Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? (34896 Views)

Mahmood Yakubu Speaking On No Election Postponement Vs The Postponement (videos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP / 2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by youngSam7470(m): 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by bizzibodi(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Temotala:
http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/16/nigeria-decides-2019-prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-postponement-presidential-election-video/

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, shifted the Presidential and National Assembly elections by one week earlier this morning.
This TB na Oracle if God.

However, the founder and general overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B Joshua, predicted the development last week.

The decision by INEC to postpone the polls has been met with shock and scorn across the country.

In an article circulated on several news sites earlier this week and even quoted on the cover of a magazine, Joshua stated on Sunday 10th February 2019, that “The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in control.”

He appealed for calm and equally warned troublemakers to be wary of their actions.

He added, “Those who will cause trouble will see trouble and those who will cause peace will see peace,” explaining that the aftermath of the election would “look very fearful.”

“You will see the clouds so dark as if it’s about to rain – but suddenly the dark cloud disappears,” he described.

“If the people of Nigeria want to cause trouble, they will cause trouble for themselves but the nation of Nigeria will stand,” Joshua concluded, adding that Africa’s most populated nation “has a very strong bond with God”.

Also, in a video posted to YouTube on December 10th 2018, which has been viewed almost 200,000 times, the cleric is also seen calling on congregants to “pray against a stop-over” and for a “smooth democracy” for Nigeria .

INEC’s Chairman Mahmood Yakubu made the a shock announcement on Saturday morning that “Proceeding with the election as scheduled is no longer feasible,” citing logistical challenges.

Nigeria’s two main political parties, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), swiftly condemned the move, accusing each other of trying to manipulate the vote.

The decision has equally left the Nigerian public both confused and angered, many complaining that they had already travelled to their states of origin in preparation for the vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBLp3dc3Ns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyGWY4LqMk

2 Likes

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Jhydeezle: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
SalamRushdie:
yes a Nairalander predicted it exactly a year ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-held-after-6days

A nairalander predicted election was going to be postponed and conducted after 6days and it is very sad to have seen how he was insulted by other nairalander ...haba !!!And to the other guy who thinks it was actually buhari who came back them am still smh..

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by PROPHETmichael: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:
Did Any Prophet See or Predict the Election Postponement?

I just wonder how our Nigerian prophets missed the prediction of the election

Which Prophet predicted this election Postponement?

Apostle Johnson Suleiman

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2128383887269873&id=100002948482525&sfnsn=mo

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by onyidon22(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2019
Lifeless FC

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
I watch did video he only say they should pay for stopover and a smooth democracy.
Where did he say election would be postponed.
Same men also saw a Female president in Usa say i lie..

.[quote authoďr=Temotala post=75783915]http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/16/nigeria-decides-2019-prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-postponement-presidential-election-video/

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, shifted the Presidential and National Assembly elections by one week earlier this morning.

However, the founder and general overseer of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet T.B Joshua, predicted the development last week.

The decision by INEC to postpone the polls has been met with shock and scorn across the country.

In an article circulated on several news sites earlier this week and even quoted on the cover of a magazine, Joshua stated on Sunday 10th February 2019, that “The Nigerian election may likely be postponed because of many challenges. In whatever way, God is in control.”

He appealed for calm and equally warned troublemakers to be wary of their actions.

He added, “Those who will cause trouble will see trouble and those who will cause peace will see peace,” explaining that the aftermath of the election would “look very fearful.”

“You will see the clouds so dark as if it’s about to rain – but suddenly the dark cloud disappears,” he described.

“If the people of Nigeria want to cause trouble, they will cause trouble for themselves but the nation of Nigeria will stand,” Joshua concluded, adding that Africa’s most populated nation “has a very strong bond with God”.

Also, in a video posted to YouTube on December 10th 2018, which has been viewed almost 200,000 times, the cleric is also seen calling on congregants to “pray against a stop-over” and for a “smooth democracy” for Nigeria .

INEC’s Chairman Mahmood Yakubu made the a shock announcement on Saturday morning that “Proceeding with the election as scheduled is no longer feasible,” citing logistical challenges.

Nigeria’s two main political parties, the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), swiftly condemned the move, accusing each other of trying to manipulate the vote.

The decision has equally left the Nigerian public both confused and angered, many complaining that they had already travelled to their states of origin in preparation for the vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBLp3dc3Ns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyGWY4LqMk [/quote]
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Experiencedam: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Temitope Aduroja predicted it & it effectual winner. U can search for his name & see his prediction on 16 of January, 2019

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by NairaMaster1(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:

SOURCE?

Sunday 10th February, 2018.

