Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election (41450 Views)

Dino Melaye Divided Senate Meeting Over "Militarized Election Statement" / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Osinbajo’s Helicopter In Emergency Landing In Abuja Seconds After Take Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Femijohn198: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
buhari is all what I know,i stand with him..

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by RexTramadol1: 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
I've hidden most of my family members' pvc

How can they tell me dey want to vote Buhari?

They should kuku sleep at home

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

It seems like you are typing and crying, chai, how much were you given? Guy, after this election you better focus more on your life and work hard for living. See I won’t be surprise if Atiku and Saraki decamp to APC and Oshiomole decamp to PDP, these guys are only working hard to put food on the table and securing the good life for their families. Be wise find something good to do don’t depend on this useless Nigeria politics. You will continue to be affected because you have dedicated your soul to this election so if Buhari wins you will find it difficult to grow for 4 years of his tenure. I beg you for Ods sake your future is bright, focus more on your life or find a means to travel out of the country because Buhari will win even Atiku himself knows he’s just putting a good fight. God is your strength, think deep and work hard never depend on all the useless politicians be it Atiku or Buhari, they can’t make changes even if both work together as president. Be wise

If I was given money I would have still not done more than I'm doing, this is out if passion not monetary gain u like you APC slaves, whenever your master gives you garri and groudnut you start salivating all over the place like zombies on rampage.

We are determined to rescue this nation, most of us that have travelled out of the country know the level of insults we have received all because our country is now the world's poverty capital.

APC never again!!!!
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fake news from IPOBIANS
Mod please close ASAP
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Who owns the oil, ehh Daramola? grin

The oyel is your own. Oya go and drink it Ekaite
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
couragemurphy:

The oyel is your own. Oya go and drink it Ekaite
Good boy, now I tell you what to do and you do it or else I enforce hunger on you by stopping my oil money from reaching your entire tribe.

Atiku is the right man OK.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by seunogunmolu1: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

If I was given money I would have still not done more than I'm doing, this is out if passion not monetary gain u like you APC slaves, whenever your master gives you garri and groudnut you start salivating all over the place like zombies on rampage.

We are determined to rescue this nation, most of us that have travelled out of the country know the level of insults we have received all because our country is now the world's poverty capital.

APC never again!!!!
If you leave outside he country why bother yourself, focus on taking all your family along with you. I’ve grown astronomically under this Buhari because I didn’t focus on the government to survive. See, there is nothing you can do, the love for Buhari is enormous, no Atiku has been tagged criminal and we all know that his a criminal. I am in Lagos And I can boost that Buhari will win with a large margin here in Lagos, so no hope for Atiku here, infact if Atiku have upto 600 thousand vote I will give you 100k
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by BOFREJO(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
My parents support Buhari, 2 out of my 5 siblings support Atiku. I also support Atiku. Tomorrow marks my parents' wedding anniversary, it will be a very awkward gathering after Atiku wins by a landslide.

haba, don't be naughty
rentAcock:
My parents support Buhari, 2 out of my 5 siblings support Atiku. I also support Atiku. Tomorrow marks my parents' wedding anniversary, it will be a very awkward gathering after Atiku wins by a landslide.

haba, don't be naughty
rentAcock:

haba, don't be naughty
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by idonhammer: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
Passionate888:
i swear only u make sense for this thread.
Lol

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
What you saw is his driver's license not his PVC. Recheck again. I guess and very sure the tramadol you took caused it. Sorry, go take gari ijebu to clear it.
etoman1:
My friend who is going to vote Buhari, flew from port Harcourt to Lagos this morning and forgot his PVC in ph.

I serve a living God... grin
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

If you leave outside he country why bother yourself, focus on taking all your family along with you. I’ve grown astronomically under this Buhari because I didn’t focus on the government to survive. See, there is nothing you can do, the love for Buhari is enormous, no Atiku has been tagged criminal and we all know that his a criminal. I am in Lagos And I can boost that Buhari will win with a large margin here in Lagos, so no hope for Atiku here, infact if Atiku have upto 600 thousand vote I will give you 100k

Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are playing me cheesy
First you made it look like you are non partisan by saying you won't be surprised if Atiku joins APC and Oshiomle joins PDP. lol foolish crap, why would Atiku join reckless APC , and a winner for that matter.
You say you are in Lagos and buhari will win by wide margin, i laugh in French. 16th is here already let's stop this back and forth poo and get on with the votes, our conscience will speak through the ballot. What we know is that Buhari is going back to Daura, mind you I'm also in Nigeria so trust me when I say this.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by BigBashiru: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
ClearFlair:

See this one deceiving himself that God will side with a thief.
ClearFlair:

See this one deceiving himself that God will side with a thief.
Why vote jihadist buhari or a thief wen Sowore is on ground??

