Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (90002 Views)

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / PDP Refuses To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by seunmsg(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
The desperation of politicians in all sides to win this election is really appalling. Can’t we just have a free and fair election? Sigh!
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
PDP and their rigging ways caught in action - yet they are always the first to cry (and accuse others) more than the bereaved.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?

Not even a coloured INEC sheet.

Why is APC like this?

Lol, the worst is this ikpazu is the most stupiddd politician in the history seconded by ambode

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ivandragon: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

The police publicly displayed them and they were specimen ballot papers

Link please...
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
PDP people will never see this as bad still blame Buhari led government. I will not be happy with Oshiomole led APC government if they fail to win this presidential election honestly. Victory is sure for Buhari honestly

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by jamaola: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:

I normally don't bother commenting on nairaland. I just post my news and go. However I make an exception this time.

PDP is doing everything negative to win.

They have been accusing the APC of rigging just so everyone would be monitoring APC while they do their own rigging.

The two people who tried to blow up the bridge in Ebonyi are ipob members and they have been arrested. I can bet they are working for PDP.

The Kaduna killings was surely a PDP doing and aimed at wanting the people to retaliate but el rufai responded swiftly and the killers have been arrested.

They want to scuttle tomorrow at all costs. From massive deployment of fake news to deaths to rigging
Oga, no one was killed in Kaduna yesterday, get your facts right. Its all fake from hellrufai
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by GGirll: 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Watch the video oga. I just did and my throat just dried up of water now.

He mentioned names, has Abia state government letter heads along with many other documents as well as Inec documents.

PDP is finished

You are not wise anybody that knows Microsoft office can recreate letter headings n so on.....video is not enough evidence.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
solosecky:
in this country some people go school but they no get sence, just a printer and a laptop could do this sharp sharp, atleast make we use our common sence nw.in this country some people go school but they no get sence, just a printer and a laptop could do this sharp sharp, atleast make we use our common sence nw.in this country some people go school but they no get sence, just a printer and a laptop could do this sharp sharp, atleast make we use our common sence nw.

Maybe you are one of those people otherwise not only would you be able to spell sense correctly but you'll also endeavor to watch the video before commenting. No offense.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by SOFTENGR: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
I can only believe when he says his own side of the story.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
GGirll:

You are not wise anybody that knows Microsoft office can recreate letter headings n so on.....video is not enough evidence.

Tell yourself the truth, if this was an APC man caught in an APC state will this this be your comment? You don't need to quote me 'cos I know you'll just lie, but ask yourself in the privacy of your dingy room and let your conscience be your judge. Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by focus7: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Awol1:
Nonsense and Ingredient.

What is sensitive about some pieces of thrash typed in an A4 paper?

Not even a coloured INEC sheet.

Why is APC like this?

What do you say about the video?

Your type is the reason why the country cannot move forward and you blame it on Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by holaralph(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
All political parties that had involved in vote buying had as lost huge money
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Another Ballard propaganda I guess
This can be emailed easily,
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by patibox: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Am sorry for the person 4hat posted this stupid and fake news concerning Abia state. Apc if you don't know what easy to do, you guys should better accept defeat now thta its not too late...Since you snap the result sheet why didnt post the figures of each parties? As foolish as you are, the rubbish video you posted doesnt go with the voice, bros abeg just respect yourself before thunder stike you ooooo..Mumu APC!
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by focus7: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
escodotman:
The fellow may be an APC agent planted to implicate PDP

Is that all?

Oya try say another thing maybe it will make sense

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by pek(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Adamsori:

SIMPLY BECAUSE NIGERIAN'S DONT THINKS
Is this English?
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fraudophobia:
Mynd44 the whole world needs to see the rigging ways of PDP . A habit they can never desist from
lnteresting
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by akdjr(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Let them call for their emergency meeting they will still loss the election. Next Level ti take over. PDP 16years intimidation has catch up with them. They will spend more if they still have money to spend in remobilizing their supporters who traveled home for the election. They did same in 2015 and APC were already running out of funds.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Uche000(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol. If you are or have ever being an INEC ad-hoc officer, you will know from the very beginning that this is a big lie. Very big one. INEC result sheep has never looked like that picture displayed there. This is only a propaganda against PDP. Only the gullible ones will believe this trash.

