Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) (53932 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
, I will take it down soon.
Done
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godswilld10(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
I will take it down soon.
hmm
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

done
Edit the comment Bro.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Efewestern: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari please take down some of your comments.. this is a public forum, everywhere is still hot.. noticed I'm also avoiding some sensitive topics, especially when it relates to Uvwie.

my greetings bro.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Efewestern:
JasonScolari please take down some of your comments.. this is a public forum, everywhere is still hot.. noticed I'm also avoiding some sensitive topics, especially when it relates to Uvwie.

my greetings bro.
I was about doing that bro. Thanks Oniovò
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by mtchewwwww(f): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
why dem born me for here? oh lord!
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Seetto: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Omookere: 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hire killer or killer hire
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
U wannabe a gangstar.
Dont go alone.
Always have the mask,
the heat
,and a bulletproof vest
Driving a bullerproof car like custom hummer bulletproof
He lived a life of a poor thug with lots of face stabbings and all dat.
Wat a damn shame
Special asst on youth dev should have stayed strapped 24/7
Buh u a thug
Fuc
U died a thug

3 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Realist2: 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Whats he doing outside at night before election

He should have known better

Exactly, last night was a dangerous night for political jobbers

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by lacoach: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
I need clean hp laptop. Indicate if you have one.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by eagleeye2: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
This is on Front page abeg. go commot your name. for. first page.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Rearwheeldrive7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 4:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
RIP to the dead , but Wot will happen to that money in d car Is that not blood money to the person that spent it
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
EngrMcDon:
NAWA O, AKWOBEGHI BEANS MOI-MOI ANA ESI. RIP TO THE DEAD
Odi egwu!!!
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by femmoy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
lacoach:
I need clean hp laptop. Indicate if you have one.

I have clean 4 months old Lenovo Thinkpad laptop, WhatsApp me if you care.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Atiku is a crook, look what PDP did to this man,

Sai baba! buhari!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Capensis:
Why is everyone on the INEC table dressed like Allah worshippers at Mosque.

Is that really the way they dress to work ?

Or everyone there are Northerners ?

Looks odd.
So you haven't heard that Nigeria is A muslim country, like pakistan and India? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by nams77: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
yinkeys:

True
Not true. If you know the dynamics of power tussle in that axis, you will know the lady has.nothing to do with it.
The man was a friend. Rip Ngozi.

Cc: afams
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
These people never get sense say politics na game.
See another mumu from the same clan here...

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by nams77: 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.
This is just the exact issue. There is a new dynamics. The Omo agege/APC angle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by klever18(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
connexion
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Realhommie(m): 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
You live by the sword you die by same... This guy has caused a lot of havoc in Ekpan, a known thug, wickedness personified... Las las e don go 6 feet down below, what a life, smh..

3 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ClearFlair: 4:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
APC WICKED AGENTS OF DARKNESS
No matter how hard they try, Nigeria is greater than any individual. 200 million Nigerians must move forward and not be held down by a 76yr old man with advanced stage of dementia, whose condition is being exploited by a few cabals.

They should move on with the same thief that impoverished them? Oga just go and donate your brain at the museum of stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.

omo I don work with Ngozi before omo dey don kill my bros I just get call this morning say they don kill Ngozi for the town omo boy the town don bus like this oh they go shot gun still day break today expan go cash fire today if to say I dey the town I for shoot oh omo I cry like this they don kill my bros

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by kema01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ngozi a well-known killer in Ekpan...To me, it's a goog news, may his soul rest in hell.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Tobimillar1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Wonderful, Do you know Prudent, Kevwe?
Prudent that went to benson Idahosa Uni for benin. Small world i guess

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by centboy123456(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

my broda this is d handwork of Newton oo, ngozi boys will revenge for sure

how the town they be na like this omo they still they shoot
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
centboy123456:

omo I don work with Ngozi before omo dey don kill my bros I just get call this morning say they don kill Ngozi for the town omo boy the town don bus like this oh they go shot gun still day break today expan go cash fire today if to say I dey the town I for shoot oh omo I cry like this they don kill my bros
Better stay out of it Bro, life nor get duplicate.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by seniorgozman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet
spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Please is it political clash or cult clash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.