Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? (2977 Views)

Everything Becomes Spiritual To You When You Lack Common Sense / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / I Transfer The Money I Spend From The Spiritual To My Bank Account - Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by budaatum: 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
And there goes another attempt at using the made up physical that does not exist to prove the spiritual. And when it does not work? We name call in the name of the Lord!

I, smh and feel like changing the name in the title of this thread to buda atum!
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by PapiFlin(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
LordReed:

Next time bring real facts not fake arse nonsense. Bye!

Lmao....baba mi free me....are you a retard??....can't you simply Google things??.....you think I'm the kinda person who'd copy links and paste just to enlighten someone??..No sir...Salvation is personal....abi are you a retard??
Nothing like fake pictures abeg....Goliath's remains, red sea evidences, Noah's ark in Turkey are there for the whole world to see...Go to Egypt and Turkey by yourself. ...if you have enough money go to Jerusalem and Rome....Bloody blockhead.

2 Likes

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by budaatum: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2019
Here you go my Lord. See the "Evidence" "simply googled" and get sense!

'Goliath found'

Noah's Ark Found in Turkey

Chariot Wheels Found at the Bottom of the Red Sea
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
PapiFlin:

Lmao....baba mi free me....are you a retard??....can't you simply Google things??.....you think I'm the kinda person who'd copy links and paste just to enlighten someone??..No sir...Salvation is personal....abi are you a retard??
Nothing like fake pictures abeg....Goliath's remains, red sea evidences, Noah's ark in Turkey are there for the whole world to see...Go to Egypt and Turkey by yourself. ...if you have enough money go to Jerusalem and Rome....Bloody blockhead.

You are a stupid fuckt@rd. The real reason you won't post links is because it will show just how fake the nonsense you believe is. You incurable nincompoop.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
budaatum:
Here you go my Lord. See the "Evidence" "simply googled" and get sense!

'Goliath found'

Noah's Ark Found in Turkey

Chariot Wheels Found at the Bottom of the Red Sea

LMFAO! Dundi PapiFlin come and see your fake arse evidence on display. Stupido!

Budaatum you bad girl! LMFAO!
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
budaatum:

I disagree with your "atheist mind". Even Christians read their own holy book and disagree, how much less atheists.
not that they disagree.
They really dont understand some aspect of their holy book

The Christian just hasn't presented God in such a way that they may see. Perhaps they should try harder.
that is very true.

There are many texts, even much older than some parts of the Bible that predicted what is happening today. Try reading the works of Plato for starts. You'd think God wrote it himself.
interesting! How come predictions like that are never popular among philosophers of today?

O, not only "their own history", but the history of the universe as well. But, do not worry. We are here in the University of Nairaland preaching history to one another.
that is a great thing to do

1 Like

Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by paxonel(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
PapiFlin:

They're all dull...All these follow follow black atheists. ...The bible predicted the mark of the beast on the exact parts of the body the obamacare wanted.....But nooo!!The 'smart ones' will say they're all coincidences.
thats what ignorant christians will say,
The bible never predicted any such thing.

Infact, if you understand what mark of the beast meant in the bible, you will just be laughing at the ridiculous idea of microchips or sensors or the obamacare myrth grin
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2019
PapiFlin:

They're all dull...All these follow follow black atheists. ...The bible predicted the mark of the beast on the exact parts of the body the obamacare wanted.....But nooo!!The 'smart ones' will say they're all coincidences.

OMFG! LMFAO! YOU really are a stupid cow. Obamacare wanted nothing of the sort except for foolish dunces like you who believe any stupid rumor or story they hear about. I should have known by this that you are truly an incurable nincompoop.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by PapiFlin(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2019
LordReed:

OMFG! LMFAO! YOU really are a stupid cow. Obamacare wanted nothing of the sort except for foolish dunces like you who believe any stupid rumor or story they hear about. I should have known by this that you are truly an incurable nincompoop.

https://www.discoveryworld.us/biblical-discoveries/sodom-and-gomorrah/

https://www.discoveryworld.us/biblical-discoveries/discovered-red-sea-chariot-wheels/

http://www.viewzone.com/noahx.html

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/46930/giant-discovery-israel-uncovers-proof-goliaths-rule-jerusalem/
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by PapiFlin(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2019
LordReed:

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news242_health.html

http://theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/health/obamacare/710-the-truth-behind-obamacare-a-precursor-to-the-mark-of-the-beast

If you next mention isn't sensible with substantial submissions then it's proper flapdoodle, balderdash and I won't do you the honours of replying because I have better things going on for me. Shalom. God bless fam.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by frank317: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2019
LordReed:

This is how stupid you turned out to be, instead of proving proof to counter my response you go on a stupid rant. You are both foolish and stupid.

