Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) (31055 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Seyi Makinde for governor!

But I like Adelabu's nickname, "Penkelemesi". It's always sweet in my ears.

But it's too childish for the govt house of the ancestral Oyo Empire.
Adedibu's dad in his lifetime loves to use the word peculiar mess when he talks to the journalist, he was in the same league with Awolowo,Akintola and the old Nadeco men,it was the Yoruba newspaper who turned the peculiar mess to " penkelemesi" and the name gained ground till today.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by yellowman2225(m): 6:44am On Feb 16, 2019
OlapadeOJ:
From all indications, Oyo State is not ready to progress. The so called Seyi Makinde who could serve as the "Messiah" of the State from tyranny and backwardness actually flooded his campaign team with thugs. I witnessed their actions two weeks ago at Challenge, towards Mobil and Dugbe (Ibadan residents will know these areas well). I shook my head in pity as I saw the campaign team of the man I had endorsed carrying different types of weapons, shouting and raining curses on whoever does not for Seyi Makinde. I don't think Nigeria is ready!!

Oga shut the Bleep up. You are a Politician and liar. 80% of the masses love Seyi Makinde and we will vote him regardless of your gimmick. Oyo state cannot be mortgaged to Tinubu as he did in the State of Osun.

We will vote for individual and not parties in this Election. Seyi Makinde all the way. It will be a lesson to the Gari and Kulikuli sharing Ajimobi that we the masses (Ajimobi humiliated for 8 years) also have a say after 4 years.

Say no to Bad governance, say NP to God fatherism

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:
Ogbeni Aregbesola

Oodua a gbe wa o. You are not one of those alagabagebe that will do APC in the day another party at night

A true party man

Sai Baba Sai APC

Bro, why're you supporting APC even after all the fuçk ups?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
TLona1:
Bro, why're you supporting APC even after all the fuçk ups?

This is because I witnessed the time of PDP and nothing APC have done comes even close to the fuckupps of APC

PDP is a curse
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is because I witnessed the time of PDP and nothing APC have done comes even close to the fuckupps of APC

PDP is a curse

Alright then.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
TLona1:
Alright then.

Let me tell you some in case you have forgotten

- The Attorney General was murdered under the PDP nothing happened, actually the murder suspect won elections from prison
- A NURTW leader called Elewe-Omo went into the house of assembly and impeached a sitting governor
- INEC returning officer in Ekiti State Ayoka Adebayo was chased away from announcing the result
- An election so rigged that the beneficiary even admitted he was rigged into office

I haven't gone into economy and corruption
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Let me tell you some in case you have forgotten

- The Attorney General was murdered under the PDP nothing happened, actually the murder suspect won elections from prison
- A NURTW leader called Elewe-Omo went into the house of assembly and impeached a sitting governor
- INEC returning officer in Ekiti State Ayoka Adebayo was chased away from announcing the result
- An election so rigged that the beneficiary even admitted he was rigged into office

I haven't gone into economy and corruption

Mr Dayo, every tenure of government has it's flaws one way or the other. If I aslo want to type down the flaws of APC in the last 4 years, I'll get tired because they're too much (from recession to insecurity to failed budget planning to mismanagement and so on). Right now, I think the best to do as Nigerian citizens is to make that Atiku guy enter office because if Buhari and co enters office again, it'll be the continuation of our setback.

If Atiku no do well, we'll vote for another person next election, if that one too doesn't do well we'll vote for another person during the next election and like that, it should go on.
I strongly believe Atiku will have a lot to offer unlike that old man you want to vote for. The people that were in PDP during those times are not the ones there now (if I'm not mistaken) so I believe these ones mindset and ideologies have changed for the better.

Atiku for president bro.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
TLona1:

Mr Dayo, every tenure of government has it's flaws one way or the other. If I aslo want to type down the flaws of APC in the last 4 years, I'll get tired because they're too much (from recession to insecurity to failed budget planning to mismanagement and so on). Right now, I think the best to do as Nigerian citizens is to make that Atiku guy enter office because if Buhari and co enters office again, it'll be the continuation of our setback.

