Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) (51740 Views)

Photos Of President Buhari In Daura With Corpers As Villagers Hail Him / INEC Ad-hoc Staff, Corpers Sleeping Outside Its Premises (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Just a couple of slaps... that will be okay. undecided
Even slaps are not Allowed leave the gyal Alone!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:24am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You said you will beat her, she need to run away from you too before you kill her

Lol.
If we didn't die in the hands of our parents,she won't die in our hands.
Two slaps won't kill her.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by derbykol(f): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Nigeria better?Was it Nigeria that paid her fees in a foreign university?Even if INEC is competent,let her be home during elections!All my mother's children both married and single are in one state,I had to leave my base.Na because of 13k she no dey house.Even if I change my mind,my mother won't .
Easy!..Don't be harsh on that girl.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by xty50(f): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
We slept outside inec office too 2015 elections in akwa ibom.this is not the first time tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by keryj(f): 9:25am On Feb 16, 2019
three:

Billions of Naira yet this is what INEC has to offer.

Something doesn't smell right....

Outside of the obvious bias, somebody somewhere is ripping us off and putting others at risk.

Meanwhile shay na Logistics dem say cause d postponement ba?

See who's in charge of NW logistics.

Those bunch deserves sacking including their chairman

In sane country, the chairman would have been sacked before he finish reading that trashy live broadcast
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:26am On Feb 16, 2019
eterisan:
Are you the owner of her life? She's an adult who can take full responsibility for her actions... Stop ranting online already.

Direct your anger somewhere else... Smh

She is an adult still under our care!And no! I won't leave her alone to misbehave as she pleases.Soon she will be a wife to somebody,she needs to understand how to avert from making life threatening decisions.My mother did,and she still have ALL her kids not dead or limping.And ALL of us excerpt her is around as we speak, despite the money she received 4 days ago.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Na...I'm not a wife beater.
Yes!I'm a sister beater.
It's called home training.She lacks nothing!That's why if she bleeps up,she needs to be dealt with as a reminder that being an Omo ale is alien to her bloodline.

That's not Home training, what are you still training an Adult about? You want to beat an adult just because she made a decision you do not support. Must she always make a decision that you support and want her to make? Are you the one that will always tell her what to do? you are just an Abusive Brother nothing more, You lack Home training Yourself and need some serious beating. That woman need to run away from you
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by wolexy14(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2019
I dont understand ....why are nigerians crying foul now when u n i know b4 dat dis would happen....it happened even when i took part in election 2012... so whats d fuss about...its a sacrifice we all ve to make.....dere own sef still gud me i ve already finished election at my polling unit when it was cancelled....abeg jare make we hear word
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by djkotech(m): 9:29am On Feb 16, 2019
I will gladly use my share to play bet9ja and stake 5odds

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That's not Home training, what are you still training an Adult about? You want to beat an adult just because she made a decision you do not support. Must she always make a decision that you support and want her to make? Are you the one that will always tell her what to do? you are just an Abusive Brother nothing more, You lack Home training Yourself and need some serious beating. That woman need to run away from you

On this issue,she MUST obey her parents and siblings!And any refusal will attract severe consequences.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by eterisan(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

She is an adult still under our care!And no! I won't leave her alone to misbehave as she pleases.Soon she will be a wife to somebody,she needs to understand how to avert from making life threatening decisions.My mother did,and she still have ALL her kids not dead or limping.And ALL of us excerpt her is around.
If you really care about her, then you won't be ranting online. You will travel 100miles to wherever she is and take her home.

You will not dare lay a hand on her, but you will hug her gently, give her food, make her warm. Then when she's well rested you will advice her and respect whatever decision she makes going forward... OK..

Don't talk, but walk. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2019
greenprince:

You people and this western world talk again... I'm laughing at y'all.
If only you know what these senseless idealogies are causing.
I don't support the beating, but reprimand is necessary for youthful exuberance. You don't fold your arms and watch your child tow the wrong part because he or she js 16 or 18.

When they are helpless drug addicts or raped or stabbed, you'd still have yourself to blame for not setting those boundaries man.
what?! I ve just been charged for Assault for just smacking my 9 year old to brush her teeth. i am waiting for the courts decision and sentence date.

put that in your pipe and smoke it. grin (it means Imagine that)
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:31am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
Even slaps are not Allowed leave the gyal Alone!! grin

Well,maybe I will change my mind grin
But next Saturday,she will be home.She doesn't need to work for INEC for 13k and risk her life.This country no send anybody life.I will give her the money.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by anonymuz(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2019
majamajic:
and non of our so called prophets saw this postponement coming,
abi
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:32am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.
If we didn't die in the hands of our parents,she won't die in our hands.
Two slaps won't kill her.

