Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) (53933 Views)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tobimillar1:

Prudent that went to benson Idahosa Uni for benin. Small world i guess
Really small world Bro. grin
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by shineeye1: 4:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
THE DAY OF JUDGMENT SHALL BE TERRIBLE.
WHEN THE GOD WHO MEN DESPISED SHALL APPEAR TO COMPEL THEM TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR DEEDS AND RENDER RETRIBUTION WITHOUT FAVOUR WITH FURY. PREPARE FOR THAT DAY IF YOU HAVE EARS.

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
seniorgozman:

Please is it political clash or cult clash?
Political Bro.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by seniorgozman(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=JasonScolari post=75797216] Political Bro. [/quote
Ok,
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by asanwafo: 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
notorious aid to the governor. This is the kind of people we appoint in the southeast and south south parts ot the country tomorrow we blem PMB for their failure to deliver.

8 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.
Chai shocked

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by yinkeys(m): 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
nams77:

Not true. If you know the dynamics of power tussle in that axis, you will know the lady has.nothing to do with it.
The man was a friend. Rip Ngozi.

Cc: afams
I have changed it from true to maybe.
Thanks
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by savageee(f): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Ngozi and Newton Agbofodoh caused so many problems in Ekpan which led to the killings of prominent son's of the soil and innocent people.

We lived in fear back then because of this two miscreants, I live close to Chief Newton Agbofodoh back then and I can clearly tell you that I slept with one eyes closed whenever Newton was in town.

The burnt face Ngozi came prepared one night for Newton and chased all his boys with his bullet spreading like fire. I peeped through my Window and saw the boys scampering for their life.

Newton is still with the police and I believe Ngozi boy's will want to have their own pound of flesh. Ekpan has always been a hot zone and na only strong people dey stay there.
my dear take it easy oh, Ngozi boi can be here oh
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Timfreds(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
No wonder there was shootings all over warri last night, people running helter skelter.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Tobimillar1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
Really small world Bro. grin

You still Dey uvie? Abi you don run commot too
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Tobimillar1:

You still Dey uvie? Abi you don run commot too
I don zab commot since 19gbrogodo grin
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Funny enough, no be politicians dey pull d trigger. Na mumu dem dey kill themselfs

[img]https://media1./images/faf827df7a4782da6bb6cb8450aebe23/tenor.gif?itemid=10619226[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
savageee:
my dear take it easy oh, Ngozi boi can be here oh
Surprisingly,One just quoted me saying he would love to shoot his gun.

Thanks dear. wink
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by kokoA(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seems it's a case of he who lives by the sword.. I don't give a damm.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
godswilld10:

my broda this is d handwork of Newton oo, ngozi boys will revenge for sure
Be talking anyhow. when you'll be invited to say what you know, then you'll use your eyes to see your own ears. You sound like someone who know what really happened.

3 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
jabor4Naija:
This is so sad, a young life wasted on orders of maybe some useless politicians
His hands are dirty too. Ask any body staying around Ekpan, no one deserves this tho

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
afams:
Na d girl kill am
Keep on saying what u Dont know
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by evy800(f): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote][/quote]
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
evy800:

Save ur rip 4 pple who actually deserve them this fellow nd his cohort have made life unbearable 4 d pple of EKPAN community, he has actually had it coming 4 years now, u live by d sword u die by d sword

Oh shocked
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

I heard dem don burn Newton house sef. Not sure because me don flee town since grin
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

Bros the way you reported this shows you're a suspect? No offense
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
I heard dem don burn Newton house sef. Not sure because me don flee town since grin
Mehn, not a good news at all.

Please stay safe Bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by 2Baba108(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
may God received you soul RIP big lost..
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lilimax:
Bros the way you reported this shows you're a suspect? No offense
So anybody who gives a report is now a suspect? Very dumb of you.

I am not. Thanks!

6 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

Okowa is even adding more petrol to the fire.
He's not doing anything to end the feud but rather empowering Ngozi indirectly through his appointment.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
kingkakaone:

Okowa is even adding more petrol to the fire.
He's not doing anything to end the feud but rather empowering Ngozi indirectly through his appointment.
This is not Okowa's fault, the appointment given to late Lawrence Ngozi was to give him a sense of belonging and give him some responsibilities.

More like an "amnesty appointment"

2 Likes

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Adj91: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
OKOWA SHOULD BE BLAMED: This guy is a notorious criminal who terrorised, mained and killed many in his locality. He was jailed for murder but gov Okowa effected his release and appointed him into his government. Okowa appointed many others like Ngozi from every part of the state into his government just for the purpose of terrorising political opponents and innocent people die in the process. This is the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Emmasnoop(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Your next life u go always watch your back, U kill by gun and die by gun.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
This is not Okowa's fault, the appointment given to late Lawrence Ngozi was to give him a sense of belonging and give him some responsibilities.

See what u are saying. Why will a gov associate himself with this kind of person.

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:

It is well.
Re: Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
imam07:
See what u are saying. Why will a gov associate himself with this kind of person.
I hope you can now shut your mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proof That President Tinubu Attended Chicago State University (Video, Photo) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Senator Dino Melaye's Spelling Error: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.