Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

"I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M (638 Views)

Police Arrest Over 20 ESN Members, Including 7 Females In Imo (Photo) / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by ebenyieugene: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nigeria Vice President, Prof Yemi Osibanjo has called on Nigerians to disregard what he called baseless rumors making the rounds that President Muhammadu Buhari will Islamize the country if he wins the presidential election.

Prof Osibanjo who spoke in a “Next Level” campaign to seek support for the President, said he has absolute trust in the personality of Mr President and could vouch for his honesty.
He disclosed that out of the 38 members in Buhari’s Federal Executive council, twenty are Christians, including Secretary to the government of the federation (SGF) as well as the Head of Service (HOS), while the remaining 18 members are Muslims, showing President Buhari’s selfless and non fanatical nature.

He assured Nigerians that the personality of the President, Muhammadu Buhari, was too transparent to be garbed, and enjoined them to go out enmasse to re-elect him, saturday, to ensure that the country moves to the next level.
https://wawa.com.ng/in-buharis-cabinet-20-members-including-sgf-hos-are-christians-while18-are-muslims-osibanjo-reveals/
Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by Built2last: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ko le werk

Spin more
Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
WHITE LIES!

Hardship does not know tribe or religion.
It is all about doing the right. Voting out the non performing government. If you feel buhari is doing well, so be it but do not bring tribe into the equator my dear because you don't know who will be your savour tomorrow.“The choice before Nigerians in the coming elections is simple: A choice between going forward or going backwards; between the new ways and the old ways; between freedom and repression; between a record of visible achievements and beneficial reforms-and desperate power-seekers with empty promises.” However, only few took heed of the caution and as he had predicted, that choice made by the electorate reversed all the gains achieved by successive governments and throw the country off-balance in every indices of development.
Unemployment rate rose to a disturbing 23.10 percent under three and half years from a manageable 8.20 percent when president Buhari took charge. According to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), Nigerians who have either lost their jobs or could not get job despite their qualifications, hovers around 21 million persons. This is one of the unfortunate consequences of the choice electorates made.who do you think will be the best person to fight for the yoruba interest,
is it the vice president of the first lady.
has Osibanjo fought for the yoruba interest enough?
will Titi Abubakar do better in pillow talk than osibanjo would have done in normal circumstances.
Let's think this through because the yorubas seem to pretend that they have no stake in the PDP.
Do they have a stake or not.
can we all stay hungry till 2023. playing this next level game.
I need answers.I used to be a die-hard APC member. Buhari being my brother is certainly a contributing factor. After assessing the performance of his administration, however, it is clear enough that he has failed.
Like his wife, I hereby withdraw my support for him. I also urge whoever still want the good of this country to help in voting out Buhari.
Thank youCongratulations to Atiku!
Congratulations to Nigerians!
The defeat of Buhari has taught future leaders a lesson that you can't take Nigerians for a ride, insult some regions, spread poverty, refuse to disclose your ailment for which treatment is paid for by Nigerians, insult their youths whenever you travel abroad and still get rewarded with Nigerian votes.
Nigerians have taken back their power. Congrats once again to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by Jayslicky: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is a jihadist and paedophile is that the man we are going to vote, we stand by atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
So TRUE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by daddytime(m): 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Owan2234:
Please read below it

With all the millions your lazy ass has been winning you still refused to register for a proper English Language tutorial...Asswipe
Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75770131:
So TRUE
my brother help me enlighten my fellow Nigerians oooh. next level. Say no to pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Buhari’s Cabinet, 20 Members Including Sgf, Hos Are Christians, While18 Are M by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Utthaan4:

my brother help me enlighten my fellow Nigerians oooh. next level. Say no to pdp
God bless you bro.
The enlightened ones are more than the ones bot enlightened bro.
Nigeria is save and secure with president MUHAMMADU BUHARI and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Pool For 2019 Nigeria Elections / 2011 I Supported Jonathan He Won,am Supporting Buhari Now,he Will Win Too. / Where Are The Aticulars Gone To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.