Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo (527 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by liltee123(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has described reports on social media that he has fled Nigeria ahead of tomorrow February 16th Presidential election, as Fake News.

Reports have been rife on social media that the former president who is opposed to the re-election of President Buhari, has fled the country.

Speaking to newsmen in Abeokuta, Ogun state earlier today, the former president said he would stay in Nigeria and vote according to his conscience.

“Why should I travel out of the country before the election? If not for anything, I believe I should be here to perform my civic responsibility, which is to vote according to the dictate of my heart tomorrow and on the second of March. Those who are carrying that type of rumour or fake news; I leave them in the hands of God.

I am used to that kind of thing. In Yoruba land, if your head is hard, you don’t have to worry yourself. Let anybody tell lies against you, let anybody issue fake news against you, let anybody abuse you, God will deal with them rightly and appropriately,” he said

https://teevibemedia.com/report-that-i-have-fled-nigeria-is-fake-news-olusegun-obasanjo/

Re: ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by TIGRITIS: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
But las las you go still run because you must vomit our $16b or be returned to Kuje.

Shebi na wetin dey fear you wey make you begin support the person you don tell us say na thief?

4 Likes

Re: ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by haywire07(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
Obasanjo's statements is recently ridden with the name of God.

That's what happens when you approach the end of life. That's when you step down as a god and begin to respect the real God.
Re: ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by Nogodye(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
You will surely flee but it will be after the defeat of your prefered candidate.

1 Like

Re: ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by peeddy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Baba, we #teamatikulate need your one vote that equates to 5 million.
Re: ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by Humblega(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
I don't really trust Naija politicians

Baba might actually b on d run while saying he is not......

Let me check hilltop first if baba is there....

But wait.....we av not even go into d pull and allegation of baba running is already

Set......go

Re: ''report That I Have Fled Nigeria Is Fake News'' - Olusegun Obasanjo by adadike(f): 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Baba will not run away from bubu. In fact, he will be among those that will force the wicked disaster away from aso rock Incase he rigged the election

(1) (Reply)

A Poem For The Postponed General Election / Apc Will Finish Pdp By Dawn: 24/02/2019 / JUST IN: PDP Wins Osinbajo’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.