Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (41461 Views)

Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by IVORY2009(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.
All election to be conducted in match for Buhari.
Handle over day ( next level date) will be by June 12

PDP causing insecurity everywhere since they are already aware that the poor Nigerian will vote BUHARI as against the wish of the Rich(paying taxes now).

Are u okay shocked
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
Effiongdbest:
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
[/s]
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Evercurious(f): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.

PDP causing insecurity everywhere since they are already aware that the poor Nigerian will vote BUHARI as against the wish of the Rich(paying taxes now).

SILLY
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by cocaineaddict(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.

Your case has unfortunately escalated into total madness.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

Oga, you have been posting this statement for over 1 week now. This is not the time for you to cry, wait till Bihari is declared the winner by Monday. You next post will be the election was rigged

You that's has beenoniroring when I started posting it do you have a problem with the post?? Oh I forgot youvare among thisevin the party of Darkness and zombies, just like vampires you fear the light, the light of the truth. Let me see who will carry after tomorrow. The God that I serve will grant us special victory over mass murder, cluelessness and lifelessness of Buhari. Amen
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
couragemurphy:
[s][/s]

Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by danchi2019(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
most Atikulated fans hv no pvc
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Dchair2: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.

why all these fabrications? Even PMB would be ashamed of your utterance
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by dan761(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Buhari will win with a wide margin

Ranting from the opposition is allowed
Never will American have a say in who rules the largest black population on earth
Never will looters And puppets of the imperialist be voted into corridors of power in Nigeria

Yoruba
Ji masun

Vote your own
Am a Yoruba ,I will never vote Buhari ,Atiku all the way .Am not as Tribalistic as you are .
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by seunogunmolu1: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Can’t wait to see those idiots shouting Like for Atiku share for Buhari stop all the nonsense. Thank God by Monday night we will sleep well and the next thing on Nairaland will be the election was rigged.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by chxe: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
#Back2Daura#
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by faaz24: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
My parents support Buhari, 2 out of my 5 siblings support Atiku. I also support Atiku. Tomorrow marks my parents' wedding anniversary, it will be a very awkward gathering after Atiku wins by a landslide.
Even for una house Buhari don win ,
Tomorrow also marks your parents wedding anniversary, what a sweet coincidence it will be for them, they will celebrate and JUBRILATE at the same time .

Happy wedding anniversary to them.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Okoyeebo:

You don't have PVC
All of you making noise online don't have PVC
You all are politically worthless

Only Atiku's supporters with PVC should talk. The problem is that they're few.

I don't have PVC??
Sometimes it's better not type anything than to type Rubbish....!!grin
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by rentAcock(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
faaz24:

Even for una house Buhari don win ,
Tomorrow also marks your parents wedding anniversary, what a sweet coincidence it will be for them, they will celebrate and JUBRILATE at the same time .

Happy wedding anniversary to them.

Lol Thanks sha
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Demol4trillions(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Philinho:
The plan to rig for buhari will crumble..Like for ATIKULATION
You just messed up! Even ATIKU will be voting for BUHARI because of conscience of his evil plot and not plan...PMB till 2023 inshaAllah

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by teamwilly(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.

Retard!
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
[s]
Effiongdbest:

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
[/s]

You nor go stop this your rubbish? Wetin concern u for Nigeria election, ehh Ekaite?
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by aero1: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Let them postpone it till next year

When coward m*m* postponed it still loss right??

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Dollabiz: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
they should.get the job done.theyve been.paid billions.so.no.excuse
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Buhari will win with a wide margin

Ranting from the opposition is allowed
Never will American have a say in who rules the largest black population on earth
Never will looters And puppets of the imperialist be voted into corridors of power in Nigeria

Yoruba
Ji masun

Vote your own
Aisha, Yusuf, Zarah and other Siblings knows their Father can't win....
You guys should stop giving Buhari false hopegrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Evercurious(f): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
banggy:
Please my fellow Nigerians I beg you with any
God u worship Tomorrow please don't vote for
thieves that have been milking our treasury dry
vote mr conscience vote mr Future vote mr
Project vote PMB!

So we should vote a blood sucking demon?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.

PDP causing insecurity everywhere since they are already aware that the poor Nigerian will voteas against the wish of the Rich(paying taxes now).
Mentioned buhari's policy that has benefited the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Elista(m): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Any conspiracy against PDP wil scatter iJn Amen
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
couragemurphy:
[s][/s]

You nor go stop this your rubbish? Wetin concern u for Nigeria election, ehh Ekaite?

