Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

8 Types Of Women You Should Never Think Of Getting Married To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Types Of Women You Should Never Think Of Getting Married To. (833 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of Women You Should Never Think Of Getting Married To. by Lovelysoph(f): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2019
I don't really know about you, but having someone you call yours is a beautiful thing

A woman you can trust And you can do anything for

A woman who have a very nice welcoming, stressfree character.

We live in a world where almost everything stresses you out,

Stress from work, stress from family members, stress from almost everything in this country

do you really want to add stress from your wife?

No thanks Trust me you wouldn't want that.

No one is perfect , yes no one at all but trust me there are some behaviors ladies exbit that you can never change unless she wants to change

In a situation where she doesn't want to change them then I think you should draw back a little and think about the future with such a woman

How it will be in the next 10 years

There are different kinds of women,
The good, the bad, the wife material the girlfriend material etc

you need to check which category your girlfriend falls into

I am an advocate of working on your relationship to make it work but when a woman can never change her lifestyle and character then it's high time you changed that relationship.

There are generally 8 women you should never pop up the question to ( will you marry me?) unless she Is willing to change

you can be the catalyst but it depends wholly on her to change

I will give 3 out of the 8 in this platform... one every 3 days.

These are the women you should never ask the most important question in your life to

#1 #
1) A woman that has zero respect for you

I know the feminist will say we are all equal which is a fact and it's true but being equal does not mean you as a guy should lose your respect

A woman that doesn't respect you while you are dating will never respect you in marriage at least while you guys are dating to make sure you guys end up together she can apologize once in a while but not all the time.

you can imagine when she is fully in the house

when the house and everything you own also belongs to her

A marriage that is built on love and respect where you both love and respect each other will always flourish

Respect is a two way traffic you respect her and she respects you but ultimately a woman should respect a man despite the fact she is more richer, taller, influential than the man. there is supposed to be a mutual respect between the two of you.

A woman that shows zero respect for you will never respect your family and will never respect you in public.

In biblical times before the birth of Christ and earlier after the death of Christ women see their husbands as their king which is why they refer to them as " my Lord" they don't call them that because men are superior and the women are inferior no rather they understood the fact that men are their crown and for that marriage to last they have to show respect to their men which in turn will make their husband love them the more that's simple mathematics.

The Bible said in Ephesians 5vs 33 However each one of you should love his wife as he loves himself and let the wife see that she respect her husband

It is your responsibility to love and respect your woman and her responsibility to love and respect you also but when she doesn't respect you as a man thats a loud alarm bell Mr, and its a no no for marriage unless you have decided to live with the disrespect then go ahead.

How do you feel when your woman treats you like her king? good right?
but that doesn't mean she won't flair up anytime she is annoyed no

But does your woman respect you as a man?

Does she flouts your orders all the time?

Does she find it hard to greet you, be it on phone when you call or she calls or when she comes over or when you guys meet?

Does she nod her head and refuse to apologize when she is in the wrong?

Does she expect you to follow her instructions to the last without giving a damn about yours?

Does she wave you off anytime she wants?

Does she find it difficult to respect you in public? talks to you anyhow she wants in public? you already know it's in her, do you think she can be able to respect you enough to make your marriage work?.

A WOMAN THAT CANNOT OBEY YOU NOW. THAT TALKS TO YOU THE WAY SHE WANTS NOW

WIll NEVER RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU GET MARRIED TO HER. so think about it before you pop the question.

1 Like

Re: 8 Types Of Women You Should Never Think Of Getting Married To. by Wizklynd23(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2019
No1

So so strong
Re: 8 Types Of Women You Should Never Think Of Getting Married To. by Mmkgroup5(f): 12:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Lovelysoph:
I don't really know about you, but having someone you call yours is a beautiful thing

A woman you can trust And you can do anything for

A woman who have a very nice welcoming, stressfree character.

We live in a world where almost everything stresses you out, where is the number 2 and the rest

Stress from work, stress from family members, stress from almost everything in this country

do you really want to add stress from your wife?

No thanks Trust me you wouldn't want that.

No one is perfect , yes no one at all but trust me there are some behaviors ladies exbit that you can never change unless she wants to change

In a situation where she doesn't want to change them then I think you should draw back a little and think about the future with such a woman

How it will be in the next 10 years

There are different kinds of women,
The good, the bad, the wife material the girlfriend material etc

you need to check which category your girlfriend falls into

I am an advocate of working on your relationship to make it work but when a woman can never change her lifestyle and character then it's high time you changed that relationship.

There are generally 8 women you should never pop up the question to ( will you marry me?) unless she Is willing to change

you can be the catalyst but it depends wholly on her to change

I will give 3 out of the 8 in this platform... one every 3 days.

These are the women you should never ask the most important question in your life to

#1 #
1) A woman that has zero respect for you

I know the feminist will say we are all equal which is a fact and it's true but being equal does not mean you as a guy should lose your respect

A woman that doesn't respect you while you are dating will never respect you in marriage at least while you guys are dating to make sure you guys end up together she can apologize once in a while but not all the time.

you can imagine when she is fully in the house

when the house and everything you own also belongs to her

A marriage that is built on love and respect where you both love and respect each other will always flourish

Respect is a two way traffic you respect her and she respects you but ultimately a woman should respect a man despite the fact she is more richer, taller, influential than the man. there is supposed to be a mutual respect between the two of you.

A woman that shows zero respect for you will never respect your family and will never respect you in public.

In biblical times before the birth of Christ and earlier after the death of Christ women see their husbands as their king which is why they refer to them as " my Lord" they don't call them that because men are superior and the women are inferior no rather they understood the fact that men are their crown and for that marriage to last they have to show respect to their men which in turn will make their husband love them the more that's simple mathematics.

The Bible said in Ephesians 5vs 33 However each one of you should love his wife as he loves himself and let the wife see that she respect her husband

It is your responsibility to love and respect your woman and her responsibility to love and respect you also but when she doesn't respect you as a man thats a loud alarm bell Mr, and its a no no for marriage unless you have decided to live with the disrespect then go ahead.

How do you feel when your woman treats you like her king? good right?
but that doesn't mean she won't flair up anytime she is annoyed no

But does your woman respect you as a man?

Does she flouts your orders all the time?

Does she find it hard to greet you, be it on phone when you call or she calls or when she comes over or when you guys meet?

Does she nod her head and refuse to apologize when she is in the wrong?

Does she expect you to follow her instructions to the last without giving a damn about yours?

Does she wave you off anytime she wants?

Does she find it difficult to respect you in public? talks to you anyhow she wants in public? you already know it's in her, do you think she can be able to respect you enough to make your marriage work?.

A WOMAN THAT CANNOT OBEY YOU NOW. THAT TALKS TO YOU THE WAY SHE WANTS NOW

WIll NEVER RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU GET MARRIED TO HER. so think about it before you pop the question.

(1) (Reply)

Futo Foursome Sex: Police Confirm Death Of Third Student / Happy Birthday Elantraceey / My Wedding Night 3 & 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.