Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) (3300 Views)

How I Sold My Brother Out To Be Killed - Lagos Cultist (Photo) / My Mom & Dad, Please Forgive Me – 19 Year Old Cultist [photo] / 10 Youths Killed In Edo Cult War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by nickxtra(m): 4:53am On Mar 24, 2019
A suspected member of Eiye confraternity, Leviticus Okon, who was arrested while on his way to kill a rival cult member, has said that the ongoing cult war between Eiye and Aye confraternity in the state is a generational war.

Leviticus was paraded alongside 81 suspected cultists arrested in connection with the ongoing cult war.

Police described Leviticus as a dangerous killer cultist.

Leviticus told newsmen only one of his victims died while the other escaped with bullet wound.

He was arrested along Second East Circular road while he and other cultists were on their way to kill a rival cult member

His words, “the first person I shot did not die. The other one died. We were on our way to kill another person when we were arrested.

“The one we killed is a bus conductor. He is a member of Aye. The fight is generational fight. The fight does not end.”

Meanwhile, in Uromi, the police arrested one Micheal Ebhodaghe and Henry Ighalo for selling arms and cartridges to cultists in the locality.

An army deserter, Private Mbawa Lucky was paraded for belonging to one of the cult groups.

The Edo Police Commissioner, Mr. Muhammed Dan Mallam, said the suspects would soon be charged to court.

Read more at: http://thenationonlineng.net/edo-cult-killings-our-fight-is-generational-says-cultist/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by soloehis(m): 4:55am On Mar 24, 2019
When will black raise wake up from slumber and start pursuing her potentials?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by Bizznezz: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2019
imagine the nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by GavelSlam: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Sometimes, you've just got to allow the morons kill themselves.

Ridding the world of idiots can't be such a bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by onward4life(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Air Boys dey make Benin draw go back..

4kor airboys
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by Coker302(f): 7:31am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by cassidy1996(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2019
am proud to be a jew

6 Likes

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by deltateam: 8:12am On Mar 24, 2019
onward4life:
Air Boys dey make Benin draw go back..

4kor airboys

Agban krier. They are struggling for patronage from their state government. It seems Air Lords are rooted there. 7 are just squatting, seeking relevance.
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by KendrickAyomide: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2019
No sir. it's your stupidity that is Generational

3 Likes

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by Khd95(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2019
GavelSlam:
Sometimes, you've just got to allow the morons kill themselves.

Ridding the world of idiots can't be such a bad thing.
they kill innocent people, cause nuisance in the neighborhood, disrupt peace in the society,that's why they shouldn't be allowed the free hands

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by SantiRAMBO: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
This one still get girlfriend too.. The guy foolishness is amazing to me, If he has a girlfriend, she is as well useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by Daretee: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Foolish boys flexing muscles. Go and face Boko Haram na. That way you get to suck blood and at the same time become heroes.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by meobizy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
All I see is population control taking effect.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by meobizy(f): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
soloehis:
When will black raise wake up from slumber and start pursuing her potentials?
This will happen when dumb blacks kill themselves off, leaving only the intellectuals to shine.
We will get there, one day.
There are just too many dummies roaming the streets.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by Spark01(m): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
God create you as human being, you decide to be bird.
Why una no fly when police come?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by James988: 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
deltateam:

Agban krier. They are struggling for patronage from their state government. It seems Air Lords are rooted there. 7 are just squatting, seeking relevance.
but I heard dat 128 eiye men have been killed so far I'm not a cultists o but is true
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by BlackfireX: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
You see .....

Imagine this bunkum .

Who curse black people set.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by deltateam: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
James988:
but I heard dat 128 eiye men have been killed so far I'm not a cultists o but is true

Guy confess. grin You dey system.

Seriously cultism doesn't pay. Kill and be killed.To what end?
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by James988: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
deltateam:

Guy confess. grin You dey system.
Seriously cultism doesn't pay. Kill and be killed.To what end?
i am not a cultists and i will never be a cultists they all suck
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by elmodee7(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
deltateam:

Turkey dey yarn. jakujaku no go fit save you.
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by onward4life(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2019
deltateam:

Don't play That.
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by deltateam: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2019
elmodee7:

Turkey dey yarn. jakujaku no go fit save you.

Better repent and turn to Jesus christ before you turn to turkey.
Sane minds are talking about how to move this country forward, you are turkeying.
Re: Edo Cult Killings: Our Fight Is Generational, Says Cultist(photo) by elmodee7(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
deltateam:

Better repent and turn to Jesus christ before you turn to turkey.
Sane minds are talking about how to move this country forward, you are turkeying.

I can c Ur stupidity is certified unique.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed Yesterday. Please, What Can I Do? / NDLEA Arrests Man Who Packaged Drug For Export To London In Soap Packs / This Man Slept With Someone's Else Wife In Edo State And This Happened(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.