If Atiku no do well, we'll vote for another person next election, if that one too doesn't do well we'll vote for another person during the next election and like that, it should go on.
I strongly believe Atiku will have a lot to offer unlike that old man you want to vote for. The people that were in PDP during those times are not the ones there now (if I'm not mistaken) so I believe these ones mindset and ideologies have changed for the better.

Atiku for president bro.

I looked at the post and I saw recession which happened not just to Nigeria but to every oil dependent economy. Go and look at what has become of Venezuela an oil dependent economy like Nigeria

Insecurity: I think Nigeria security is better now than under PDP. I can give you a list of high profile politicians killed under PDP with no solution from BolaIge to Harry Marshalls, to Dikibo to Barnabas Igwe.

What of general insecurity? under PDP Boko Haram was bombing churches weekly, they even came to Abuja and were bombing recklessly, even the UN building was not spared there was a time to go to church or malls, people were searched. It got to a time church night vigils were stopped for fear of Boko Haram

Tell me the last time that happened on that scale?

Now to the middle belt killing, Tell me what can compare to yelwa-Shendam killing, Zaki-Biam killing, Kaduna riots killing, Miss world killings, Jos killing season 1 2001, Odi village wipe out, Jos riot season 2 etc

Atiku we have seen for 8yrs and was a disaster.

Who are the people in PDP now that were not there before?

Atiku Saraki Kwankwanso, Tambuwal Gbenga Daniels, Fayose Wike. etc mention 5 politicians in PDP that were not there at some point in time before 2015

Before OBJ and Atiku got to position none of them had a private Uni, after 8yrs looting both established private Universities while destrying the Nigerian public University
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 8:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

I looked at the post and I saw recession which happened not just to Nigeria but to every oil dependent economy. Go and look at what has become of Venezuela an oil dependent economy like Nigeria

Insecurity: I think Nigeria security is better now than under PDP. I can give you a list of high profile politicians killed under PDP with no solution from BolaIge to Harry Marshalls, to Dikibo to Barnabas Igwe.

What of general insecurity? under PDP Boko Haram was bombing churches weekly, they even came to Abuja and were bombing recklessly, even the UN building was not spared there was a time to go to church or malls, people were searched. It got to a time church night vigils were stopped for fear of Boko Haram

Tell me the last time that happened on that scale?

Now to the middle belt killing, Tell me what can compare to yelwa-Shendam killing, Zaki-Biam killing, Kaduna riots killing, Miss world killings, Jos killing season 1 2001, Odi village wipe out, Jos riot season 2 etc

Atiku we have seen for 8yrs and was a disaster.

Who are the people in PDP now that were not there before?

Atiku Saraki Kwankwanso, Tambuwal Gbenga Daniels, Fayose Wike. etc mention 5 politicians in PDP that were not there at some point in time before 2015

Before OBJ and Atiku got to position none of them had a private Uni, after 8yrs looting both established private Universities while destrying the Nigerian public University

Like I said every tenure of government has faults one way or the other. Because Venezuela is in shambles doesn't mean we should also be, this wasn't what Buhari promised in 2015. Why can't President Buhari fix the economy? Is it that he has no economic experts to work with?
Early in February 2016, Nigeria's inflation rate hit an all time high of over 13%. Then, one economic expert even said the country was suffering from 'economic ebola.' In addition, many local investors said 2015 was one of the worst periods they have ever witness.

Talking about security, even though the Boko Haram insurgency in the Northeast is just being stemmed down gradually. other militant and secessionist groups have sprung up since Buhari was sworn in since 2015. Suffice to mention Niger Delta Avengers, High Sea Commandoes, Biafra Independent Movement, among the rest. All these groups are agitating for one thing or the other, with violence and killings occurring every day in the regions the groups exist.

Looting by PDP members? Lol, please tell me about the conspiracy of the 2016 budget delay.

