Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date (18586 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by ebuka440: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Rubbish people. Saraki will never lose this election no matter what they do

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Seetto: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
thief-nubu otege

Na tinubu be your headache, I am very sure you are not a lagosian...
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by samisj4real(m): 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
Saraki go still win las las

BTW

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Blacklord0739(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kwarans are been lead by self center and greedy people's, Saraki has done well for kwarans,now you want to remove the fingers that feed you,definitely, you will come begging,because you lack leadership like that of APC......there is a way to talk power from Saraki but not in this way,honestly it won't help you.....Saraki himself did well for kwarans,I was born in Ilorin, I school there,and I have the state of origin but I am not from there,now what kwarans need to do is to steadily observe,obey and gently derive power from Bukola to stay independent but with the helps of God father's which will never pay kwarans later....Think well.....Saraki for kwarans, kwarans for Saraki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Blacklord0739(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kwarans are been lead by self center and greedy people's, Saraki has done well for kwarans,now you want to remove the fingers that feed you,definitely, you will come begging,because you lack leadership like that of APC......there is a way to take power from Saraki but not in this way,honestly it won't help you.....Saraki himself did well for kwarans,I was born in Ilorin, I school there,and I have the state of origin but I am not from there,now what kwarans need to do is to steadily observe,obey and gently derive power from Bukola to stay independent but with the helps of God father's which will never pay kwarans later....Think well.....Saraki for kwarans, kwarans for Saraki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by AllenSpencer: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Saraki's loss is a constant in Kwara!

News filtering in from his camp confirmed it that he has even let go of Kwara. He just doesnt want act like he was defeated ordinarily and trying to put up a fight

The "Oto ge movement" is massive, All odd against him

Not even God can bail him out

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seetto:

Na tinubu be your headache, I am very sure you are not a lagosian...
KEEP DREAMING THE LAGOS LANDLORD ISSA GONER...
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Abeyjide: 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

Because you are fed by propagandist, you think your actions are right , abi ?

So you want to team up and fight your own personal person because of one Fulani man out there. Kwarans need to have their brain checked. Whether Saraki's evil, wicked or whatever, a brother is always a brother. You guys should be proud you have someone that fought his way to be the number 3 citizen of a country

when you have a thief as a brother,you will be proud of him. is a pity

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Seetto: 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:

KEEP DREAMING THE LAGOS LANDLORD ISSA GONER...

Your are a stinking dick head, focus on your irrelevant votes from south east and struggle to maintain equivalent votes of 2015, since 2019 election manipulation will be difficult for you.....

Just hope you will not join the suicide gangs coming saturday 2019, because you brought this upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by AtikuMeansJobs: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Seetto:

Your are a stinking dick head, focus on your irrelevant votes from south east and struggle to maintain equivalent votes of 2015, since 2019 election manipulation will be difficult for you.....

Just hope you will not join the suicide gangs coming saturday 2019, because you brought this upon yourself.

STAY AWAY FROM SNIPER....
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Slimzoo1: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin o to ge
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by drlateef: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

So you want to team up and fight your own personal person because of one Fulani man out there. Kwarans need to have their brain checked. Whether Saraki's evil, wicked or whatever, a brother is always a brother. You guys should be proud you have someone that fought his way to be the number 3 citizen of a country

Saraki is a thief, like Atiku. There are plenty of Omoluabi in Kwara. Otogeeee.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Brightest04(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
No problem at all,23 is just around the corner prepare to retire him for life.Him no gooder as my Chinese friend would say.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chinashopping84:
The odd is always in favour of saraki.No matter the election he contest for no doubt that saraki would be the eventual winner.
not this election.saraki too know he can't step his feet into senatorial building again

#otoge 2019
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

A brother who didn't love his brothers can't be loved

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Talaha(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kwarans will be free after 23rd of this month bukola will never escape defeat this time,more kwarans are coming home to send him away.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

This is the problem we have as a country. If my brother in government loots and is unable to deliver the dividends expected, I should support him blindly? Mind you, I am feeling the brunt of all his maladministration oh.
Because he is my brother I should keep smiling and suffering?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by programmer111: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problemAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
dokunbam:
Question: Why is your name always popping up when corruption is mentioned
CNN: Atifku is corruption personified.
Even if Atiku is lucifer/shaitan we will vote for him. His presidency is now! #BuhariMustGo
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 3:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Talaha:
Kwarans will be free after 23rd of this month bukola will never escape defeat this time,more kwarans are coming home to send him away.

All the Otoge will go mute on February 23rd. It would have been shut by now if not for the unfortunate postponement.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by danberg: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
I'm interested in your PayPal.
Let me have your contact
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by dokunbam(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
tuniski:

Even if Atiku is lucifer/shaitan we will vote for him. His presidency is now! #BuhariMustGo

See sifia pain
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by sogodihno: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

shut up! because he is their brother, he should destroy the state and thier lives, tribalistic f00l
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by yinkeys(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

Hunger, suffering & death knows no tribe. Kwarans don't care at this point because poverty flourishes in that state. He certainly didn't do anything for them. No industries nothing over there.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
dokunbam:

See sifia pain
You are the one in pain cos majority have defy all your scare mongering about Atiku. He is clearly winning this Election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by eki2000(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
jomoh:
Good
Election was postponed a week to actual date in 2011. Take note
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by bilms(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village, Scores Feared killed / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Rehabilitated Road Network In Ikoyi-Obalende LCDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.