Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) (31054 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Governor Ajimobi (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by MYHUBBY: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
cool

ni wakati ati akoko yi, mo fe ro awon omo odua tokan tokan, awon omo odua tooto ki won jade lo diibo fun Buhari/APC. ti a ba ni to ara wa je, Buhari ti se Ohun ti enikan o seri. o se railway, ona igbalode, mudunmudun ijoba ni ipase npower.

mo mo oko ati iyawo ti ireti ti pin fun. ti won fi ipase npower yii ri, iyipada otun. Idibo fun Atiku ma fe ifaseyin ba Ohun ti Naijeriya ti ri ni ijoba Buhari yii;

npower a duro
ona a duro
gbogbo railway a duro
Ohun gbogbo a mulu dun a duro

ma ta ibo e fun igara olosha, ma pa omo iya ti, ko diibo fun yinmiri elenu razor

ni akotan, omo Yoruba ronu o, ile Yoruba ri iyipada lati igba ti Buhari ti de ijoba. diibo e fun Buhari/osibanjo e oni ka abamo

ile odua a gbe wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by happybee: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
If Atiku wins tomorrow, I will give out small amounts of Bitcoins to everyone on the 1st page of this thread. Atikulated.

Give me join

grin grin grin

We be wee wee
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Egombute: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will vote for Atiku tomorrow and they will win.
Pls remember me when you are sharing the bitcoin bro.
rentAcock:
If Atiku wins tomorrow, I will give out small amounts of Bitcoins to everyone on the 1st page of this thread. Atikulated.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by ifko: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
My only prayer for you Aregbese is that God will run your generation the way you governed Osun state
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
This is how they do. Like father like son. Black and white can not lie.

Vote Seyi Makinde for Oyo State governor

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Awol1:
Seyi Makinde for governor!

But I like Adelabu's nickname, "Penkelemesi". It's always sweet in my ears.

But it's too childish for the govt house of the ancestral Oyo Empire.

Penkelemesi actually means peculiar mess. The original Adelabu was a very strong politician in Oyo state
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by taiwofisa: 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
OlapadeOJ:
From all indications, Oyo State is not ready to progress. The so called Seyi Makinde who could serve as the "Messiah" of the State from tyranny and backwardness actually flooded his campaign team with thugs. I witnessed their actions two weeks ago at Challenge, towards Mobil and Dugbe (Ibadan residents will know these areas well). I shook my head in pity as I saw the campaign team of the man I had endorsed carrying different types of weapons, shouting and raining curses on whoever does not for Seyi Makinde. I don't think Nigeria is ready!!

Sen Lanlehin is our next gov in Oyo State. Both Adelabu and Makinde are just bunch of noise makers. Some people think it's between Adelabu and Makinde because they are the ones always seen in public but the fact is that APC has lost people's confidence and PDP does not have the required structure to win election in Oyo State.
Anyway tomorrow's election will dictate the direction of governorship election. ADC has the structure, the strategy and the reputation to get the victory.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
adisabarber:

Penkelemesi actually means peculiar mess. The original Adelabu was a very strong politician in Oyo state

I know the history and story
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ayoswit:
ATIKUlating OBIdiently is all I care about now. Never again are we going to allow cabals take charge of the affair of this nation. Buhari would thank us the ATIKUlators later for retiring him home, please let him carry his next level to daura and his cows.

Dont worry, by this time on sunday all of you will atikulately and obediently accept your defeat, we are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Effiongdbest: 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC zombies always drop here and there like fowl poo is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election". grin grin grin

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatepresido:
I keep asking myself why should a sane Nigerian vote for Buhari for the second time... is it not clear enough that he is incompetent, sick, aged and tired, at least we are educated... Elections in Nigeria has been 'tribalcentric' and religious centered.
Can you tell us the competent,agile one,living or dead who has executed the projects that PMB has done within 4yrs?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
ifko:
My only prayer for you Aregbese is that God will run your generation the way you governed Osun state
Amen,If God run his generation the way he governed Osun,him live don better be that.

No any governor dead or alive did half of what Aregbe done interm of performance in Osun.

But some people are ingrates who can't see more than their noise.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
No permanent enemies.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by berbs: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Awol1:
Seyi Makinde for governor!

But I like Adelabu's nickname, "Penkelemesi". It's always sweet in my ears.

But it's too childish for the govt house of the ancestral Oyo Empire.

Penkelemesi means Peculiar Mess
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Omotaday(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
OduntanGabriel:
Adelabu so oyinbo kan, won o gbo iru e ri ooo penkelemesi mesi mesi mesi penkelemesi....
lol
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
senatepresido:
I keep asking myself why should a sane Nigerian vote for Buhari for the second time... is it not clear enough that he is incompetent, sick, aged and tired, at least we are educated... Elections in Nigeria has been 'tribalcentric' and religious centered.
it is too late people have decided your write up can't hold water .wait till tomorrow .
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by mtchewwwww(f): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
hmmm

Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
within u.....u quite aware is not possible
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by funshint(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
OlapadeOJ:
From all indications, Oyo State is not ready to progress. The so called Seyi Makinde who could serve as the "Messiah" of the State from tyranny and backwardness actually flooded his campaign team with thugs. I witnessed their actions two weeks ago at Challenge, towards Mobil and Dugbe (Ibadan residents will know these areas well). I shook my head in pity as I saw the campaign team of the man I had endorsed carrying different types of weapons, shouting and raining curses on whoever does not for Seyi Makinde. I don't think Nigeria is ready!!
If you know what his eyes have seen, you won't blame him. A number of PDP members have been maimed or attacked of recent. The guy just have to give himself extra protection. At least for this election.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yoruba ronu any yoruba man who vote pdp oduduwa is weeping for them, ibo are voting pdp for personal selfish interest.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by jtjohn(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:

Great!
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=Afonjas post=75767455] who is she? She looks like me though.
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Welcome to Ibadan baba,are you a god father to Ajimobi and Adelabu?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
berbs:

Penkelemesi means Peculiar Mess

I know
Re: Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) by Blacklord0739(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2019
What's good about Adelabu......A governor aspirant who distributed Garri and Groundnuts sealed to Ibadan people to show them the next nevel of sufferness,I better vote for an Ant if there is no other contesting Aspirant than this dude......Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs / Why I Said Peter Obi Is An Opportunist - Seun Kuti (Video) / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.