Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills (40548 Views)

Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / Femi Otedola Set to Vote, Shows His PVC (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tony Elumelu Shows His Flexibility Yoga Skills by goodspeed963(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
stormtrooper:

wow, dude, it's an amazing person and I take example from him. Really, I admire him, but even his example can't force me to occupy with yoga... I remember, that the only thing that helped me feel energized and full of motivation to go in for yoga was the article about the sources for yoga from this site Disadvantage.io. You know, that tips I read were really helpful, and I really felt renovated, purified of toxins, because I followed the diet, read books and it made me inspired to go in for youga, but, I don't understand what's wrong with me now, maybe it's because I stopped reading article from that site...
hmmm, nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulsamad Rabiu Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.