So someone who is carrying a sensitive material, and summary of the election result that will only be needed in the evening after the election suddenly became careless and was caught in the morning. Haba now, we wise pass this cheap stuffs nw

Fraudophobia:
Breaking: Governor Ikpeazu’s Aid Caught With Already Prepared Presidential and National Assembly Election Result In favour of PDP...

A man who identified himself as Gaius was on Friday caught with INEC sensitive documents and result sheets that gave PDP victory ahead of Saturdays presidential and national assembly polls.

Mr. Gaius who was apprehended in Umuahia by the police, during interrogation identified his boss as Mr. Chinenye Nwaogu Special Assistant to Governor Okezie Ikpeazu on youth and the focal person on N- Power in Abia state.

The middle aged man who was caught with various INEC sensitive materials including already prepared result sheets and Governor Ikpeazu’s letter heads admitted that the documents belongs to his boss Mr.
Chinenye Nwaogu and that he is only on an errand for his boss and the PDP, he further admitted that the governor was in the know of his mission, asked if he knew the implication of what he has done, he affirmed, but said if he does not carry out the assignment of delivering the documents especially the result sheets to the INEC that his boss will be mad at him and will stop him from further enjoying the federal government N-Power grants that he has been getting, he is at the moment being interrogated at
the DSS office Umuahia where he is helping the DSS with more information on those behind the move to manipulate and rig Saturdays election in Abia state.

Watch video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=547704665714493&id=889381184422688&_rdr

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by riversatikulate: 3:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

He mentioned names, has Abia state government letter heads along with many other documents as well as Inec documents.

PDP is finished

And look at how you jump to an illegal news. News that they did not say this is how we caught him. Look you should try to be reasonable so as not to be used.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Glorygrace(f): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is not INEC result sheet. Please don't spoil my State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by lielbree: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Apc and propaganda be like 5&6!

Nonsense scam news.

Atiku all the way joor.

Abia state hates apc like shìt. No need to rig!
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by lielbree: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

PDP is finished

Taaaa stage managed shìt.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
BiafraIsFree:
Ikpeazu and all the supporters of operation Python dance against unarmed innocent IPOB, must fall.

Please join me to celebrate IPOB victory with Okazi soup.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Uche000:
Lol. If you are or have ever being an INEC ad-hoc officer, you will know from the very beginning that this is a big lie. Very big one. INEC result sheep has never looked like that picture displayed there. This is only a propaganda against PDP. Only the gullible ones will believe this trash.

So someone who is carrying a sensitive material, and summary of the election result that will only be needed in the evening after the election suddenly became careless and was caught in the morning. Haba now, we wise pass this cheap stuffs nw

He was caught yesterday night
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Fraudophobia: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
riversatikulate:

And look at how you jump to an illegal news. News that they did not say this is how we caught him. Look you should try to be reasonable so as not to be used.

Watch the video and you will have your answers there. Where he was arrested and how he was caught are all in the video
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by whysquare4real(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I cannot see it clearly too but the one for PDP looks like a figure over 900,000

it seems most people don't know how INEC results are transmitted. it is never typed but rather hand written. please ignore the story. who has time to type the result between the election day and the day of declaration of results which is just 2 days at most. pls stop sharing fake news
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Estherwill(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is just a scan work, it's not true.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by sogodihno: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
dawno2008:
I pledge to Nigeria my country, To remove Buhari and Osinbajo To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Atiku with all my strength, To protect my pvc, and uphold no violence and trouble. So help me God.
#Atikulated
No amount of propaganda will change my mind
of course, ur mind can't be changed, wailing zombie, it has been programmed

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by AnanseK(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
paxonel:
big lie!
One APC member in his backyard has used his computer to type that rubbish to spread fake news here.

Is that how INEC result sheet looks like?

100% Atikulated, dont be dístracted with fake news of APC

Read the comment just above yours.
Re: Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Larryfest:
Both parties will rig this election big time but only the sharpest rigger will be declared winner....

That has always been the case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / The N187 Million Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Ihedioha Couldn’t Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.