Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo (59278 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by emikeaisha1: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Who wrote this story?
1. She's a medicine student and not nursing because she's my course mate
2. We just finished ENT class, so she was wearing her school clothes with flat shoes
3. She came alone and not with any school bus
Please always confirm your story before you post it.
And those of you commenting negatively about her, just remember that it could have been you, how will you feel if someone post and comment badly about you?
It's such a pity that we Nigerians are the cause of our problems, how can we post bad things about someone we don't even know. And you that said she purposely killed herself... The only thing I'll tell you is that you're disgrace to yourself, your family, your state, your country, the continent and this world as a whole. Always think before commenting please. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Roman7(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Her family must refund the cake money to her friend.
How are we sure she didn't spend it before getting there & deliberately killed herself to cover up the theft?

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry

what are u saying please??.....whats the price of the cake compared to her life even she has spent the money she wouldn't have killed her self for that......something that is not up to 50k.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by LINTUNE(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is so saddening cry
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by XaintJoel20: 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
"e author=rentAcock post=75765406]Fear Benin people. I didn't believe all the stories until I witnessed it live in 2001, eba was talking and pleading not to be eaten.[/quote]"

Stop lying.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Livingstone124: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=haywire07 post=75761429]See her fat breast tongue

She slayed to death. Prodigal son of no one.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by xpool(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
CjayMAX:
so this rumour wen I dey hear since say u mumu nah true.

Na everybody you dey quote?
Ingnore such people
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Sarah20A(f): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Worst day of my life last year
My benassi slippers slipped just getn down frm atm machine.fuc i slipped and hit the ground.
Since den i no wear rubber slippers again for rainy seaso n
U wey dey wear flat soles. Your brain don adapt to flatsoles. Bur cause u wan form big gal. U go dey wear high heel wey yur brain neva master and adapt too.
Its just like buying a new palm or shoe. At first few weeks e go dey do u one kind till e master yur leg
They sent u to read wt schl. See whr u ended.
Day y i hate mat ice.useless steps. Tight corner. Both for ekewan and gra. Na so so okpo dem dey full dia
Edo ppl too razz abeg
this can happen to anybody both professionals
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by nonix22(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Just like 1000 ways to die...May her soul rest in peace
That channel no longer shows in DStv. Guess their fees were too much for DStv to handle

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Sarah20A(f): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Fear Benin people. I didn't believe all the stories until I witnessed it live in 2001, eba was talking and pleading not to be eaten.
hmmmm is that all lipsrsealed
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by gabbasin: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
One thousand ways to die comes to mind, this type of death will be titled ' high heeled to death'
RIP to her
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by folake4u(f): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
She was my friend too. Sarah Ofure Bello. March 25th 2000- February 13th 2019.
Her death brought pain to all of us.embarassed
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by omosiano(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmmm.....mat ice open yesterday....valentine day
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by folake4u(f): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:
See her fat breast tongue
She slayed to death

You must be a very stupid fool. Her breasts are your problem? Dude like WTF did you drop your senses undecided.
I know her personally and she wasn't a 'slayqueen'.

Get a life oponu!
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by folake4u(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, a popular eatery 'Mat Ice' in Auchi, Edo state, has been shut down temporarily following the death of a young lady identified as Sarah.

According to reports, the deceased, a 300 level Nursing student of Edo University in Iyamho, went all the way from her school to buy cake for a friend's birthday at the eatery in Auchi where the tragedy occurred.

It was gathered that Sarah who was on high heel, slipped and fell at the entrance of the eatery. The glass door of the eatery was said to have choked her neck after landing on the ground with her head.

She reportedly died while being rushed to the hospital after the incident.

