Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo (59224 Views)

One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Bonebreaker(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
her shoes are de murderers dey should be prosecuted
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by olatade(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
1000 ways to die things

rip young lady
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by JayEntaur(m): 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is so surreal. Sounding like something out of a thousand ways to die.
May her soul RIP.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
RIP

Don't wear heels on a slippery ground.

Those who you want to impress will not catch you when you slip.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by miicun(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
pls i don't understand oooo, maybe someone here can help me to interpret dis oo.

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
anjigirl:
Just like 1000 ways to die...May her soul rest in peace

Exactly.

No need for blame games.

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by MYHUBBY: 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
so pathetic. may we continue to enjoy the grace. only the grace keep many of us alive till date, it could have happen to anyone in anywhere

may her soul find eternal rest

3 Likes

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Very sad may she RIP
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Mitchsin(f): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
According to reports, a popular eatery 'Mat Ice' in Auchi, Edo state, has been shut down temporarily following the death of a young lady identified as Sarah.

According to reports, the deceased, a 300 level Nursing student of Edo University in Iyamho, went all the way from her school to buy cake for a friend's birthday at the eatery in Auchi where the tragedy occurred.

It was gathered that Sarah who was on high heel, slipped and fell at the entrance of the eatery. The glass door of the eatery was said to have choked her neck after landing on the ground with her head.

She reportedly died while being rushed to the hospital after the incident.

According to reports, the eatery has been suspended from operating for now after the death of the girl which happened three days ago.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/popular-eatery-shut-down-after-death-of-300l-female-student-in-edo-state-photos.html
May God have mercy
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Edusouls(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Unexplained death, very mysterious, very tragic,most of these girls died long ago in deep sining,they now walk about without the real thing that makes us a human, they are a ticking time bomb looking for where to explode..sorry eatery outlet it was so unfortunate it happened in your place..

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Na that breast dey vex me pass
yummy yummy wasted just like that
tongue

RIP anyway
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Platony(m): 7:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Shebi one Mat-Ice bn dey for back gate towards medical da year for UNIBEN

I bin patronize Mat-Ice da year sha, e gt one of my sociology babe I dey carry go der wella. Their ice creams dey finish work. grin

Anyways, RIP young one. cry

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
Did this girl watch Final destination?!!
This is surely Final Destination scripted death cry Damn! How do they explain cause of death in her obituary poster.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by teemy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
Did this girl watch Final destination?!!
This is surely Final Destination scripted death cry Damn! How do they explain cause of death in her obituary poster.
Was just about to type nearly the same thing.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by royalair(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
1000 ways to die
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Goldenfinger5(m): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
gozzlin:
What kinda freak accident is that?
Sounds like what you'd see in the movie 'Final destination'.
Seriously this is a movie
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's why high shoe is not good for wearing both medically and health wise.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
That's why high heel shoe is not good for wearing both medically and health wise.
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by OgaBuhari: 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Platony:
Shebi one Mat-Ice bn dey for back gate towards medical da year for UNIBEN

I bin patronize Mat-Ice da year sha, e gt one of my sociology babe I dey carry go der wella. Their ice creams dey finish work. grin

Anyways, RIP young one. cry
Yeah serves them right, they'll be asking me to take them to mat ice and Nadia bakeries and empty my pockets forgetting that I'm a student
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by vikstandon(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Her family must refund the cake money to her friend.
How are we sure she didn't spend it before getting there & deliberately killed herself to cover up the theft?

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry

You don't seem well... Lucifer as you call urself
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kid7soccer(m): 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
daddytime:
Omg...reading about how she slipped and fell to her death sent cold shivers down my spine because I had been in a similar fall in a bath tub. Lucky me only dislocated my shoulder after missing smashing the washing hand sink and tiles by just a whisker...

Such a young bubbly ebonic young heart gone just like that. So painful.

My hear goes out to her family, friends and loved ones.

Farewell pretty one...
bath tubs are not meant for standing, your suppose to seat in. Thank GOD for your life
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
haywire07:
See her fat breast tongue

She slayed to death
Don't let me swear for you that people will laugh and make jest over your own child's premature death too. Omo Ale, Oloshi, Bastadr angry

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by kid7soccer(m): 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
LuciferPastor:
Her family must refund the cake money to her friend.
How are we sure she didn't spend it before getting there & deliberately killed herself to cover up the theft?

Trust no feminist.

*spits angry
Seriously he lives in you Satan pikin
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Gracespecial101(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmm Rip to the Dead cry cry cry

No wonder it was closed this Morning but they wrote to be opened by 12pm on the door..

Never Liked that place a bit Not even Spacious sef
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by nickxtra(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
three:
RIP

After the elections we will now settle down and address the rank mediocrity in Nigeria and flagrant abuse of health and safety regulations.
I book space
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Larryslim(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Fear Benin people. I didn't believe all the stories until I witnessed it live in 2001, eba was talking and pleading not to be eaten.
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
So unfortunate that is why I hate houses that has tiles
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by rueshappy(m): 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is the hand work of *L* (Kira)
If u have watched Death Note, you will knw what am talking about..
Her death was so staged and planned.. Meehn village people wicked oo
Re: Sarah Death: Mat Ice, Auchi Shut Down In Edo by Etizz: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Remind me of final destination....

RIP dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.