Who owns the oil, ehh Daramola? grin
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by seunogunmolu1: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

You that's has beenoniroring when I started posting it do you have a problem with the post?? Oh I forgot youvare among thisevin the party of Darkness and zombies, just like vampires you fear the light, the light of the truth. Let me see who will carry after tomorrow. The God that I serve will grant us special victory over mass murder, cluelessness and lifelessness of Buhari. Amen
It seems like you are typing and crying, chai, how much were you given? Guy, after this election you better focus more on your life and work hard for living. See I won’t be surprise if Atiku and Saraki decamp to APC and Oshiomole decamp to PDP, these guys are only working hard to put food on the table and securing the good life for their families. Be wise find something good to do don’t depend on this useless Nigeria politics. You will continue to be affected because you have dedicated your soul to this election so if Buhari wins you will find it difficult to grow for 4 years of his tenure. I beg you for Ods sake your future is bright, focus more on your life or find a means to travel out of the country because Buhari will win even Atiku himself knows he’s just putting a good fight. God is your strength, think deep and work hard never depend on all the useless politicians be it Atiku or Buhari, they can’t make changes even if both work together as president. Be wise
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Dantepet3000: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Maket:
No election tomorrow.

U are an idiot.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
ALL IS SET FOR THE INEC WORLD CUP FINAL.

THIS MATCH IS RATED AS CLASH OF THE TITANS!

APC FC Vs PDP FC

DATE: 16 FEB. 2019

VENUE: Estadio DE POLL
TIME: 10AM

REF: MAHMOOD YAKUBU (BAUCHI)

MATCH PREVIEW:

PDP is taking an attacking approach with a 3-4-3 formation, while APC, the defending champion, is set for defence with a 5-4-1 formation.

PDP have won four of the five tournaments winning the first three with hat-trick goals before winning their last title in 2011 via penalty, while APC won in 2015 through a goal against the run of play.

The two sides have retained their clerical signings who are both on the substitutes bench.

Both Clubs have swapped players, with PDP signing most expensive attacker, Atiku Abubakar back for a world record N1bn.
Saraki and Tambuwal were also among big money moves from APC fc to PDP fc.

Peter Obi, who was on the substitutes bench in 2015, starts and will be supporting Atiku in the attack.
Obasanjo who is getting close to retiring, is dropped to the substitutes bench.

Meanwhile, retaining its most valuable attacker/Captain, Mhd. Buhari, APC signed Sullivan from PDP. However, APC's Ambode is not fit for this tournament and also the Team Midfielder Okorocha has been suspended.

Line Up:

PDP FC
1. Saraki (GK)
2. Tambuwal
3. Ihedioha
4. Umahi
5. Wike
6. Ekweremadu
7. FFK
10. Fayose (yellow card)
11. Okowa "the Road Master"
8. Peter Obi
9. Atiku (C)

Coach: Prince Uche Secondus

Substitutes:
12. Obasanjo
14. Ikpeazu
15. Udom
16. Gburugburu
17. Ayade
21. Olisa Metu
22. Nwaobushi

APC FC
1. Rotimi (GK)
2. Ngige
3. Ganduje
4. Wammako
5. El-Rufai
6. Lai Mohammed
7. Tinubu
11. Aregbesola (yellow card)
10. Ogboru
8. Osinbajo
9. Mhd.-Buhari (C)

Coach: Adams Oshiomhole

Substitutes:
12. Fashola
13. Akpabio
15. Tony Nwoye
16. Desmond Elliot
17. Fayemi
19. Ayogu Eze
20. Omo-Agege

Make your right predictions and win a good formidable 4 years with stable economy, job creation, power and unshakable security.

IT IS GOING TO BE A TIGHT AND A TOUGH MATCH.

Please Go and vote oooooo.����

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Okoyeebo: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Slynation:

I don't have PVC??
Sometimes it's better not type anything than to type Rubbish....!!grin

Even if you have PVC, you won't vote.
Even if you vote, your votes are worthless
Cos Buhari would have more votes than Atiku

Now go and cry in one corner.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Let them postpone it till next year

angry
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by seunogunmolu1: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
dan761:
Am a Yoruba ,I will never vote Buhari ,Atiku all the way .Am not as Tribalistic as you are .
Even if you are from Cotonou, Buhari will still win
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Rayrose12: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
DonKachiERA:
Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently in an emergency meeting with security officials, election observers and other stakeholders.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/02/breaking-inec-in-emergency-meeting-over.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Dino Melaye Poses With His Children At His Convocation In ABU Zaria (photos) / Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.