Buhari's entry will only make these things worse.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
TLona1:
Like I said every tenure of government has faults one way or the other. Because Venezuela is in shambles doesn't mean we should also be, this wasn't what Buhari promised in 2015. Why can't President Buhari fix the economy? Is it that he has no economic experts to work with?
Early in February 2016, Nigeria's inflation rate hit an all time high of over 13%. Then, one economic expert even said the country was suffering from 'economic ebola.' In addition, many local investors said 2015 was one of the worst periods they have ever witness.

Talking about security, even though the Boko Haram insurgency in the Northeast is just being stemmed down gradually. other militant and secessionist groups have sprung up since Buhari was sworn in since 2015. Suffice to mention Niger Delta Avengers, High Sea Commandoes, Biafra Independent Movement, among the rest. All these groups are agitating for one thing or the other, with violence and killings occurring every day in the regions the groups exist.

Looting by PDP members? Lol, please tell me about the conspiracy of the 2016 budget delay.

Buhari's entry will only make these things worse.

Economy is not magic, its what you save and produce that you will eat. If you have excess money and fail to save for rainy days you will suffer and no economist can stop that

Under PDP we made record income from high oil prices and the PDP blew it without saving anything, It was under PDP that Okonjo was warning that the future was bleak. Of curse there were growing pains which took time for Buhari exert hands to fix.

Which local investors? those fake millionaires who depend on import to survive? Buhari came in and told us why should we be importing 95% of rice we eat that was how the rice planting revolution started and I believe the level of import of rice has reduced

In this reduced income area we are seeing infrastructures like Lagos-Ibadan railway, Ajaokuta Itakpe railway things we never saw under high earnings of PDP

The Niger Delta security today was better than it was under PDP. Under PDP MEND was kidnapping expatriates on a daily basis. many oil company fled from Niger Delta, Now we dont have such again and some companies are gradually returning to the Delta

Budget delay is not a new thing I can point to multiple times under PDP that the budget was delayed

You havent told me the equivalent of all the PDP points I raised that happened under APC

start with killing of Attorney general, Killings in Odi, ZakiBiam, Bombing of UN office, regular church bombing, Yelwa-Shendam, Jos, Kaduna, The impeachment of a sitting governor by thugs, a governor impeached at Okija shrine
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Economy is not magic, its what you save you will eat. If you have excess money and fail to save for rainy days you will suffer and no economist can stop that

Under PDP we made record income from high oil prices and the PDP blew it without saving anything, It was under PDP that Okonjo was warning that the future was bleak. Of curse there were growing pains which took time for Buhari exert hands to fix.

Which local investors? those fake millionaires who depend on import to survive? Buhari came in and told us why should we be importing 95% of rice we eat that was how the rice planting revolution started and I believe the level of import of rice has reduced

In this reduced income area we are seeing infrastructures like Lagos-Ibadan railway, Ajaokuta Itakpe railway things we never saw under high earnings of PDP

The Niger Delta security today was better than it was under PDP. Under PDP MEND was kidnapping expatriates on a daily basis. many oil company fled from Niger Delta, Now we dont have such again and some companies are gradually returning to the Delta

Budget delay is not a new thing I can point to multiple times under PDP that the budget was delayed

You havent told me the equivalent of all the PDP points I raised that happened under APC

start with killing of Attorney general, Killings in Odi, ZakiBiam, Bombing of UN office, regular church bombing, Yelwa-Shendam, Jos, Kaduna, The impeachment of a sitting governor by thugs, a governor impeached at Okija shrine

I should tell gou the equivalent of all the PDP points you raised that happened in APC? Alright.

Let me first start with the Fulani herdsmen. The massacre they carried out in Benue State on the New Year’s Day(2018), suspected Fulani herdsmen unleashed terror on around 11 communities in the Gashish District, Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State on Saturday night, killing over 100 people.
Regarded as one of the deadliest attacks carried out by the group in 2018.

Zamfara killings
The hundreds of soldiers that were killed like animals by boko haram
Pleateu massacre which involved innocent women and children

And so on.

