Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia (41999 Views)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Photos Of Bukola Saraki At Launch Of Trump’s Africa Strategy In US / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala' Twitter Appointment: Reno Omokri Replies El-Rufai's Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by nograv: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

You this Athiefkulooter again. The other day you were pretending to be neutral but it is all very clear now that you are an Atiku supporter.

Chai.. Me Atiku never... angry

I am a Sowore man, real change jare..

Buhari and Atiku are one and the same..

Please dont tell me you are Buhari man..??

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by BluntBoy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
nograv:

Chai.. Me Atiku never... angry

I am a Sowore man, real change jare..

Buhari and Atiku are one and the same..

Please dont tell me you are Buhari man..??

Sowore should not be an option for now. He should garner more experience by contesting for LG chairman or a seat in the regional house of assembly.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by nograv: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Sowore should not be an option for now. He should garner more experience by contesting for LG chairman or a seat in the regional house of assembly.

Are you 50 years old?? Cmon my brother how can you support these old men??

So you would choose the lifeless one over a thief? They are both bad..

If you are young like me Sowore is the only choice.. cool

Sowore is ready now, if he goes through the estabished channels he may be corrupted or blocked there.

Look what happened to Fashola and Donald Duke.. shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by BluntBoy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
nograv:

Are you 50 years old?? Cmon my brother how can you support these old men??

So you would choose the lifeless one over a thief? They are both bad..

If you are young like me Sowore is the only choice.. cool

Sowore is ready now, if he goes through the estabished channels he may be corrupted or blocked there.

Look what happened to Fashola and Donald Duke.. shocked

Sowore needs more experience. We shouldn't just vote because someone is young. We are talking about the office of president here. That is a big post. When your only political experience is SUG president, then you need to upgrade.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by nograv: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
BluntBoy:

Sowore needs more experience. We shouldn't just vote because someone is young. We are talking about the office of president here. That is a big post. When your only political experience is SUG president, then you need to upgrade.

Haba SUG president, you are wicked grin

As for abusing me for being a British Nigerian, you should consider your current presido one as well given the amount of time he has spent in the UK lipsrsealed

Pele for you in advance as most Nigerians seem set on Atiku.. cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Drogba At Launch Of New Africa Business In Ethiopia by BluntBoy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
nograv:

Haba SUG president, you are wicked grin

As for abusing me for being a British Nigerian, you should consider your current presido one as well given the amount of time he has spent in the UK lipsrsealed

Pele for you in advance as most Nigerians seem set on Atiku.. cry

most Nigerians

Well, election results will tell grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Nigerian Jet Drops Bomb On IDP Camp Mistakenly, Many Feared Dead / Mansur Dan-Ali Under Tight Security During Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.