Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections (77178 Views)

The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC's Official Statement On Postponement Of 2019 Elections (Transcript) / Onnoghen: Supreme Court Justices Shun Inauguration Of Elections Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by Neoteny(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
MacLovington:

I am not writing to convince you. I just say it how I see it.
I support no party. In fact hardly have any stake in 9ja elections. I took care of that long ago. In only pity the masses that have got poorer since 2015.
No need reasoning with Buhari supporters who say on NL that even if Buhari sleep with their wife or loot CBN, they will still vote for him. cheesy grin grin

PDP's 16 years of ruination was no Nirvana either.

Why is no one talking about the wasted years of opportunity?

I'm not keen on PMB, nor do I for one second consider Atiku a likely option, but APCs 3 years is nothing compared to PDPs 16.
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by Mitchewww(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
PythonDancer:
2015 elections was singlehandedly postponed by the sitting president .
Meanwhile ,This time it is INEC that postponed the elections . The president has no hand in it .
I know some fools will say otherwise , but if Buhari can dictate for INEC ,then he should have ordered them to put Rivers and Zamfara states APC on the ballot .

Zombie.

He can't order INEC to do that. No president can to that in Nigeria of Today.
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by PythonDancer: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mitchewww:

Zombie.

Wailer .
Wail to death
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Disgusting and disappointing.
APC led federal government is truly ineffective.
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by MrExcel(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
awelekiti:
I dont want to place a course on anyone bro. Just allow peace to reign here cos I'm not happy hearing this. I'm a Nigerian. I have friends living in that area who have gone home to vote. I have 2 friends in zango kataf and zonkwua. They called me yesterday to confirm the unfortunate killings. Please don't let us attach any undue sentiments to this. The media said 60 but over 150 lives were lost, including that of children who were not even up to the voting age. This is sad.
I am from Zango Kataf LGA, Zonkwa to be specific. I was in kajuru yesterday for an official assignment sir. No soul was killed yesterday in the said area. Go and verify your source again. A village was actually attacked on Sunday and more than 10 people were said to be killed but the state government did not report nor reacted to it. If Elrufai is saying that 66 people were killed, can he take reporters to the said place for verification?
#ElrufaiMustGo
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
MrExcel:

I am from Zango Kataf LGA, Zonkwa to be specific. I was in kajuru yesterday for an official assignment sir. No soul was killed yesterday in the said area. Go and verify your source again. A village was actually attacked on Sunday and more than 10 people were said to be killed but the state government did not report nor reacted to it. If Elrufai is saying that 66 people were killed, can he take reporters to the said place for verification?
#ElrufaiMustGo
ok . Thanks . But my in law said it was a reprisal attack of the killings that took place on Sunday where 11 people and not 10, were killed . Could they be lying to me? Zango kataf is just a few miles away from kajuru. My in law is from zango kataf to be precise and works as a senior staff in the LG HQ in Zonkwa. I also know zonkwa very well and a good friend to the medical director of zonkwa hospital owned by that yoruba man. Do you know Bossan and lekwot family?
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by PythonDancer: 5:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mitchewww:

Zombie.

My vote is for Buhari .
Go and die
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by lanvic12(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rubbiish:

My thought as well
As soon as i heard this, he was the first to come to mind...

Exactly
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by gtown: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ekinematics:

Says APC. Clap for yourself!
It is what I do every day. unlike those who support thief but don't want to clap for theirself
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by gtown: 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2019
eodavids:

You are sick in head.

Go take you drugs.
I don't do drug like Malysian victims; neither am l a drug sniffer like Bianka Ojukwu ex bleeper turned pigs hero.
So I can't be sick in head, nor do I need to take drugs
Re: Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections by jom28gy(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
2019 election postponement was a fraud, it was not done in good faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? / Between Atiku Abubakar And His Son Mustapha After Chelsea And Arsenal's Match / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.