That aside. How will you say budget delay is not a new thing? When has budget signing taken that long before then? That delay shows that there were some fishy things under it. It's so funny how the people who said they want to kick corruption are the masters of corruption themselves.

If PDP made a record income from high oil price and blew away without saving anything, why couldn't APC make their own record and use the money they made to make our country better?

This PDP you're badmouthing has produced the best civilian president ever so far.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

Economy is not magic, its what you save you will eat. If you have excess money and fail to save for rainy days you will suffer and no economist can stop that

I should tell gou the equivalent of all the PDP points you raised that happened in APC? Alright.

Let me first start with the Fulani herdsmen. The massacre they carried out in Benue State on the New Year’s Day(2018), suspected Fulani herdsmen unleashed terror on around 11 communities in the Gashish District, Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State on Saturday night, killing over 100 people.

Zamfara killings

And so on.

That aside. How will you say budget delay is not a new thing? When has budget signing taken that long before then? That delay shows that there were some fishy things under it. It's so funny how the people who said they want to kick corruption are the masters of corruption themselves.

If PDP made a record income from high oil price and blew away without saving anything, why couldn't APC make their own record and use the money they made to make our country better?

This PDP you're criticizing has produced the best civilian president ever so far.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
TLona1:

Zamfara killings

And so on.

This PDP you're badmouthing has produced the best civilian president ever so far.

What is the total of the killings you listed under APC? In Odi alone over 2500 people were wiped out

Record oil income was not because of PDP it as because global oil prices rose and PDP had nothing to do with it, Oil proces that were as high as 140 under PDP were going for $30 per barrel and some time 60 per barrel

who was this best civilian president under PDP?
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
raumdeuter:

What is the total of the killings you listed under APC? In Odi alone over 2500 people were wiped out

Record oil income was not because of PDP it as because global oil prices rose and PDP had nothing to do with it, Oil proces that were as high as 140 under PDP were going for $30 per barrel and some time 60 per barrel

who was this best civilian president under PDP?

I don't know the numbers exactly but I know a bad number of people have been killed under Buhari's regime.

The best civilian president is Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
TLona1:
I don't know the numbers exactly but I know a bad number of people have been killed under Buhari's regime.

The best civilian president is Olusegun Obasanjo.

You are flaying Buhari for killings yet you call OBJ who under him supervised multiple killings the best president

Under Obasanjo

2500 Killed in Odi
http://www.pambazuka.org/en/category/comment/34801

3000-5000 Killed in Kaduna riot of 2000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Kaduna_riots

5000 killed in 2001 Jos riots
https://books.google.com/books?id=ftfXThvfQHkC

2002 Miss world riot 200 killed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2508131.stm

Yelwa-Shendam massacre 1000 killed

https://www.hrw.org/report/2005/05/25/revenge-name-religion/cycle-violence-plateau-and-kano-states

Zaki Biam killings 500 killed
https://www.hrw.org/news/2001/10/25/nigeria-soldiers-massacre-civilians-revenge-attack-benue-state
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

You are flaying Buhari for killings yet you call OBJ who under him supervised multiple killings the best president

Under Obasanjo

2500 Killed in Odi
http://www.pambazuka.org/en/category/comment/34801

3000-5000 Killed in Kaduna riot of 2000

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Kaduna_riots

5000 killed in 2001 Jos riots
https://books.google.com/books?id=ftfXThvfQHkC

2002 Miss world riot 200 killed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2508131.stm

Yelwa-Shendam massacre 1000 killed

https://www.hrw.org/report/2005/05/25/revenge-name-religion/cycle-violence-plateau-and-kano-states

Zaki Biam killings 500 killed
https://www.hrw.org/news/2001/10/25/nigeria-soldiers-massacre-civilians-revenge-attack-benue-state

Bad enough but it still doesn't deny any fact that PDP has produced the best civilian president.

