Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51731 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by 11doubledee: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
INEC really messed up.I just hope they are highly compensated for this unnecessary stress and suffering.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

Easy on my future wife, bro. She volunteered to make Nigeria better. You should be mad at the incompetent INEC and APC government.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by ajibolag(m): 8:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Quality20:
yes and also during turnover and passover n moveover services
Very hilarious
This country is graduating from being a joke to begin a scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by WeighWordSon(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Buhari has & will always be a SCAM....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
Just go to know that my little sister is one of the staffers,like I don't understand in the world why she got herself involved after all the money we spend on her.I know how much my younger brother wired to her account lately.The kind beat wey I go beat her when she gets to the house is loading.

Please take that energy to Mahmoud and help me break his neck if you can. The young lady did nothing wrong by wanting to do something extra for herself. You suppose appreciate her sef.... some people are praying for what you have.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2019
Nna, biko gbaghara smiley

nkwuocha:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by thatigboman: 8:44am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,
scammers
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by kennymoses2012(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Very untrustworthy INEC

Nigerian voter data statistically impossible – UK Guardian
Published
February 16, 2019
Voter registration documents seen by Guardian in the United Kingdom on eve of election raise fears of mass rigging

The number of new voters registered in Nigeria since January 2018 has increased by almost exactly the same percentage in each of its states, according to documents seen and analysed by the Guardian, raising fears that the results of Saturday’s presidential election could be open to mass rigging.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
SlayQueenSlayer:

Easy on my future wife, bro. She volunteered to make Nigeria better. You should be mad at the incompetent INEC and APC government.

Nigeria better?Was it Nigeria that paid her fees in a foreign university?Even if INEC is competent,let her be home during elections!All my mother's children both married and single are in one state,I had to leave my base.Na because of 13k she no dey house.Even if I change my mind,my mother won't .
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by thatigboman: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
it's a call to service. She did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Leopantro:

so because you did it your children when they become corpers should also do it?

You can imagine his stupid excuse. But Buhari's son and Atiku's daughter won't sleep in those conditions. People have sold their brains... I feel like transforming him to a rock already cos even a goat is wiser.

Very useless comment he made there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2019
thatigboman:
it's a call to service. She did nothing wrong.

No!She did!
We don't want her to do that!Let her serve and no extra risk should she get herself involved.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by abbeyty(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2019
This postponement is enough reason to vote this government out, how can you call off a general election few hours to the election ? This really shows how useless this government is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by truffle: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:
lol bros abet leave the girl o,I guess she just wanted the experience ,may GOD keep her safe wherever she is.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Talknochip(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Offpoint:
You guys should stop generalizing everything, which one be *Nigerians angry over...*? it should be "some Nigerians angry over..."

I'm not angry and I don't have any reason to be, they ain't doing it for free.

If you quote me to say nonsense I swear to God your street transformer will blow.
LMAO @ 'street transformer'.. Bros, u weeked gan
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2019
Leopantro:

and if she was killed by political thugs what will you say?

That's her life, the best thing you can do is to advise her and talk to her, You don't get to stop her from doing what she want to do and you don't get to punish her for anything, even if she is Your Daughter you don't get to lay your hands on her she is living her life not Your Life and she is not your slave. undecided. We are talking about an Adult here man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Nigeria better?Was it Nigeria that paid her fees in a foreign university?Even if INEC is competent,let her be home during elections!All my mother's children both married and single are in one state,I had to leave my base.Na because of 13k she no dey house.Even if I change my mind,my mother won't .

It might not be because of the money. Anyways, easy on her.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by koyeni(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
So bad

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2019
Offpoint:
You guys should stop generalizing everything, which one be *Nigerians angry over...*? it should be "some Nigerians angry over..."

I'm not angry and I don't have any reason to be, they ain't doing it for free.

If you quote me to say nonsense I swear to God your street transformer will blow.

First off, whère I am, there's nothing like transformer blowing up so no problem. I know what's wrong with you, sub human conditions has conditioned you to take the unusual as normal. Google Hungary slave law and read. A country is turning upside down because govt increased the possible overtime hours employers can ask for. Overtime that you can decline oh, that you'd be paid for, that is on weekends, yet people protest.

