Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? (34913 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by BanevsJoker(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Peter Ayodele Fayose.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by ollah2: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
These guys are scammers but aren't smart enough. Virtually every general elections are postponed. Unfortunately their various gods told them about different winners but didn't tell them about postponement of elections.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by goat22: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Yes, the PDP spokesman just now on channels TV said Johnson Suleman told him it will be postponed on the 9th of January. OP you dey chop fried goat?
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by AngelicBeing: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:
Did Any Prophet See or Predict the Election Postponement?

I just wonder how our Nigerian prophets missed the prediction of the election

Which Prophet predicted this election Postponement?
Yes, I saw the vision and I was given 50 billion dollars to keep quiet tongue
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Lordofthewest(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
All the original prophets are predicting neither buhari nor Atiku will win this election, the fake ones are there talking nonsense.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
angry
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by chukslawrence(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
ok
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Evalove77(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Lol! Nigeria with fake prophecy
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by NigeriaDecides: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
Awon woli jagajaga
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Keneeby(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2019
TB Joshua predicted
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by samphem(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Temitope Aduroja, who predicted Goodluck Jonathan’s defeat in 2015, has released seventy-eight prophecies for the year 2019.

In the prophecies sighted by Naija News, Prophet Aduroja said the Presidential election slated for February 16 will not hold, noting that it will be postponed.

Prophet Aduroja said Governors Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun and Rochas Okorocha of Imo State will not achieve their ambition of becoming senators, adding that the trio will be defeated in the forthcoming elections.

In sports, Prophet Aduroja said Juventus will be crowned Italian champions this year and Manchester City will win the English Premier League.

Prophet Aduroja said Arsenal football club will not make the Top 4 spot, noting that the Gunners will be leapfrogged by Manchester United.

“Don’t take these prophecies as a joke. If by the end of year 2019 75% of these prophecies do not become a reality, you are free to call me unprintable names you like. I will gladly accept it”, Prophet Aduroja said.

Below are the prophecies…
“MY PROPHESY FOR YEAR 2019;
1) YEAR 2019 presidential election Will not hold in February as proposed by INEC. It is going to be postponed to another month.

2). 2019 Presidential election Will be tough and at the same time, it’s going to be interesting more than year 2015 election. Many dramas will begin to unfold between now till election day.

3) Northerners will shock Nigerians in the coming presidential election. The results of some Northern States will surprise many people. It’s going to be contrary to expectations cum popular belief.

4) I see a new President in Nigeria in year 2019. He’s going to win at least 20 States out of 36. This is going to shock many people. The incumbent President will have no choice than to accept defeat. I will release the State by State analysis 2days to the presidential election the way I did in year 2015.

5) Once the new president emerges, The present executive Governor of Osun State should get ready to vacate office because the Man who truly won the election will reclaim his mandate.

6) Kwara State Governorship election is going to be tough this time. It is not going to be business as usual. It will take a Miracle for Bukola Saraki’s candidate to win the election.

7) Again, Senator Bukola Saraki will be returned as the Senate president of Nigeria in year 2019.

cool Governor Yaya Bello of Kogi State will be disgraced in year 2019.

9) Despite the harassments, Threats and intimidation of Federal and State power against Dino Melaye, He will still return to the red chamber in year 2019.

10) Lagos State presidential election result will shock many Nigerians this time more than year 2015.

11) Governor Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun and Rochas Okorocha of Imo State will not achieve their ambition of becoming Senator. The trio will be defeated.

12) Prices of foodstuffs will continue to skyrocket.

13. APC will lose IMO State Governorship election this time.

14) Ogun State 2019 Governorship election is going to be interesting. APC may lose.

15) Oyo State Governorship election is going to be interesting. The party that wins the presidential election will win the Governorship election in Oyo State.

16) President Buhari is likely to reduce the Pump price of petrol before the coming presidential election. This is a targeted attempt to woo voters in order to vote for him but unfortunately, it won’t work.

17) APC Governorship candidates should forget winning Rivers and Akwa Ibom State. The current Governor of those States will retain their seat.

18) Senator Sheu Sani should forget about 2019. He won’t return to the red chamber.

19) 2019 Governorship election will be different from 2015. It’s going to base on achievements and personality contest. Some Governors in the North will not return. Buhari’s factors won’t work for them.

20) The current Governor of Enugu, Rivers, Cross River, Delta and Akwa Ibom will be reelected in year 2019.

21) A Popular Southwest Politician (Name withheld) needs serious prayer to survive year 2019.