Or you no agree with that one?
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
TLona1:

Bad enough but it still doesn't deny any fact that PDP has produced the best civilian president.

Or you no agree with that one?

How can obasanjo be the best president with all these killings under him in 4 years and in the same vein you said Buhari was bad because of killings not up to this
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

How can obasanjo be the best president with all these killings under him in 4 years and in the same vein you said Buhari was bad because of killings not up to this

I didn't say Buhari was bad because of killings alone. I also listed other areas where He messed up. Talking about achievements, Obasanjo (PDP) has been the best civilian president so far and this shouldn't even be up for any argument because I believe you kmow it yourself.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
TLona1:

I didn't say Buhari was bad because of killings alone. I also listed other areas where He messed up. Talking about achievements, Obasanjo (PDP) has been the best civilian president so far and this shouldn't even be up for any argument because I believe you kmow it yourself.

Everything you accused Buhari of was worse under Obasanjo

Under Obasanjo
a NURTW thug impeached a sitting governor with Obasanjos support.
A governor was impeached at Okija Shrine
He attempted to go for 3rd term
A man in prison accused of murder won an election and was sworn in

Tell me anything that came close under Buhari

Under OBJ 16billion spent on power, 12yrs after OBJ still no power
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Everything you accused Buhari of was worse under Obasanjo

Under Obasanjo
a NURTW thug impeached a sitting governor with Obasanjos support.
A governor was impeached at Okija Shrine
He attempted to go for 3rd term
A man in prison accused of murder won an election and was sworn in

Tell me anything that came close under Buhari

Under OBJ 16billion spent on power, 12yrs after OBJ still no power

Wait, are you trying to tell me that Buhari's tenure was better than Obasanjo's?
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
TLona1:
Wait, are you trying to tell me that Buhari's tenure was better than Obasanjo's?

Buharis tenure has been better than OBJ in many aspect of governance

The worst elections during OBJ
The most killings OBJ
Militancy in Niger-Delta OBJ
corruption - OBJ
Executive impunity and rascality - OBJ

So what are the things that count as positives under OBJ
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

Buharis tenure has been better than OBJ in many aspect of governance

The worst elections during OBJ
The most killings OBJ
Militancy in Niger-Delta OBJ
corruption - OBJ
Executive impunity and rascality - OBJ

So what are the things that count as positives under OBJ

1. Obasanjo established the EFCC and ICPC and also strengthened the Code of Conduct Bureau to fight corruption in Nigeria. Criminals, from top politicians like Tafa Balogun, Bode George to swindlers and internet fraudsters have been sent to jail by these agencies.

2. Foreign reserve when Obasanjo came into power was just $2 billion in 1999. But when he was leaving office by 2007, foreign reserve was a whooping $43 billion.

3. He secured an $18 billion debt relief from the Paris and London clubs and got Nigeria free of debt

4. Obasanjo brought in mobile telecommunications (GSM) into Nigerian which arguably has been the greatest achievement by any Nigerian leader.

5. Obasanjo discovered people like Charles Soludo, Okonjo Iweala whose contributions to national and economic development cannot be overemphasized.

6. Obasanjo launched Nigeria's first satellite in space, Nigeria Satellite 1 which ensured good internet and mobile communication.

7. Obasanjo ensured the dramatic development of Abuja under Mallam Nasir El Rufai as ministers with the Abuja Masterplan

Without OBJ and PDP we no go dey use NL today

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
TLona1:

1. Obasanjo established the EFCC and ICPC and also strengthened the Code of Conduct Bureau to fight corruption in Nigeria. Criminals, from top politicians like Tafa Balogun, Bode George to swindlers and internet fraudsters have been sent to jail by these agencies.

2. Foreign reserve when Obasanjo came into power was just $2 billion in 1999. But when he was leaving office by 2007, foreign reserve was a whooping $43 billion.

3. He secured an $18 billion debt relief from the Paris and London clubs and got Nigeria free of debt

4. Obasanjo brought in mobile telecommunications (GSM) into Nigerian which arguably has been the greatest achievement by any Nigerian leader.

