Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies (28484 Views)

Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by itiswellandwell: 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by heydhex: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
;Dstory at touch,koliwa kan mi ;Dstory at touch,koliwa kan mi

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by OKOATA(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
new2012:
its a lie.. Nobody messaged this A.hole.

Nigga just wanted to prove he's relevant, you failed! Maybe he forgot that he apologized almost immediately, he confirmed it was a joke less than 1 hour after.. How can 50 people call you in between that?

Liar!
So true.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
new2012:

Nigga just wanted to prove he's relevant, you failed! Maybe he forgot that he apologized almost immediately, he confirmed it was a joke less than 1 hour after.. How can 50 people call you in between that?

Liar!
Absolutely! He is bloody a liar!! what a stupid stunt just to stay relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Abeg where likes for Atiku, shares for buhari people go?grin crazy PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by samsard(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
obembet:

I sent messsage to him.
grin grin ; D
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
That he got 50 messages may have been an over exaggeration but that he got quite a lot could probably be as a result of a flirtatious lifestyle he lives.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2019
new2012:

Liar!

you are qualified to be a good investigator
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by toprealman: 11:02am On Feb 16, 2019
Lies.... wasn't a prank. He recognised his folly after actually calling it quit only to realise he flunked.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by SCAMDOCTOR: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Boy0999:
[/sup]

dominique lalasticlala
Bens443:
[color=#006600][/color]see below
Boy0999:
[sup]

dominique lalasticlala
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Reiia(f): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2019
How can he play such a cruel insensitive joke on his wife. Couldn't even wait for some minutes to land so he give her a heads up.
Telling the world that they are divorcing but not telling her and leaving her confused to handle the fall out until he could reach out.

No wonder some women barely look at broke men, because take away money from a number of men, nothing else is left. They are just empty and useless.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Niyi9002(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Very true. If u go to joroolumofin's page on Instagram ,u will see the various shitty things they do to their fellow women e.g sleeping with friend's bf, snatching married men from their wives e.t.c. They will now be sending mail, seeking for silly advice after doing terrible things!
delugajackson:
Women are their own problems. They only smile and pretend to love themselves. Behind that smile is a jealous, slippery, two-faced bitch that is warming up to take your man when the opportunity presents itself.

But coming from a washed up, experimental comedian like Seyi Law, I doubt if this was actually a prank in it's true sense and purpose. Just a pre-meditated move to remain relevant.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by blowjob: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
KING SOLOMON grin grin grin grin RAM

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by pocohantas(f): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2019
Niyi9002:
Very true. If u go to joroolumofin's page on Instagram ,u will see the various shitty things they do to their fellow women e.g sleeping with friend's bf, snatching married men from their wives e.t.c. They will now be sending mail, seeking for silly advice after doing terrible things!

Who are the people married women cheat with? Isn't it men sleeping with their fellow men wife? Isn't it on this same NL I see guys bragging of how they knack other guys babes while she ignored her guy's call. Later una go dey form bro-code upandan.

Snatching indeed, men are now humans without willpower/sense, abi handbags that get snatched. They just sit like dummies while women snatch them and sleep with them. Poor men... So much for being the superior gender... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2019
unto you be the most wanted guy or what? well since you don they prank with your marriage n divorce....May you to see am happen real o....what one wish,mis what one get!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2019
unto you be the most wanted guy or what? well since you don they prank with your marriage n divorce....Make you to see am happen real o to you soon....what one wish,is what one get!
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Ximenez(m): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
new2012:

Liar!
He didn't say via calls, rather via DM.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Boss13: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Attention freaks - your wife was part of the plan. Please stop the lies.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Look at his black face.

What an 1mbecile.

You did not talk about the men that were calling your wife when you decided to play that expensive joke. You left that part out because shame and jealousy catch you for there.

Try that useless joke again and see what happens.

If say you no get money, wetin woman for use you do with all the worwor wey dey your genes.

mchteww.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by DimIsaac10(m): 11:32am On Feb 16, 2019
See this one like war boat
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by sinola(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Seyi Law who a new interview recounted the drama that played out after his divorce prank, disclosed that he received 50 messages from ladies. 

According to the comedian, the ladies didn't wait for loose ends to be tied before trying to start off a romantic relationship with him. Recall that the Seyi Law had written few days ago on Instagram; 

“Due to irreconcilable differences would have been enough to announce this, but the kind and beautiful heart of my ex-wife must be stated. She is one of the best women I have ever known. It is however sad, that I announce that my wife and I have decided to part ways for good. We will appreciate your love and support at this time. God bless you. Tiwaloluwa is safe and good.”

In an interview with Saturday Beats, Seyi Law said the he was on the plane when the inspiration to play the divorce prank came to him.

“I thank God for a good and understanding wife; I didn’t take permission from her before playing that prank. When she saw it, she couldn’t reach me because I was still on the plane. People had been calling her repeatedly. Also, when I landed, my phone rang repeatedly. I called her to explain things to her immediately we saw each other.

“She said I should have carried her along because she didn’t know what to tell people when they called her. My wife is my number one critic; that is the beautiful thing about my marriage,” he said.

He further stated that his social media page had a lot of traffic after the prank.

“I had over 80,000 hits on my Instagram page that day; my followers grew by over 3,000 within 24 hours. I had over 50 ladies hitting on me with direct messages; that’s to tell you how mad the world can be. I don’t want to talk about what the ladies were saying for now,” he said.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/16/i-received-about-50-messages-from-ladies-after-my-divorce-prank-seyi-law/

For your mind, you are now a golden boy... Stop using such things to play seyi
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by oluwasegun007(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
This guy no get sense...
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by TemmyT002(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Bad guy
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by knightehis(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Stop giving half news; tell us 50 of ur concubines DM u. U want to insult our ladies whereas u no gud

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
50 women now are salty because you let the Public know about this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Cute Photo / Imade Adeleke's 3rd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 1st Daughter / Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.