Google TB Joshua speaks about Nigeria elections.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Maundlinluv(f): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2019
Drnice2:
Yes! They are Prophet Lawal Daura, Prophet Jubrin el Buhari, Prophet Abba Kyari, Prophet Atiku el looter, Prophet Sowore el corruption, Prophetess Oby el luna..c, Prophet lalasticlala, Great Most Prophet Yakubu el inec puppet. Lol.
Modified: Of a truth, it was only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (Igbos) that saw it. They ordered sit-at-home, now every Monkey & Baboon is sitting at home today, even Jubril el Buhari is sitting at home.
You've all indirectly obeyed the command of IPOB/Biafrans nationwide.
We Biafrans rock!!!
Hahaha, no mind this country, they have turn Nigeria upside down and lawless state

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by jaydor: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet E. O Aminu of House of God Jajji did in December.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Experiencedam: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Temitope Aduroja predicted it & effectual winner. U can search 4 his name.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Easy1401(m): 11:14am On Feb 16, 2019
Yes,Prophet Peter Ayodele Fayose, predicted the postponement of election four days ago
Source: His Twitter account
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by lionson3: 11:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria Postpones Elections

Barely few hours to the election, Nigeria Postpones her election. INEC Nigeria just made Biya's sham ELECAM looks good. Saah Africa. However, this is not strange because prophets in Nigeria had prophesied about it. One of them being a new generational prophet whom I have experienced lately and is great. You may want to experience him in your life by checking his prophecy and Facebook page for all Christians

Prophecy: https://www.nairaland.com/5026568/prophecy-confirmation-how-apostle-omotosho

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=560581176

May God help us
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by adadike(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2019
My pastor predicted it but unfortunately he is not popular.

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by arrestdarrester: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Friend01:

Guesses are not prophesy.

Imagine, how can the same God be giving different prophesies to different men of God from the same religion?

Or it is that God has a radio frequency where he tells one 'man of God' something and he tells another one something else on a different frequency.
please, tell me how this works.
And mind you, your baba or pastor said the elections will be rescheduled next month(march) not February which INEC said the elections will be holding.
Let's wait and see how it pans out.

But, I am almost choking with laughter at the easy with which you guys churn out different "prophesies."
Please, you people should stop making fools of yourselves.

I have not said what my Pastor said here. Where did you get what you are alluding to me here? It is obvious you are a Godless fellow. Sorry, I don't answer to fools

1 Like

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by smartzee01: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Jeremiah did prophesied about that
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Rawkis24: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yes
A yola base prophet, Prophet Adam Mai-biu Ororo The founder of the salvation for all people's ministry predicted this in his first January 2019 messages.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by hardeydara213(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
TB JOSHUA DID
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by mechanics(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
God may not reveal everything to them.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by onunwa21(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Prophet Nnamdi Kanu saw it coming!!!(
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by omoakin87(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
EMMANUEL69:
A Nairaland commentator, Dawinlove prophesied that the election would be postponed for six days. His prophecy was made on the 23rd of February 2018. see this link: https://www.nairaland.com/4364282/2019-election-held-after-6days

make him prophecies who go be next president nw

maybe our mind go rest.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by birdie: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:

Prophet Temitope Aduroja did. Google it.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by mindtricks: 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:

You don't think our dear most revered Prophet TB Joshua might have done so? You may want to check Emmanuel TV Station videos such related content. grin
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by DerideGull(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
dodoniyi:

I do not think Postponement of Election is within the range of Nigerian prophets.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Friend01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
arrestdarrester:

I have not said what my Pastor said here. Where did you get what you are alluding to me here? It is obvious you are a Godless fellow. Sorry, I don't answer to fools

You see ,when you said my pastor never said anything, you ought to go and circumspect what you said or do you easily forget?

And for your information, I am not a Godless fellow,I am a Muslim . I don't simply believe or find it logical that somebody just wakes up one day that he is under the spirit or something then starts lying in the name of God because he is prophe-lying.

please,deny the screenshotted statement below.

Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by alesanderu(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Assuming all these people were in your most Holy APC you and your most Holy party will not label them Corrupt............ No be so
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by tempolistic: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yes brother Joshua Iginla of champion ROYAL ASSEMBLY said it time without number that it will be postpone.
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Richywire(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Evangelist Gabriel Ilechukwu of Divine Shepherd Of All Nation said it during their Sunday service last week.. The man has been saying things and its been happening ooo
Re: Did Any Prophet See Or Predict The Election Postponement? by Savotech: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2019
dodoniyi:

Remember Daddy E.A Adeboye said last year that elections might not hold if intense prayer is not made for nigeria.

This is a sign... But for the mercy of God, all will be well with nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Switch Begs ICC To Probe Lekki Shooting / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election / Akinwunmi Adesina's Mother Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.