Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

closed - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / closed (14801 Views)

What's Your Biggest Investment In 2018 And How Much Did You Make? / Make 50%-100% Daily Trading Cryptocurrency. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by Jonny2wealth: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
please add me 08114581558
Re: closed by seapson(m): 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hallenjay:
Pls do show ur samples in live account so people can av a lil trust in u ...u can check my post....i don't need to cover d credit side since u r using a live account.i trade on bot too...08086248557
LOLSS
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hallenjay:
Pls do show ur samples in live account so people can av a lil trust in u ...u can check my post....i don't need to cover d credit side since u r using a live account.i trade on bot too...08086248557

Oh really ?

Did not notice he was using DEMO account to shine .

Some demo trades are not reflective of Live trading on some brokers. It's a whole different ball game.. smh.
Thanks for the heads up.
Re: closed by seapson(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Oh really ?

Did not notice he was using DEMO account to shine .

Some demo trades are not reflective of Live trading on some brokers. It's a whole different ball game.. smh.
Thanks for the heads up.
like criosly?
i'm using demo account to shine?
you are an ingrate
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:

like criosly?
i'm using demo account to shine?
you are an ingrate

Is it a demo account trade ?
Or no ?

I've not pledged any money yet.
I can offer to buy your bot if you haven't actually done any live trading yet.
It's not that I don't believe in your bot or your programming experience
Re: closed by Dollabiz: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
this is
Re: closed by sonofElElyon: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
@Hallenjay
Since you raised the issue, you need to engage seapson on the matter so it can be resolved. You guys are the experts... We just want to invest.. Waiting for a speedy resolution.

Hallenjay:
Re: closed by seapson(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
right from the beginning,i made it clear that iintentionally blew $10,000 down to $500 for illustration,and to show that my bot cud run with as low as that amount...the amount i'm having in my demo account isnt even half of what i have in my real account....check the timing of the pic i posted above...i use my account 24/7....you are really an ingrate...
Re: closed by seapson(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Is it a demo account trade ?
Or no ?

I've not pledged any money yet.
I can offer to buy your bot if you haven't actually done any live trading yet.
It's not that I don't believe in your bot or your programming experience
i tot i made it clear that i wasnt gonna sell my bot??
the last pic i posted,does that look like a demo to you??
Re: closed by seapson(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
bunch of ingrates....i havnt collected a dime from anybody....thanks...im closing this thread
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:

i tot i made it clear that i wasnt gonna sell my bot??
the last pic i posted,does that look like a demo to you??

Maybe Hallenjay is blind then LoL !

Bros we just need to do due diligence.
No serious trader will base his bragging rights on demo.
I take you seriously.
So I was shocked about this accusation
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 6:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seapson you removed yourself from your own WhatsApp group.

What's happening ?
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:
bunch of ingrates....i havnt collected a dime from anybody....thanks...im closing this thread

That is the end of Solomon Grundy undecided
Re: closed by seapson(m): 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
he asked for real account,i posted it,and i made it clear earlier i was gonna blow $10,000 for illustration
was anybody thinking i was going to blow my own $10,000 ??
Re: closed by seapson(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
please if you have questions bothering you,ask,but dont discourage someone wanting just to help...
why did you think i said i wasnt going to sell my bot?
Re: closed by clemclem(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
You said we should ask questions, don’t be offended if people ask you . Just take time and explain it . No need to call anyone ingrate . Please just know you are the one that requested us to ask you . Thanks
Re: closed by Zombicmodz: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:
please if you have questions bothering you,ask,but dont discourage someone wanting just to help...
why did you think i said i wasnt going to sell my bot?

My dear Seapson I'm not about to discourage you or anyone else. Carry on but know that people want to you earn a minimum amount of trust .
Re: closed by Hallenjay: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:

LOLSS
ok i. Copied this ....but try show all ur screenshot of live account...so u won't av to go dat stress of sending a vtu acct and later av to send d live..on my post i only send d lives on daily basis if u r on my whatsap except for days i didn't trade cos. I av oda works i engage in
Re: closed by seapson(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hallenjay:
ok i. Copied this ....but try show all ur screenshot of live account...so u won't av to go dat stress of sending a vtu acct and later av to send d live..on my post i only send d lives on daily basis if u r on my whatsap except for days i didn't trade cos. I av oda works i engage in
yea i undstand..this was my reason tho

Re: closed by seapson(m): 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: closed by Hallenjay: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:

yea i undstand..this was my reason tho
it's stressful too...but u ve tried if u must send just send dem live ...so dat u will av less explanation to wat it obtain...I may chat u up sometimes 2moro
Re: closed by noble71(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
seapson:
even while we were fighting +$15
Boss show us a live account, Trading on demo account and live account are not the same. I trade with bot too I believed all you said but we need to build more trust. Sorry man this is Nigeria TRUST is a scarce commodity. Those binary guys manipulate their live account so that why I am asking for live Trading. Thanks.
Re: closed by josPlateau(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Add me
Re: closed by Heywhy69(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Drop your contact bro ,let's talk
Re: closed by seapson(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
noble71:

Boss show us a live account, Trading on demo account and live account are not the same. I trade with bot too I believed all you said but we need to build more trust. Sorry man this is Nigeria TRUST is a scarce commodity. Those binary guys manipulate their live account so that why I am asking for live Trading. Thanks.
Ive uploaded my live account earlier
Re: closed by seapson(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
+ $15 withing 2 hours from my live account
Re: closed by seapson(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
i think ive tried and explain enuf about my live account...and for your information,ive placed both demo and my live account side by side for days,they all use the same algorithm...go try it out yourself and stop confusing people...
BTW,thats another pic from my live account above....
Re: closed by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Can u teach face to face
Re: closed by seapson(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2019
for all those them thomas shouting live account...
here you go again....i slept off and just woke up now... its 12am
my bot still continues
+ $30
Re: closed by Emzy90(m): 12:30am On Feb 17, 2019
pls add 08163738199
Re: closed by seapson(m): 12:32am On Feb 17, 2019
OMG.....
$28 in 30mins...
guess what
binary.com introduces i seconds trading...hahahaha
normally,the least duration is always 5seconds
but i just noticed now its one seconds...
my bot normally makes about 4 trades per minute,but now, its making about 8-9 trades grin grin grin grin
cus of the increase in the number of trades,it made $28 in 30 mins
check it out
Re: closed by seapson(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2019
TAKE NOTE
All trades now are from my real account
if you are still not satisfied,just bundle yourself out pls...
i'm not selling my bot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession / SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.