5. Obasanjo discovered people like Charles Soludo, Okonjo Iweala whose contributions to national and economic development cannot be overemphasized.

6. Obasanjo launched Nigeria's first satellite in space, Nigeria Satellite 1 which ensured good internet and mobile communication.

7. Obasanjo ensured the dramatic development of Abuja under Mallam Nasir El Rufai as ministers with the Abuja Masterplan

Without OBJ and PDP we no go dey use NL today

All those technological advances are just advances whose time has come, Maybe you will say SHagari brought color Television to Nigeria, YarAdua brought Blackberry and Balewa brought motor vehicles to Nigeria

I am not surprised one PDP man launched a book about how Jonathan brought facebook to Nigeria and people actually believed

Abuja has been developed by continuous govt since 1976 and IBB moved the govt to Abuja the place developed organically. Its mischief to be crediting OBJ for developing Abuja

And what did Soludo and Okonjo do? Was it not under Okonjo that the country was looted dry and all the oil windfall was blown ?

OBJ was able to increase the reserve because oil pries rose, That was the time of the gulf war and major oil producers were unable to produce so Nigerias oil export increased and we had more income kudos to him for not stealign everything like Jonathan PDP did
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
raumdeuter:

All those technological advances are just advances whose time has come, Maybe you will say SHagari brought color Television to Nigeria, YarAdua brought Blackberry and Balewa brought motor vehicles to Nigeria

I am not surprised one PDP man launched a book about how Jonathan brought facebook to Nigeria and people actually believed

Abuja has been developed by continuous govt since 1976 and IBB moved the govt to Abuja the place developed organically. Its mischief to be crediting OBJ for developing Abuja

And what did Soludo and Okonjo do? Was it not under Okonjo that the country was looted dry and all the oil windfall was blown ?

OBJ was able to increase the reserve because oil pries rose, That was the time of the gulf war and major oil producers were unable to produce so Nigerias oil export increased and we had more income kudos to him for not stealign everything like Jonathan PDP did

You told me to list down OBJ's achievements and I did but now you're turning Amala.

With those achievements by OBJ and PDP, It's safe to say that PDP did better what we're seeing now. I've not even talked about Yar Adua who ruled for a short time yet did better than what Buhari did in the last 4 years.

Atiku for president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
TLona1:

You told me to list down OBJ's achievements and I did but now you're turning Amala.

With those achievements by OBJ and PDP, It's safe to say that PDP did better what we're seeing now. I've not even talked about Yar Adua who ruled for a short time yet did better than what Buhari did in the last 4 years.

Atiku for president!

All those so called achievements are laughable

Imagine saying someone brought mobile phone to Nigeria, which government brought cars to Nigeria or Facebook or microwave or air conditioning

OBJ did more harm to this country

Buhari
Yaradua
OBJ
Jonathan

In the order of their usefulness

Nigeria cannot vote a kleptomaniac like Atiku as president
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

All those so called achievements are laughable

Imagine saying someone brought mobile phone to Nigeria, which government brought cars to Nigeria or Facebook or microwave or air conditioning

OBJ did more harm to this country

Buhari
Yaradua
OBJ
Jonathan

In the order of their usefulness

Nigeria cannot vote a kleptomaniac like Atiku as president

Atiku for president!!!
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
TLona1:

Atiku for president!!!

Yet you cannot tell us why a known thief like Atiku is the better option

No one can confidently say Buhari stole but I can say Atiku is a thief
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by TLona1: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yet you cannot tell us why a known thief like Atiku is the better option

No one can confidently say Buhari stole but I can say Atiku is a thief

Atiku says something but no one's yet to answer him.

"If I am corrupt, then prove it"
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
TLona1:

Atiku says something but no one's yet to answer him.

"If I am corrupt, then prove it"

A US congressman who was jailed for corruption named Atiku as his accomplice and its all over US media and university papers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / Atiku: 8 Commissioners Dump APC In Adamawa / Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.