Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is Bola Tinubu/oshiomhole Confused? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Tinubu/oshiomhole Confused? (423 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bola Tinubu/oshiomhole Confused? by emekabros2: 6:31am On Feb 16, 2019
I thought that they are strategists. It is is crystal clear that Buhari has lost the election unless he rigs his way out.What has Tinubu and co been doing since?The postponement will even make the election cynosure of all eyes.Tinubu as APC Chieftain has shown that he is daft and just a local champion.Imagine having problems with Okorocha,Zamfara,Amosun and few others.Come and win let us see.You think Nigeria is just Lagos where you plant your stooges as leaders
Re: Is Bola Tinubu/oshiomhole Confused? by madridguy(m): 6:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Emeka, what is your problem with Tinubu?
Re: Is Bola Tinubu/oshiomhole Confused? by BenMK(m): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria decides February 2019: Olusegun Obasanjo refuses to flee Nigeria

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said he did not flee Nigeria, unlike reports on social networks that he fled the country before the presidential election.

The elderly statesman was reacting to a Facebook post by a lawyer from Gbenga who published:

"Breaking: Olusegun Obasanjo leaves Nigeria, I can not wait for the thief who imposes the Nigerians".

Speaking to journalists at his Presidential Library, Abeokuta, Obasanjo described the report as false news.

Obasanjo said: "Why should I travel out of the country before the elections?
"If it's not for something, I think I should be here to fulfill my civic responsibility, which is to vote according to the opinion of my heart tomorrow and March 2.

More of this trending news about today's election here at www.africpro.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi Should Be Placed On Visa Ban For Ordering Abe To Bomb INEC Office / Buhari: Why You Should Not Waste Time Discussing National Issues With Certs / INEC Chairman Differs With Buhari On Punishment For Ballot Box Snatchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.