Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) (53276 Views)

Tinubu Breaks Silence On Postponement Of Election, Tells Nigerians What To Do / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2019
A woman caught with 5,000 PVCs in Abia..

Hope INEC corrupt staff will be willing to release those PVCs to the rightful owners in one week..

Smh..
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by betyblue: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2019
Now the elections have been postponed to next week saturday. What will happen to those getting married on the new dates? Or people who fixed very important events for 23rd since their mind was fixed that 16th and 2nd March is election
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by DoreJoe(m): 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC chairman should resign!
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by hollywater: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
If una like, proponed it to may,we are determined to vote Buhari out.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by deenee: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2019
For those ranting. Ask the bukola saraki led national assembly why they have refused to approve the INEC budget sent to them since July last year.

Instead he put the house in recess to pursue his personal agenda putting selfish interest over our collective trust that we gave to him.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by PythonDancer: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2019
namio10:

You are proud being a Nigerian.? Minimum standard, minimum taste.
Nigeria is now a country driven by the Mohammedians to be worse than a zoo. INEC chairman and his namesake president.
Buhari will win this election.
Sefinine
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Rolandcruz(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
These are just signs to show Dat Buhari will lose History is repeating itself Dat was how 2015 elections was postponed and the Incumbent lose
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by steve6: 7:02am On Feb 16, 2019
This government promised change but so far so good what has really changed when compared to the previous government? I hope that with this election postponement, the eyes of those supporting this administration will finally be opened to see that there is no difference between six and half a dozen ! Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by eyebee01(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
aghap51:
How did I became a Nigerian in the 1st place....
A man slept with a woman and she became pregnant and dt woman gave birth to you in Nigeria. Both the man and the woman were from the same Nigeria and dey are called ur parents. Hence u are from Nigeria. I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by namio10: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
couragemurphy:
Why wait till eve of election b4 assessing your preparedness? This should have been done a week to election day, so that eventual postponement will not cause much.
1. Imagine all the international observers that travelled down to the country
2. Businesses were closed down because of the election
3. Schools shutdown since Wednesday across the country
4. People closed their businesses and travelled home to vote
5. For fear of violence and unknown, many in their usual panic mode have done different things
6. The whole nation was put in suspense etc
Now this incompetent asshole shattered everything in pieces. This guy is not honourable at all. He is supposed to resign for failing the country. People wont take us serious anymore as a country.

Anyway 4+4 is still the surest thing.

PYO/RIBADU FOR 2023 -2031

You vote a Buhari who hardly understands what is happening around him again, only because you want Yemi Osinbajo to take over from Buhari.

With your polished English above, your period of education must have been time wasted. Ethnic politics and parochialism running in ya veins.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by BOFREJO(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Inec just exhibit their principal special features........baba go slow.......inec go slow

are you a student or not grab this opportunity earn more without spending. To get started click on the link on my signature. Inec just exhibit their principal special features........baba go slow.......inec go slow

are you a student or not grab this opportunity earn more without spending. To get started click on the link on my signature.
Inec just exhibit their principal special features........baba go slow.......inec go slow

are you a student or not grab this opportunity earn more without spending. To get started click on the link on my signature.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by netflicks(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
Rebornhombre:
Hmmmm nawa oh.. Massive rigging is about to take places, something dangerous is about to happen, Lord save our people for this evil that is about to take place.

Lol..... cheesy
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by donnie(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2019
FastShipping:
Useless Inec chairman. I'm angry mehn..

What an incompetent man Yakubu is...

He had four years to prepare for this and failed. This is solely on INEC. It is 100% INEC fault.

He has a mandate to deliver Buhari but couldn't see how he'd come through with that so... one more week to work on it.

But almighty God is against them and their wicked plans. They will fail!

1 Like

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by edesumpitor: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2019
This man is talking nice these days.I fear Atiku the more.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by semyman: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Yet all the seers in the land could not see this coming?
None predicted this in their yearly rubbish prophecies
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Sadiq3051(m): 7:06am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by netflicks(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
namio10:

You vote a Buhari who hardly understands what is happening around him again, only because you want Yemi Osinbajo to take over from Buhari.

With your polished English above, your period of education must have been tine wasted.

Am telling you that's pure wasted education....at first I thought the guy was sensible ....

1 Like

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Glosam5683(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
After putting people on unnecessary stress, many travel because of this, many even plan there program on that reschedule date, sorry for the lost.

1 Like

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by marabout(m): 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Utter idiocy
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Hollhamy4real: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
This is absolute balderdash. Even If elections would be postponed, ,why do they have to wait till a day prior?
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by IMASTEX: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2019
aghap51:
How did I became a Nigerian in the 1st place....
Soon, some angels needs to be sued
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by marktpompido(m): 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Rigging things on process. Nonsense
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by SamOyovwi: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
PDP are the Egyptians of 16 years. They cannot get it. My vote is for Sowore. My vote is for AAC. Nigeria cannot go back again
riversatikulate:
What are they afraid of if not imminent defeat.

INEC if you decide to postpone elections till next year, no problem. Large majority of Nigerians have Atikulated and nothing can stop our victory.

Proudly Atikulated and Obidiently waiting for our Victory Chants.

2 Likes

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Bianda24: 7:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria my country. It takes us time to get it right. Lol
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by mcsnup: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
This is mess up, I tell you the country is a mess, INEC had 4 solid years to plan for just 1 day in fact for some few hours in a day and this, who those that, Na who pick the date for them in the first place. They could not even provide a decent space for adhoc staff.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by TruthinAction: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2019
Quality20:
Its better that way. Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well. Well I'm still looking forward to seeing Atiku and PDP being massively beaten by APC in Adamawa n d rest of d country

A terrorist spotted.
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by RaphtechSolar(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
iamadedotun:
But Prof attahiru Jega postphone the election and there heaven didn't fall
Why u dey reason Lyk an Afonjja lyk dis, was it postponed same day of the Election?? If they Postponed Earlier on, we are all civilized to undastand..
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Stakeholders(m): 7:11am On Feb 16, 2019
destiny322:
Na God wey dy for heaven go purnish inec and especially NYSC akwa ibom state for this stress they put me through.... Av done nothing to deserve this.

Is it the fault of NYSC, pls be humble and blame INEC for your stressful night. cheers
Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by programmer6004: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2019
I can help you add new features or fix bugs on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) by Destinychigozie: 7:12am On Feb 16, 2019
Is today election still going to hold anyways jst asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Why Babangida, Gusau Removed Me From Power – Buhari / What IBB Wore To Council Of States Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.