22) If 2019 Presidential election is rig at final stage, People will know the man who truly wins the race like that of Osun State. This may lead to anarchy. International community will call president Buhari to order.

Sport:
1. Chelsea FC will not win EPL this season.

2. Arsenal will not make top four this season. As a matter of fact, Manchester United will leapfrog Arsenal on the EPL table before the end of the season.

3. I see Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham and one other club on the Top four. The name of the last club wasn’t revealed to me.

4. Juventus will win Italian League Seria A in year 2019.

5. No English Team will win Champions League this season.

6. Manchester City to win EPL.

2019 Prophecies2019 prophecies in Nigeriaprophecies for 2019Prophet Aduroja 2019 propheciesProphet Aduroja propheciesProphet Aduroja sports propheciesProphet Temitope AdurojaProphet Temitope Aduroja prophecies
Philips SundayPhilips is a Senior Content Creator at Naija News. He is a Journalist|| Writer|| Digital Media Strategist || #ProudProduct of The Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) ||Die-hard Chelsea fan. Proudly from Akwa Ibom.
Related Post

INEC Holds Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

Just In: 66 People Killed In Kaduna On Presidential Election Eve

#NigeriaDecides: EFCC Releases Hotlines For Reporting Electoral Fraud

#NigeriaDecides: Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Nasarawa State

#2019: Igbo Group Lists Those The International Community Should Hold Responsible If Violence Starts

#NigeriaDecides: Osinbajo Speaks On One Thing Capable Of Influencing Election

Take Me To Court To Prove You Didn’t Steal N400b – Dogara Blast Bauchi State Governor

#NigeriaDecides2019: More Than 200,000 Uncollected PVCs In Kwara State – INEC

Atiku’s Wife Speaks On Nigeria’s Economy, Election, Atiku’s Cabinet And More…
Returnees Make Shocking Revelation As 160 Nigerians Arrive From Libya
Advertise With Us Contact Us About Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms

All Rights Reserved | View Non-AMP Version

Powered by AMPforWP

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by YeraKay(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2019
Lol... Believe them at your own peril, Only Almighty God can predict future occurrences, they are all scammers. Smh
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by johnaruson(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2019
No, there is no prophet in Nigeria, what we have is analyst and Maybe seers.

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by RexTramadol1: 9:50am On Feb 16, 2019
тнιѕ one ѕeғ na naтιonal мaттer вaн
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by canalily(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:

so you modified my post and turned it to favor you akwaya? this is piracy nd you are a pirate!
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by omoteacher(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

They won't see that because it's hard to guessed ?
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by XaviDayo(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Yes...Prophet Bubu aka dead man walking saw it coming
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by luluosas(m): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2019
He was absolutely right
SalamRushdie:
yes a Nairalander predicted it exactly a year ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-held-after-6days

See post here
Dawinlove:
Believe it or not you will refer to this post when it happen. I just receive this
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Mariangeles(f): 9:51am On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:

Your aim to mock has failed woefully! angry
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by gbengaabiola: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2019
Haha why will u call men of God scam, go and Google it, I ve Apostle Suleman said it in Jan, also Apostle David Aderemi, of His Presence Redemption Ministeries international , 13 Folorunsho street by Mechanic bus stop off Ajayi street Ogba Ikeaja I ve d video in my tap since Dec, u can Google , and he a lot of about Atiku snice 4years ago even wen Atiku was still in Apc, pls what u don't knw senior u friends
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by AngelicBeing: 9:52am On Feb 16, 2019
samphem:
Prophet Temitope Aduroja, who predicted Goodluck Jonathan’s defeat in 2015, has released seventy-eight prophecies for the year 2019.

In the prophecies sighted by Naija News, Prophet Aduroja said the Presidential election slated for February 16 will not hold, noting that it will be postponed.

Prophet Aduroja said Governors Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun and Rochas Okorocha of Imo State will not achieve their ambition of becoming senators, adding that the trio will be defeated in the forthcoming elections.

In sports, Prophet Aduroja said Juventus will be crowned Italian champions this year and Manchester City will win the English Premier League.

Prophet Aduroja said Arsenal football club will not make the Top 4 spot, noting that the Gunners will be leapfrogged by Manchester United.

“Don’t take these prophecies as a joke. If by the end of year 2019 75% of these prophecies do not become a reality, you are free to call me unprintable names you like. I will gladly accept it”, Prophet Aduroja said.

Below are the prophecies…
“MY PROPHESY FOR YEAR 2019;
1) YEAR 2019 presidential election Will not hold in February as proposed by INEC. It is going to be postponed to another month.

