Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies (28485 Views)

Toyin Lawani: "My Friend Influenced My Divorce From My Husband" / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by fennels007(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Common keep quiet!

Is women chasing men only peculiar to Nigerians?

Think b4 u comment.

Gforce2019:
That's says how useless and disgruntled most Nigerians ladies are....

Shioor!

For me , I'm a full-time misorganist..
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Unconquerable: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2019
What a pathetic dude.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Bintuenyo: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Hahahahaha, I can't laugh
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Gforce2019: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2019
fennels007:
Common keep quiet!

Is women chasing men only peculiar to Nigerians?

Think b4 u comment.

I have told you several times, always think before you use your stunted fingers be typing craps....

As stupid as your comments...
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by madridsta007(m): 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Women are their own problems. They only smile and pretend to love themselves. Behind that smile is a jealous, slippery, two-faced bitch that is warming up to take your man when the opportunity presents itself.

But coming from a washed up, experimental comedian like Seyi Law, I doubt if this was actually a prank in it's true sense and purpose. Just a pre-meditated move to remain relevant.

It is a prank to remain relevant and in the news. He must have had low sales in his upcoming show in London or wherever he is having it. For entertainers, any publicity is good publicity.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by IYANGBALI: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
What is he feeling like? With that his small prick like that of a 6 month old baby

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
pocohantas:

See person wey get sense.
Not 22, 37, 43...but "about 50". Nawa grin
Just because you dont fall into the category of the desperate ones doesnt mean others wont. I have seen some dumb shít in my time and I'm very sure he is right. Im fact I'm surpsrised its just 50 sef

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by pocohantas(f): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Just because you dont fall into the category of the desperate ones doesnt mean others wont. I have seen some dumb shít in my time and Om very sure he is right. Im fact I'm surpsrised its just 50 sef

I see no desperation. Baba announced to the world that he is divorced and ladies made advances. What is the big deal?

Why did he announce it, if not for us to know and make necessary adjustments? If we make advances, "women hate themselves"...we don't make, "menopause will kill you there".
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Omoluabi16(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
pocohantas:

I see no desperation. Baba announced to the world that he is divorced and ladies made advances. What is the big deal?

Why did he announce it, if not for us to know and make necessary adjustments? If we make advances, "women hate themselves"...we don't make, "menopause will kill you there".
Making an advance just hours after a man announced his divorce is not a noble thing to do. Would they shoot their shot if he was unknown? I'm sure none of them bothered to find out the main reason for his 'divorce' ..besides they are total strangers.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Deji63: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Fugly couple.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Deji63: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Just because you dont fall into the category of the desperate ones doesnt mean others wont. I have seen some dumb shít in my time and I'm very sure he is right. Im fact I'm surpsrised its just 50 sef

Even RMD no go see 50 na fugly Seyilaw. If wishes were horses.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Deji63: 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Come on, even RMD no go see 50 na fugly Seyilaw. If wishes were horses.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Deji63: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Gforce2019:
That's says how useless and disgruntled most Nigerians ladies are....

Shioor!

For me , I'm a full-time misorganist..

Most NIGERIAN ladies? Your mama is the leader of the useless and disgrntled few. Stupid qualification from you. You have no respect for your mother certainly

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by 989900: 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Is this guy in anyway related to Donald Trump?
They're both toddlers in adult bodies.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Gforce2019: 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Deji63:

Most NIGERIAN ladies? Your mama is the leader of the useless and disgrntled few. Stupid qualification from you. You have no respect for your mother certainly

Definitely you are one of the disgruntled and irresponsible ladies I was early pointed out...who have no meaningful value or Access except for her boob and butt...

.... and your irresponsible and insanity came to a peak when you included my precious mother as part of the "most ladies"I wrote about....
Empty barrel, do you see me include my mother among "most women" ? Your mother and other females folks in your family might be included, but my mother is an assess...

Eediot

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
He should know that lies spread faster, i know he won't joke again.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by SURElee(f): 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
Foolish somebody using his mouth to say rubbish just to gain promotion for his show. Anuofia!
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Deji63:

Come on, even RMD no go see 50 na fugly Seyilaw. If wishes were horses.
LMAO haba G. Him no too bad like that nau and na d bar babes go dey consider.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
But you guys burn each other alive in the streets. You take the cake for the shittiest things anyone ever did to others.

Niyi9002:
Very true. If u go to joroolumofin's page on Instagram ,u will see the various shitty things they do to their fellow women e.g sleeping with friend's bf, snatching married men from their wives e.t.c. They will now be sending mail, seeking for silly advice after doing terrible things!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Yoighaman(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Be careful of what you confess with your mouth, there's power in that little thing called the tongue.
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by actualization: 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
SEYI... u talk too much about your family.... take it easy.....
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Revolva(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Naija gals all of dem are just gold diggers and money mongers
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by porshie(f): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
nawao....this dude can lie o

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Deji63: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:

Definitely you are one of the disgruntled and irresponsible ladies I was early pointed out...who have no meaningful value or Access except for her boob and butt...

.... and your irresponsible and insanity came to a peak when you included my precious mother as part of the "most ladies"I wrote about....
Empty barrel, do you see me include my mother among "most women" ? Your mother and other females folks in your family might be included, but my mother is an assess...

Eediot

What kind of woman gave birth to you? I have respect for women because I was raised by a queen. You certainly were born by a useless failure who bore a society rogue

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Gforce2019: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Deji63:

What kind of woman gave birth to you? I have respect for women because I was raised by a queen. You certainly were born by a useless failure who bore a society misfit

You indeed a queen... Slay queen, a slut and product of "short time"..
From what you have written , and uncomplementary comments you have made, shows the kind of person you are, and also speaks volumes of the mother that raised you. It also epitomized the rottenness and naughtiness in the family...
Like mother , like daughter....
A perverse and wasted generation....
I doubt if you can make a good home because your mom doesn't have one...

For all single guys on this platform, this is caveat empetor....

Eediot!
Re: Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies by Deji63: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
Gforce2019:

You indeed a queen... Slay queen, a slut and product of "short time"..
From what you have written , and uncomplementary comments you have made, shows the kind of person you are, and also speaks volumes of the mother that raised you. It also epitomized the rottenness and naughtiness in the family...
Like mother , like daughter....
A perverse and wasted generation....
I doubt if you can make a good home because your mom doesn't have one...

For all single guys on this platform, this is caveat empetor....

Eediot!

I am a King raised by a queen. You were raised by a road side hoe. I am not surprised at all by your blabbing and balderdash. I have a wife I have a home. So does my beautiful Queen, my mother. You were raised by a prostitute. That's why you talk trash. I won't even waste data on a loser like you. You and your family members are a failed generation.

Get off my mention. Numbskull.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Cute Photo / Imade Adeleke's 3rd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His 1st Daughter / Victoria Inyama Supports Mercy Aigbe Over Her "No To Domestic Violence" Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.