Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Former President Obasanjo Brags : I Haven’t Fled Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Obasanjo Brags : I Haven’t Fled Nigeria (270 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Igboho To Benin Court: I Fled Nigeria To Avoid Being Killed / EXCLUSIVE: Why I Fled Nigeria - Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Former President Obasanjo Brags : I Haven’t Fled Nigeria by eyesoflagos: 6:00am On Feb 16, 2019
FORMER PRESIDENT OBASANJO BRAGS : I HAVEN’T FLED NIGERIA
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2019/02/former-president-obasanjo-brags-i.html

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday said he has not fled Nigeria, contrary to a social media report that he had travelled out of the county ahead of the presidential election scheduled for Saturday.
Eyes Of Lagos learnt that, Obasanjo spoke with newsmen at his Presidential Library, Abeokuta, describing the Social media post as “fake news.”
The former president was reacting to a Facebook post of one Gbenga Lawal who posted: “Breaking: Obasanjo jets out of Nigeria. He can’t even wait for the thief he is imposing on Nigerians.”
In his reaction, Obasanjo said “Why should I travel out of the country before the election?
“If not for anything, I believe I should be here to perform my civic responsibility, which is to vote according to the dictate of my heart tomorrow and on the second of March.
“Those who are carrying that type of rumour or fake news; I leave them in the hands of God; I am used to that kind of thing.
“In Yoruba land, if your head is hard, you don’t have to worry yourself.

Re: Former President Obasanjo Brags : I Haven’t Fled Nigeria by Redoil: 6:05am On Feb 16, 2019
Na ur fellow yoruba people they do am
Re: Former President Obasanjo Brags : I Haven’t Fled Nigeria by Mynd44: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2019

(1)

Guys, What Are Your Thought Towards The Prosponement Of 2019 Election / Vote Online And Earn 10k / Atiku Was Right On Privatization.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.