You don't have the right to hit an animal in a Sensible Environment, talkless of a full human being. Two Slaps can cause enough damage, two slaps is capable of Hospitalizing people if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

grin
I'm one of your nig-gays!
grin grin mad man!
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Well,maybe I will change my mind grin
But next Saturday,she will be home.She doesn't need to work for INEC for 13k and risk her life.This country no send anybody life.I will give her the money.
I tell you! smiley
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:34am On Feb 16, 2019
eterisan:
If you really care about her, then you won't be ranting online. You will travel 100miles to wherever she is and take her home.

You will not dare lay a hand on her, but you will hug her gently, give her food, make her warm. Then when she's well rested you will advice her and respect whatever decision she makes going forward... OK..

Don't talk, but walk. Peace.

Lol.
I will slap her,give her the 13k then buy her a nice track suit.She is a very intelligent girl.But I want slap her small for this Bleep up.After which I compensate her with more shoes.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

On this issue,she MUST obey her parents and siblings!And any refusal will attract severe consequences.

You are talking as if you own her life, like she is your slave in your family not your sister. Even her parent don't own her and there is nothing like she must obey. She will obey whatever she want to Obey
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by anonymuz(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Offpoint:
You guys should stop generalizing everything, which one be *Nigerians angry over...*? it should be "some Nigerians angry over..."

I'm not angry and I don't have any reason to be, they ain't doing it for free.

If you quote me to say nonsense I swear to God your street transformer will blow.
your moniker says it all.

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:36am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin mad man!

Na you dey fumble na,We go craze together here cheesy
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 9:36am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Nna i will reset her small.
O napu m ego,na pu my younger bros ego,napu my father,just nke n nuru.Givd or take she got at least like 120k less than 4 days ago.Maka n'ogwara anyi n'oji yi ahu.Its now clear she lied she is sick so she can risk her life because of 13k!?!As a man I'm even scared of going out during the election.It was even because of that fear I had her redeployed from a previous state in the North,only for her to do this.

Owu nwanyi ibe m and a younger woman so I understand what she did which was so wrong smiley

But maybe scold her some but please don't hit her, remember we're the weaker sex, I'm sure you wouldn't want another man to hit her undecided
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Na you dey fumble na,We go craze together here cheesy
you craze pass me! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You are talking as if you own her life, like she is your slave in your family not your sister. Even her parent don't own her and there is nothing like she must obey. She will obey whatever she want to Obey

Guy free me na!
We don't allow our girls get rotten.Abi kilode.Are you mad?My mother still have the right to slap me even at my age.Yes!
My family is different from yours....That's the way we are well groomed.We don't spare the rod and spoil the child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by eterisan(m): 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Lol.
I will slap her,give her the 13k then buy her a nice track suit.She is a very intelligent girl.But I want slap her small for this Bleep up.After which I compensate her with more shoes.

Then I will say the girl is more mature than you are. You think spoiling her silly is the solution. Shoes? Really?

Learn to respect people's choices. She's wants the experience, the thrill, she wants to serve. Let her be if she decides to serve her country!

Your family issues sha... Take it away from here. Mek we reason Naija matter... Abeggiii I
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:40am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
you craze pass me! grin

Your crase na to dey yansh mumu corpers na.Smh
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
eterisan:

Then I will say the girl is more mature than you are. You think spoiling her silly is the solution. Shoes? Really?

Learn to respect people's choices. She's wants the experience, the thrill, she wants to serve. Let her be if she decides to serve her country!

Your family issues sha... Take it away from here. Mek we reason Naija matter... Abeggiii I

Na!There's no thrill in that.Sorry sir!If I had my way she won't even serve.She actually doesn't need it.
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:

Owu nwanyi ibe m and a younger woman so I understand what she did which was so wrong smiley

But maybe scold her some but please don't hit her, remember we're the weaker sex, I'm sure you wouldn't want another man to hit her undecided
Did you just Admit that you are weaker sexes? grin Chai!! were are all the Feminists Abeg!! make dem come hear ooo! shocked
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Oldiesgoodies(f): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2019
gypsey:
Did you just Admit that you are weaker sexes? grin Chai!! were are all the Feminists Abeg!! make dem come hear ooo! shocked

Lol I'm "stooping to conquer"

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by nkwuocha: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Oldiesgoodies:

I won't.If not for anything but for the soft spot I have for her.From my write up you should know I'm not bothered she played us for more money...I don't care.Im not just happy she is an adhoc staff.With the madness I'm seeing online,I can't just imagine her lying on the floor in the open.What kind of worthless experience is that?
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2019
nkwuocha:

Your crase na to dey yansh mumu corpers na.Smh
grin grin na dem carry nyash come give me oo!
Re: Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) by Offpoint: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bros may u pass tru what I passed tru yesterday nyt all in vain....

for how much wey we never receive a dime.
Nothing you went through that an average Nigerian has not been through... this is Nigeria, expect the worst while you pray for best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bandits: We Receive Weapons From SSS Agents, Split Ransom Payments / Obasanjo's Adopted Son, Udoh Henry At His 79th Birthday In Ogun State.pics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.