Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Plan To Use Stolen Pants For Ritual, Suspect Confesses In Ejigbo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Plan To Use Stolen Pants For Ritual, Suspect Confesses In Ejigbo (545 Views)

"Why I Decided To Set My Ex-Lover On Fire" – Man Confesses In Ogun State (Photo) / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / Alfa Asked Me To Bring Human Heart, Hands For Money Ritual – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Plan To Use Stolen Pants For Ritual, Suspect Confesses In Ejigbo by alphonsojaybaz: 5:52am On Feb 16, 2019
I PLAN TO USE STOLEN PANTS FOR RITUAL, SUSPECT CONFESSES IN EJIGBO
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2019/02/i-plan-to-use-stolen-pants-for-ritual.html

One of the two suspects who were caught with stolen panties belonging to a woman in Ejigbo community, Lagos Mainland, has confessed to intending to use them for rituals.
The two bus conductors, Peter Ayodele and Chibuzor David were arraigned in Lagos on Tuesday, February 11, 2019, for allegedly stealing three undergarments belonging to a housewife.
Ayodele, a resident of Oshodi; and David, who lives in Ejigbo, Lagos Mainland, were charged with two counts of conspiracy and stealing before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court.
While Ayodele pleaded guilty to the offences, David pleaded not guilty.
Eyes Of Lagos gathered that, During the hearing, the Magistrate, Mrs. M.O. Tanimola, ordered that Ayodele be remanded in Kirikiri Prisons pending review of the facts of the case and sentencing; while David was granted N80,000 bail with two sureties in like sum.
Earlier, the Prosecutor, Inspector Aondohemba Koti, had told the court that the accused on February 6 at Idi-Oro, Mushin, stole three underwear belonging to one Mrs. Kehinde Oladimeji, with intent to use them for ritual.
“The defendants unlawfully entered the complainant’s house in the night while she was sleeping and stole three of her panties. But luck ran out against them as they were caught by a team of policemen on patrol.

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Disguised As A Man, Caught With 60 joystick (video) / Cult War Claims Four Lives In Two Rivers Communities / Anambra: Man Dies While Trying To Separate Fight Between Couple (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.