2). 2019 Presidential election Will be tough and at the same time, it’s going to be interesting more than year 2015 election. Many dramas will begin to unfold between now till election day.

3) Northerners will shock Nigerians in the coming presidential election. The results of some Northern States will surprise many people. It’s going to be contrary to expectations cum popular belief.

4) I see a new President in Nigeria in year 2019. He’s going to win at least 20 States out of 36. This is going to shock many people. The incumbent President will have no choice than to accept defeat. I will release the State by State analysis 2days to the presidential election the way I did in year 2015.

5) Once the new president emerges, The present executive Governor of Osun State should get ready to vacate office because the Man who truly won the election will reclaim his mandate.

6) Kwara State Governorship election is going to be tough this time. It is not going to be business as usual. It will take a Miracle for Bukola Saraki’s candidate to win the election.

7) Again, Senator Bukola Saraki will be returned as the Senate president of Nigeria in year 2019.

cool Governor Yaya Bello of Kogi State will be disgraced in year 2019.

9) Despite the harassments, Threats and intimidation of Federal and State power against Dino Melaye, He will still return to the red chamber in year 2019.

10) Lagos State presidential election result will shock many Nigerians this time more than year 2015.

11) Governor Isiaka Ajimobi of Oyo, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun and Rochas Okorocha of Imo State will not achieve their ambition of becoming Senator. The trio will be defeated.

12) Prices of foodstuffs will continue to skyrocket.

13. APC will lose IMO State Governorship election this time.

14) Ogun State 2019 Governorship election is going to be interesting. APC may lose.

15) Oyo State Governorship election is going to be interesting. The party that wins the presidential election will win the Governorship election in Oyo State.

16) President Buhari is likely to reduce the Pump price of petrol before the coming presidential election. This is a targeted attempt to woo voters in order to vote for him but unfortunately, it won’t work.

17) APC Governorship candidates should forget winning Rivers and Akwa Ibom State. The current Governor of those States will retain their seat.

18) Senator Sheu Sani should forget about 2019. He won’t return to the red chamber.

19) 2019 Governorship election will be different from 2015. It’s going to base on achievements and personality contest. Some Governors in the North will not return. Buhari’s factors won’t work for them.

20) The current Governor of Enugu, Rivers, Cross River, Delta and Akwa Ibom will be reelected in year 2019.

21) A Popular Southwest Politician (Name withheld) needs serious prayer to survive year 2019.

22) If 2019 Presidential election is rig at final stage, People will know the man who truly wins the race like that of Osun State. This may lead to anarchy. International community will call president Buhari to order.

Sport:
1. Chelsea FC will not win EPL this season.

2. Arsenal will not make top four this season. As a matter of fact, Manchester United will leapfrog Arsenal on the EPL table before the end of the season.

3. I see Manchester City, Liverpool, Tottenham and one other club on the Top four. The name of the last club wasn’t revealed to me.

4. Juventus will win Italian League Seria A in year 2019.

5. No English Team will win Champions League this season.

6. Manchester City to win EPL.

2019 Prophecies2019 prophecies in Nigeriaprophecies for 2019Prophet Aduroja 2019 propheciesProphet Aduroja propheciesProphet Aduroja sports propheciesProphet Temitope AdurojaProphet Temitope Aduroja prophecies
Philips SundayPhilips is a Senior Content Creator at Naija News. He is a Journalist|| Writer|| Digital Media Strategist || #ProudProduct of The Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) ||Die-hard Chelsea fan. Proudly from Akwa Ibom.
Related Post

INEC Holds Emergency Meeting Over Presidential Election

Just In: 66 People Killed In Kaduna On Presidential Election Eve

#NigeriaDecides: EFCC Releases Hotlines For Reporting Electoral Fraud

#NigeriaDecides: Sensitive Election Materials Arrive Nasarawa State

#2019: Igbo Group Lists Those The International Community Should Hold Responsible If Violence Starts

#NigeriaDecides: Osinbajo Speaks On One Thing Capable Of Influencing Election

Take Me To Court To Prove You Didn’t Steal N400b – Dogara Blast Bauchi State Governor

#NigeriaDecides2019: More Than 200,000 Uncollected PVCs In Kwara State – INEC

Atiku’s Wife Speaks On Nigeria’s Economy, Election, Atiku’s Cabinet And More…
Returnees Make Shocking Revelation As 160 Nigerians Arrive From Libya
Advertise With Us Contact Us About Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms

All Rights Reserved | View Non-AMP Version