That is what a country should seem like.
Stop accepting rubbish. You deserve better bro, if Yusuf Buhari can cope with those conditions, your argument is justified.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by tyup(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,

Bet9ja paitors

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:

Nna, biko gbaghara smiley

Nna i will reset her small.
O napu m ego,na pu my younger bros ego,napu my father,just nke n nuru.Givd or take she got at least like 120k less than 4 days ago.Maka n'ogwara anyi n'oji yi ahu.Its now clear she lied she is sick so she can risk her life because of 13k!?!As a man I'm even scared of going out during the election.It was even because of that fear I had her redeployed from a previous state in the North,only for her to do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's her life, the best thing you can do is to advise her and talk to her, You don't get to stop her from doing what she want to do and you don't get to punish her for anything, even if she is Your Daughter you don't get to lay your hands on her she is living her life not Your Life and she is not your slave. undecided. We are talking about an Adult here man

I don't support this argument. When she's hurt, it's him who'll cough out the bills most likely, it's his poor heart that'll be wrenched. As Africans, this has always been our lifestyle and helped to keep some of us in check. Besides, when you look deep enough, you'd realise your life isn't really your life.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Jimmyubah2: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
tendingNews:
Nigerians are angry over the treatment of youth corpers recruited as INEC Ad-hoc Staff.

Many of the corpers were seen sleeping outside at night, yet the elections were postponed.

Reacting to the postponement and corpers' plight, Banky W wrote:

"While we are all frustrated, please spare a thought for people who are most affected by the postponement... like our corpers who had to spend the night in terrible sleeping conditions, people who had weddings or other milestone occasions planned, etc. May God help us all."

Punch shared this video of Corps members, INEC Ad-hoc officials at Ketu where they spent the night.

Watch the videos HERE see more photos and reactions from angry Nigerians.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/2019-elections-corpers-sleep-outside.html?m=1
Is it only corpers? What about students and other ex corpers who were also involved?
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by tyup(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2019
YorubaBigot:
I am surprised no one has mentioned IPOB yet, because in the mind of and average buhari supporter everything is IPOB especially the pigs from the west

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

You must be stupid!
My sister life is precious to her family.If you come from an irresponsible family,deal with it.

She is an Adult and she is capable of making her own decision. If you truly love her you wouldn't want to hurt her man, so what make you different from the Political thugs you are protecting her from? what if you beat her and hurt her more than you expected ? is she your punching Bag ? can someone else do the same to you ? You are just an Animal. If you try that in A sensible country you will rot in Jail, that's why many of you ended in Jail in the West, you can't separate humanity from animality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by greenprince(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Nna i will reset her small.
O napu m ego,na pu my younger bros ego,napu my father,just nke n nuru.Givd or take she got at least like 120k less than 4 days ago.Maka n'ogwara anyi n'oji yi ahu.Its now clear she lied she is sick so she can risk her life because of 13k!?!As a man I'm even scared of going out during the election.It was even because of that fear I had her redeployed from a previous state in the North,only for her to do this.

Chai, it's really annoying. Obi nwanne, I feel your pain bros.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by smileyoo: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2019
under bubu's incompetent administration, nothing is ever working well, am not surprised because bubu specialize in appointing his incompetent cronies to sensitive posts. inec 's main reason for postponing the election is logistics, meanwhile the same aminu zakari, buhari's relative is the chairman of logistics in inec. are you thinking what am thinking? in a serious country that lady ought not to be in that post, because her impartiality is highly questionable.
fine_tuned riggings loading next week.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by siralos135: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Oluhills007:
3 neatly used DAF SemiTrucks available for sale in Akure Ondo state.

Belgium imported
Perfect working condition
Perfect working engine
Available for inspection upon request.

Asking price, 7 million Naira

Don't worry about the location, upon payment we would deliver to any part of Nigeria.

WhatsApp 08166890563 for details

You can do better by posting a picture with the complete body of the truck. This picture up here won't do it for me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Chude Was Arrested By Interpol Cyber Crime Unit" - Governor Soludo / All These Pistols Were Locally Fabricated In The Factory In Jos-NPF / Kidnapped Students: Aisha Yesufu Reminds El-Rufai Of Chibok Girls Tweet At GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.