Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime (31373 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Cashier Arrested For Hiding N1m Inside Her Private Parts / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
The Oyo State Police Command has paraded an 18-year-old man, Taofeek Adeagbo, for allegedly killing his father.

The suspect’s mother, Rashidat, was also arrested for concealing the crime.

Parading the suspects alongside 23 others in Ibadan, on Friday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Adewale Osifeso, said the incident occurred in Tede, Atisbo Local Government Area of the state.

Osifeso said, “On Friday, 21 April, 2023, around 8am, one Taofeek Adeagbo of Somola area, Tede, reported at the Tede Divisional Police Headquarters that on the same day around 6.30am, his nephew, Ismail Adeagbo, came to inform him that when he woke up around 6am, he met his father, Jimoh Adeagbo, lying dead where he was sleeping inside the compound with a serious mark of violence on his forehead.”

He said preliminary investigation revealed that the suspect struck his father in the head with an iron rod when he was sleeping, leading to his death.

The suspect was said to have confessed to the crime.

He confessed further that his mother, Rashidat Adeagbo, was aware that he killed his father and concealed the information. The said Rashidat Adeagbo was also arrested,” Osifeso added.

However, in an interview with our correspondent, Rashidat said she woke up to see the lifeless body of her husband on the floor.

She said, I woke up the children for the early morning Islamic prayers only to see the lifeless body of my husband on the floor. I raised the alarm and people gathered in our compound. Taofeek had gone out to inform family members of the demise of his father.

“I had seven children for my late husband even though we normally quarreled, I would never wish him dead. The family members reported the case at the police station.

“A combined team of the police asked for all the children but I thought Taofeek had not come back, only to discover that he was hiding under the bed. I asked him whether he knew anything about the death of his father and he confessed to the crime
,” she said.

https://punchng.com/oyo-teenager-kills-father-mother-arrested-for-hiding-crime/?amp

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by DatNiggaDaz: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2023
Hmmm.. What can kead to Such savagery

6 Likes

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
They've gone from Skull mining to killing their parents in Oyo state

Soon, they will start eating themselves due to hunger .

Tinubu that they supported no kuku send Dem paper
I know who you are even if you disguise with a new monika. I don't know what Asiwaju ever did to you

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
She said, “I woke up the children for the early morning Islamic prayers only to see the lifeless body of my husband on the floor. I raised the alarm and people gathered in our compound. Taofeek had gone out to inform family members of the demise of his father.
“I had seven children for my late husband even though we normally quarreled, I would never wish him dead. The family members reported the case at the police station.
“A combined team of the police asked for all the children but I thought Taofeek had not come back, only to discover that he was hiding under the bed. I asked him whether he knew anything about the death of his father and he confessed to the crime,” she said.

if the above is what happened then WHY DIDNT SHE REPORT THE CRIME TO THE POLICE AND GET HER SON ARRESTED?!?!?
so you "supposedly" wake up next to a dead body, you then find your son hiding under the bed telling you that HE did it, yet you do nothing about it and continue your day as if nothing had happened?!?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by pandoragirigory: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I know who you are even if you disguise with a new monika. I don't know what Asiwaju ever did to you
Seun mynd44 or nlpfmod is coming for him with his ethnic slurs

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Ogiame: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Where is the lie in what he said you hypocrite?
If this happened at Anambra, you will be the first to curse Peter Obi and label the teenager an aggressive Obidient.
Hypocrite.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

if the above is what happened then WHY DIDNT SHE REPORT THE CRIME TO THE POLICE AND GET HER SON ARRESTED?!?!?
so you "supposedly" wake up next to a dead body, you then find your son hiding under the bed telling you that HE did it, yet you do nothing about it and continue your day as if nothing had happened?!?
maybe they planned to kill the man so they could mine his skull

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ogiame:
Where is the lie in what he said you hypocrite?
If this happened at Anambra, you will be the first to curse Peter Obi and label the teenager an aggressive Obidient.
Hypocrite.
He will say the boy does not know respect.
grin grin grin grin Awon respect people

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

He will say the boy does not know respect.
grin grin grin grin Awon respect people
You dey mind the respecters of drug baron 😂😂😂

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by helinues: 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
They should be sentenced to long years behind the bar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:
They should be sentenced to long years behind the bar.

I thought it's only Chinedu and chukwudi that commits crime in this country

So taofeeq and rashidat too now kill there parents ?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by helinues: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
I thought it's only Chinedu and chukwudi that commits crime in this country

So taofeeq and rashidat too now kill there parents ?

We don't support evil here. We condemn it as it dey hot

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Corn247: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
This is bad.. I feel for the mother and the other childrens more.
How would a sane person just get angry and kill his own father?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

We don't support evil here. We condemn it as it dey hot
you've never condenmed evil perpetuated by your people before

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by helinues: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
you've never condenmed evil perpetuated by your people before

Princeoflagos, the Oniro of Iro land

Carry your bunkum go elsewhere. Everyone can't be like you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by 001Lagos: 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2023
helinues:

Princeoflagos, the Oniro of Iro land

Carry your bunkum go elsewhere. Everyone can't be like you
I am 001ofLagos so address me properly

15 Likes

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by doggedfighter(f): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
She may not be covering up for the son .

Just that when things like this happens it dawns on you that you have not just lost the dead but the living as well which may be to life sentence or death sentence.

Losing two family members is a lot.

In panic one may want to keep mum and not report to the authorities.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Tvoice: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
Na wa oOo, this is another bulaabalu blublu
I come in peace 😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Enemyofpeace: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
001Lagos:
They've gone from Skull mining to killing their parents in Oyo state

Soon, they will start eating themselves due to hunger .

Tinubu that they supported no kuku send Dem papa
na Tinubu matter go kill una. Keep hating

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by gbadexy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2023
He should be killed also.
He may want to protect his mum from their quarrels in his small mind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by MasterJayJay: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
That is not a good way to respect your father.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Sonnobax15(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Goalnaldo(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
Yahoo ritual boy. He has used his father to plus up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by Houseofglam7(f): 9:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Jeez 😬
Re: Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime by AmazingELixir: 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) / Mohammed Matazu Burnt To Death By His Wife Amina Dauda, In Abuja / Wife Who Staged Own Kidnap, Demanded Ransom From Husband, Arrested In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.