Lol... I think the guy does not have a brain, na only foam full there.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
frank317:

Lol... I think the guy does not have a brain, na only foam full there.

People like this make you wonder if brain matter can be replaced with foam.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by LordReed(m): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2019
PapiFlin:

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news242_health.html

http://theconspiracyblog.com/conspiracies/health/obamacare/710-the-truth-behind-obamacare-a-precursor-to-the-mark-of-the-beast

If you next mention isn't sensible with substantial submissions then it's proper flapdoodle, balderdash and I won't do you the honours of replying because I have better things going on for me. Shalom. God bless fam.

First off the text these sites are quoting are not the ACA aka Obamacare that passed, they are quoting the proposal that failed.

Now lets examine the claims these sites are making.

The Obama Health care bill under Class II (Paragraph 1, Section B) specifically includes ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable." Then on page 1004 it describes what the term "data" means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 ‘‘(B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to in
15 formation respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary"

This sort of device would be implanted in the majority of people who opt to become covered by the public health care option. With the reform of the private insurance companies, who charge outrageous rates, many people will switch their coverage to a more affordable insurance plan. This means the number of people who choose the public option will increase. This also means the number of people chipped will be plentiful as well. The adults who choose to have a chip implanted are the lucky (yes, lucky) ones in this case.

So the claim is in other to receive health insurance coverage they must be implanted. Here is the full text of the bill:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/3200/text

I challenge anybody including you to find me anywhere in the text where such a demand was made.

Here is another claim:

Children who are "born in the United States who at the time of birth are not otherwise covered under acceptable coverage" will be qualified and placed into the CHIP or Children's Health Insurance Program (what a convenient name). Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent. Eventually everyone will be implanted with a chip. And with the price and coverage of the public option being so competitive with the private companies, the private company may not survive.

Please look through the text and find the place where it said "Children conceived by parents who are already covered under the public option will more than likely be implanted with a chip by the consent of the parent."

There is absolutely nothing in the text that says anything about a compulsory implantation upon enrollment into any of the programs.

Another claim:

We have shocking evidence that deep inside the fine print of Obamacare lies a law that will require a microchip to be implanted in ALL Americans in accordance with the text on page 1000 of H.R. 3200. That’s right, RFID chips will be mandatory. The bill includes (under Class ll, Paragraph 1, Section B) “a class ll device that is implantable.” Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in Paragraph 1, Section B:

(B) In this paragraph, the term “data” refers to:

“Information respecting a device Includes claims data, patient survey data, standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from data environments, electronic health records, and any other data appropriate by the Secretary.”

Please how does this translate to a compulsory or mandatory implantation of a chip?

Another claim:

You may be shocked to know that the “Obamacare” RFID chips are right now being tested on the citizens of Hanna, Wyoming. That’s right, legislation has been passed there making it mandatory for anyone who receives welfare or any other kind of state assistance to be implanted with these RFID chips. And what happens if the people refuse? It’s simple, they will get their benefits cut!

This turned out to be an erumor that originated from a satirical website https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/chip-shot/

All these Obamacare scare news have been debunked so many times I wonder how someone believes them as true in 2019.
Re: Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? by JujuSugar(f): 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
UyiIredia:

Dafuq?! What kind silly reasoning is this?
He is indeed clueless cheesy. I stopped bothering with him when he said ===>
"there is live evidence for his epistemology
Like..... SMDH. He doesn't even know the meaning of evidence & and he doesn't even know what he's saying grin grin grin...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Caught In The Act / ⚫⚫After the first rapture the second coming of Jesus is Going To be The Last Day / POLL: Who Is Your Favourite Nairaland Religion Personality For The Year 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.