1 Like

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Donpeak(f): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Breaking News: INEC POSTPONES ELECTION
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

Yes in as much as the east is concern ....your vote are irrelevant , apc does not have to rig when it comes to politics N&SW decides poll exclusively .
Like i alway say there is no politics without reference to history ... as far back as 1993 SDP won undisputedly without the east.
so when we say " your vote" in these context zombies are not referring to nigerians but the easterners...not hating, bae just made me a bitterleaf soup grin one love
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by seunogunmolu1: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Keep deceiving yourself thinking you are playing me cheesy
First you made it look like you are non partisan by saying you won't be surprised if Atiku joins APC and Oshiomle joins PDP. lol foolish crap, why would Atiku join reckless APC , and a winner for that matter.
You say you are in Lagos and buhari will win by wide margin, i laugh in French. 16th is here already let's stop this back and forth poo and get on with the votes, our conscience will speak through the ballot. What we know is that Buhari is going back to Daura, mind you I'm also in Nigeria so trust me when I say this.
Ode, you have decided to vote Atiku I have decided to vote Buhari, you are in the east am in Lagos, I can’t stop your decision. But I can’t bet any amount Buhari will win. Go and find work to do. Atiku can’t change anything he only wants to loot. I know you don’t like Atiku you only have hatred for Buhari but mind you, he will rule for another 4 years

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by olajizz01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...
Programmed Robot.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
seunogunmolu1:

Ode, you have decided to vote Atiku I have decided to vote Buhari, you are in the east am in Lagos, I can’t stop your decision. But I can’t bet any amount Buhari will win. Go and find work to do. Atiku can’t change anything he only wants to loot. I know you don’t like Atiku you only have hatred for Buhari but mind you, he will rule for another 4 years

Useless slowpoke always making fallacious claims as usual, you claimed Lagos will vote Buhari and he will win by wide margin, you also said I was out of Nigeria now you have said I'm in the east, are you sure you are alright cos i never told you I'm in the east, this is the way you people go on predicting what will happen while seated under your brown roof in Ogbomosho. But wait for the elections you will see. We cant bring back a man that has put unending tears on our faces to have our another 4 years of misery and death.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Olowo2015(m): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
Really funny
etoman1:
My friend who is going to vote Buhari, flew from port Harcourt to Lagos this morning and forgot his PVC in ph.

I serve a living God... grin
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
ericsmith:

Yes in as much as the east is concern ....your vote are irrelevant , apc does not have to rig when it comes to politics N&SW decides poll exclusively .
Like i alway say there is no politics without reference to history ... as far back as 1993 SDP won undisputedly without the east.
so when we say " your vote" in these context zombies are not referring to nigerians but the easterners...not hating, bae just made me a bitterleaf soup grin one love

When "we" say? Who are you to say? Some ewedu consumer in ogbomosho, you do not know you are slaves of the North. Don't worry we Nigerians are going to sideline you totally since you do not want to have sense and vote Atiku Abubakar.

Tell me what is SW votes, apart from Lagos which is cosmopolitan tell me the voting power of the Yoruba people in SW? also remember in 1999 Obasanjo won without the yorubas OK. Keep playing yourself thinking you are relevant you will be taught a painful lesson. Igbos are not all in the SE but wherever they are they all understand one language, "Atiku Abubakar ".. Also we in the SS are fully loaded for Atiku.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by mvem(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

When "we" say? Who are you to say? Some ewedu consumer in ogbomosho, you do not know you are slaves of the North. Don't worry we Nigerians are going to sideline you totally since you do not want to have sense and vote Atiku Abubakar.

Tell me what is SW votes, apart from Lagos which is cosmopolitan tell me the voting power of the Yoruba people in SW? also remember in 1999 Obasanjo won without the yorubas OK. Keep playing yourself thinking you are relevant you will be taught a painful lesson. Igbos are not all in the SE but wherever they are they all understand one language, "Atiku Abubakar ".. Also we in the SS are fully loaded for Atiku.
..is Atiku not a northern Fulani and will still champion there cause...
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Effiongdbest: 12:04am On Feb 16, 2019
mvem:
..is Atiku not a northern Fulani and will still champion there cause...

Yes he is but not the type that see others as infidels, reason he married from other tribes like Igbo, Yoruba and so on.
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Abdul3391(m): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2019
madridguy:
INEC the most powerful people right now tongue
I tell u. ASUU don shine finish
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Fixn89: 1:40am On Feb 16, 2019
color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by jackpot(f): 3:27am On Feb 16, 2019
post=75770631:
Waiting for the conclusion of the meeting, before we know what to say......

To the NEXT LEVEL we go, if you are not going with us, you can remain behind!

This belongs to FP, you surely know this rumor carriers more than we do Sir Corrinthians, one of the few elder statesman of our land! cheesy
Now that the election has been postponed, what can you say?
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Interviewer :
jackpot:
Now that the election has been postponed, what can you say?
: JACKPOT!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Lovemaester: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

bros e don do na, you don dey post this bullshit everywhere, abeg e dn do. demented wailer
Re: Breaking: INEC In Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Effiongdbest:

if sense is voting a renowned thief then i rather stay brainless, i listn to atiku everytime he speaks believe me when i say nothing as change in him ... it not just about promising, how will you go about it ..he as not been convincing @ all in those vital aspect,
IF SW did not vote obj 1999 who we cum vote, was it ojukwu grin do you even know the election was between two yorubas obj 4 pdp & olu falae of AD .
As long as atiku/pdp hopes are dependant on east & igbos where ever they are .... GEj fate awaits Atiku..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi / Repentant’ Boko Haram Member Kills Father In Borno, Reveals Ndume / Dino Melaye Poses With His Exotic Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.