According to reports, the eatery has been suspended from operating for now after the death of the girl which happened three days ago.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/popular-eatery-shut-down-after-death-of-300l-female-student-in-edo-state-photos.html

Op by the way, she's not a Nursing student but Medicine.
Get your facts right next time please undecided
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Worst day of my life last year
My benassi slippers slipped just getn down frm atm machine.fuc i slipped and hit the ground.
Since den i no wear rubber slippers again for rainy seaso n
U wey dey wear flat soles. Your brain don adapt to flatsoles. Bur cause u wan form big gal. U go dey wear high heel wey yur brain neva master and adapt too.
Its just like buying a new palm or shoe. At first few weeks e go dey do u one kind till e master yur leg
They sent u to read wt schl. See whr u ended.
Day y i hate mat ice.useless steps. Tight corner. Both for ekewan and gra. Na so so okpo dem dey full dia
Edo ppl too razz abeg

Product of wasted sperm and failed abortion planning. Wethin carry you go raz people town? Why you not just carry dey your home land as razz people no dey there. Rubbish tribalistic bigot.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by tunize(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
How are we sure she didn't spend it before getting there & deliberately killed herself to cover up the theft?

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry
my guy sense nor go kill you at all cos you lack one.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just A step between life and death! O God deliver us from untimely death and let us make it to our heavenly home when we eventually cross that step! Amen. Rip young ebony lady!!

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by RighteousI: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Godskidk(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Why will a fat girl wear hilly heels?
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by barinedan(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't know what's so special about higheel shoes that some girls can't do withoust
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by sisitito01(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
May her soul rest in peace. By the way, so many people here are very sick in the head. I can't believe all the shii I'm reading. Why are people so negative? It's so sad.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by oshionelecky: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
When did this happen? I live just a block away from this eatery and even strolled past there this evening, there isn't and evidence to confirm this story.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
No wonder the place seems deserted
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
oshionelecky:
When did this happen? I live just a block away from this eatery and even strolled past there this evening, there isn't and evidence to confirm this story.
the place dry like 2 days now
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Obienesarah: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
It was an accident caused by neither the girl nor the eatry management. why closing the eatry? She was just a victim of d circumstance. She wasn't the only customer on that day. If it had happened on a major road who would hv been held responsible? she fell on the glass door, broke it and it pierced her. Let the truth be told,it was an accident. Not intended by anyone. RIP GIRL....

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Rockyrascal(m): 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry
you be mumu... Nwamaikpe wannabe undecided

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by mandate12: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
XaintJoel20:
"e author=rentAcock post=75765406]Fear Benin people. I didn't believe all the stories until I witnessed it live in 2001, eba was talking and pleading not to be eaten."

Stop lying.

I hate these kinda full comments! Someone says 'I saw so so..' If u r in doubt, the next reasonable thing is to query it to ascertain any level of fact! Just don't sit like a dead log and say its a lie.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by rentAcock(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
mandate12:

I hate these kinda full comments! Someone says 'I saw so so..' If u r in doubt, the next reasonable thing is to query it to ascertain any level of fact! Just don't sit like a dead log and say its a lie.

He lacks sense, there are many like him on nairaland and I generally ignore them.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Godskidk(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
nonix22:

That channel no longer shows in DStv. Guess their fees were too much for DStv to handle
Sony Max right?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by jnoz23(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
WHY SHOULD THE EATERY BE CLOSED? CHASING SHADOWS INSTEAD OF SUBSTANCE! RIP YOUNG GAL.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by XaintJoel20: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
mandate12:

I am saying it again and will say it for the umpteenth time that that he lied. I have encountered his likes on several occasions. They are always in a hurry to demean Edo State and still they would rather die than leave Edo State.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Godskidk(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
Obienesarah:
It was an accident caused by neither the girl nor the eatry management.
why closing the eatry?
She was just a victim of d circumstance.
She wasn't the only customer on that day.
If it had happened on a major road who would hv been held responsible?
she fell on the glass door, broke it and it pierced her.
Let the truth be told,it was an accident.
Not intended by anyone.
RIP GIRL....

No one forced the management to close down, they're probably just doing that in honour of the girl, just like "a moment of silence" kind of

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Benue: Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In 7 Thunder Church In Owukpa / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.