Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor (40421 Views)

Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter / Adenyi Theophilus Earned Two Degrees While In Prison, Now Doing His PhD / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by XYZo: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
And where is the fucking letter angry
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by ogatboy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
At my aqe then, i don't Even know the difference btw Former and Informer later sef

Even now, you don't know the difference between formal from former
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by darlenese(f): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
At my aqe then, i don't Even know the difference btw Former and Informer later sef

sorry u still don't know it.

it's formal and informal.
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by chival(f): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:

FORMAL and INFORMAL you mean.
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by BiafraIsFree: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Speedyconnect15:
We wey carry sit for head go school carry am back again

Chai we suffered oo.

But we sabi book die shocked

Ask Mrs Ogugua.

Even used cocoyam's leaf to covered ourselves because of unexpected rain.

With "leaders of tomorrow" slogan forced into people's heads.

Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by IamPopular(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
. Till date u don't even know the differences...
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by TemmyT002(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Silly, smart boy
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by Adesouth(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olajah81:

We knw say u go skool....
Must u comments
school and it's comment
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by Iamzik: 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
theoldpretender:

They may not reach the level of 3-4 homework per day, but they do do homework in schools in the USA.

And then there are countries like Japan and Singapore and China...where homework and extra school work is a way of life.

Well, I doubt that American students are that lazy.....

And then there is this

With my youngest child just months away from finishing high school, I’m remembering all the needless misery and missed opportunities all three of my kids suffered because of their endless assignments. When my daughters were in middle school, I would urge them into bed before midnight and then find them clandestinely studying under the covers with a flashlight. We cut back on their activities but still found ourselves stuck in a system on overdrive, returning home from hectic days at 6 p.m. only to face hours more of homework. Now, even as a senior with a moderate course load, my son, Zak, has spent many weekends studying, finding little time for the exercise and fresh air essential to his well-being. Week after week, and without any extracurriculars, Zak logs a lot more than the 40 hours adults traditionally work each week — and with no recognition from his “bosses” that it’s too much. I can’t count the number of shared evenings, weekend outings and dinners that our family has missed and will never get back.

Anectdoctal....but that is an American parent talking about her child's homeworks…(Sauce)

I am not a teacher, and I was in school (pry and secondary) in the 1980's and 1990's. I went to a private school that gave me homework 4-5 times a week. Helped me work really hard...because really I was a lazy individual...…..who needed some pushing to get things done.

All the loads of assignments on outdated curriculums what has it benefited us?

Head knowledge, no social skills, no practicals and you think that is OK?

Pupils are thought to memorize components of computer system in a school without a computer lab.

If you think that system of education is OK then I rest my case
Re: Boy Writes Letter To His Teacher Stating Reasons For Not Doing His Homewor by staen: 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
bivanJohnaliuz:
At my aqe then, i don't Even know the difference btw Former and Informer letter sef
till now u still dunno its formal and informal letter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB RESULT! My Story / Her Waec Result Was Withdrawn.(pictures ). / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.