Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia (42000 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Daniel058(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
I hear say dem dey cast vote somewhere online and receive 10 k, I have my Pvc but won't like to go out to vote, I prefer doing that online....with my friends we can give 10-100 votes atleast. So please give us the info

08180861809 "text or WhatsApp grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Isoduwa(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
chriskosherbal:
I think little by little drogba is drifting into politics following the footsteps of Africa football legend and one time world footballer of the year and now Liberian president George Upon Weah.

But wait can you see what the use of one's talent effectively can lead one to ....look at Drogba rubbing minds with who and who in Africa.....chaii

Bia chinedu go and bring that my talent I kept under the bed I think is time for me to use it cheesy

Which talent? Shipping drugs and receiving money �

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by jarvis4: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Naso
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Oluhills007: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Jj
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
jarvis4:

Scam alert
Play am alone. Nobody is interested.
simply click on report, type in 9 and then click on report
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Rustii: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Get a life dude.......no one falls for this anymore
Ros555:
color=#000099][/color]see below
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by virgintoto(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Does she want to head CHELSEA ...?
Yes..she wants to become Chelsea new coach

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019
OVA200:
Hard work pays off

All this bet9ja angel and sure game king is now becoming very annoying can't nairaland do anything to stop this, it is hard to see a thread on nairaland without this nonsense and it is a pure scam in a simple form, I can remember the time I was banned for bashing one; what the heck is nairaland turning into.

it annoying.
Don't complain... Simply click on report icon, input 9 and then report. That moniker will be banned
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by gratiaeo(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Eyes have never see aunty Kemi since she resign as finance minister

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Kingsleywest(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2019
She truly represent Africans globally
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by kindnyce(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Bravo our incoming presido
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Eastatlantalove(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
babadeee:
This woman too they among those idiot wey make this Country collapse to this extend angry angry See her Gele like satalite sad sad sad
she has done more than your entire region

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Imyourex(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Ros555:
color=#000099][/color]see below

My question is How do you guys manage to clone these tickets? Your types almost sent me back to the village last year
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Babaflenjor: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Oya click Like if u are among those who opened this thread because of the name DROGBA

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by UncleJudax(m): 8:47am On Feb 16, 2019
Abayhormy:
Who postpones elections in the middle of.the night to election day ??
Someone suffering from buhari-induced incompetence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Babychioma(f): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Daz my Lady
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by IYANGBALI: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2019
I hope not what I'm thinking because Drogba too like sugar mummy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by jarvis4: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2019
OVA200:
Hard work pays off

All this bet9ja angel and sure game king is now becoming very annoying can't nairaland do anything to stop this, it is hard to see a thread on nairaland without this nonsense and it is a pure scam in a simple form, I can remember the time I was banned for bashing one; what the heck is nairaland turning into.

it annoying.
I just tire ooo.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by sogodihno: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Two african legends from two different carrer endeavours

This is a woman my yoruba people are so relentless in demonizing, but they will continue to gnash their teeth in sifia pains and sorrow as she continues to excel amd prosper

God bless NOI!

God bless PDP!

God bless Atiku!

God bless Peter Obi!

Thunder strike buhari

Ogun scatter apc

Amadioha destroy mahmood inec

Orunmila fire apc on line minions and followers

you are frustrated in life, I only pray for ur misery and pain to end soon.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Niceman4u(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Great woman of substance. I remember criticising this woman during her time as a minister.
But I must say I ve realised how sound she is economicaly.
Keep it up woman!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Ogaga87(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Does she want to head CHELSEA ...?

Your question sounds like someone who took a mixture of Akamu(pap) and fufu as breakfast and then flushed it down with ogogoro(dry gin)
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Who is INCHARGE OF ELECTROL PROCESS AND STATISTICS..... AMINA......

NIGERIA IS A ZOO I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT ANYMORE SAME NKOZI OKONJI IWEALA HAS MOVED ON.... When biafra comes we will bring her home
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2019
Woman wey sabi.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by gladisa7: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2019
wow..is drogba this tall?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by ksbusari(m): 9:04am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
Two african legends from two different carrer endeavours

This is a woman my yoruba people are so relentless in demonizing, but they will continue to gnash their teeth in sifia pains and sorrow as she continues to excel amd prosper

God bless NOI!

God bless PDP!

God bless Atiku!

God bless Peter Obi!

Thunder strike buhari

Ogun scatter apc

Amadioha destroy mahmood inec

Orunmila fire apc on line minions and followers

You are a disappointment to your tribe.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by 8stargeneral: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Wht a boring weekend .
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by programmer3418: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problemAvailable on WhatsApp Only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.