Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date (18606 Views)

Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara / Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Lovemaester: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

Because you are fed by propagandist, you think your actions are right , abi ?

So you want to team up and fight your own personal person because of one Fulani man out there. Kwarans need to have their brain checked. Whether Saraki's evil, wicked or whatever, a brother is always a brother. You guys should be proud you have someone that fought his way to be the number 3 citizen of a country

you are the biggest fool ever, in fact your brain should be exhumed and taken to a British museum to showcase how dumb black men think, so we should continue in perpetual suffering and slavery by one idiot because he is Senate President. I swear you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by enasgreat: 5:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lovemaester:

you are the biggest fool ever, in fact your brain should be exhumed and taken to a British museum to showcase how dumb black men think, so we should continue in perpetual suffering and slavery by one idiot because he is Senate President. I swear you are a fool
Okay Bro. This was an opinion. We ain't fighting. Okay ?. Just relax, breathe in and out. Now you are doing fine

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by jomoh: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
eki2000:
Election was postponed a week to actual date in 2011. Take note

I was a serving corper in 2011, I was the APO in charge of a polling unit.

Stop lying about what you don’t know I’m speaking from what I experienced not what I heard or read somewhere.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by KunleyY19(m): 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
O To Gee still sure las las...
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by lereinter(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
bender79:
What do you mean? You mean everything good is in pdp? Dunce!!!!!!

nothing good is in apc
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by lereinter(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
O to ge can't be coming from an apc man and I will support it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

So you want to team up and fight your own personal person because of one Fulani man out there. Kwarans need to have their brain checked. Whether Saraki's evil, wicked or whatever, a brother is always a brother. You guys should be proud you have someone that fought his way to be the number 3 citizen of a country

very wrong and backward

nobody should even consider following evil or wickedness whether a brother or not

All I know

otoge from an apc man can't be accepted
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by dokunbam(m): 7:49am On Feb 17, 2019
tuniski:

You are the one in pain cos majority have defy all your scare mongering about Atiku. He is clearly winning this Election.

Eya see painment of next level

Drink water laslas you will be ok
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
dokunbam:

Eya see painment of next level

Drink water laslas you will be ok
I will cheer you up on Sunday February 24th.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
KunleyY19:
O To Gee still sure las las...

Saraki will deliver kwara to pdp. Otoge ni ilu eko.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by KunleyY19(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2019
tuniski:

Saraki will deliver kwara to pdp. Otoge ni ilu eko.

Deliverance Ni... When the people are against you even your money can't save you...Because he has settled Magaji's abi...Baba Money Isn't everything...

Tell Me What he has Achieved in Kwara as A Governor General
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
KunleyY19:

Deliverance Ni... When the people are against you even your money can't save you...Because he has settled Magaji's abi...Baba Money Isn't everything...

Tell Me What he has Achieved in Kwara as A Governor General

Which People are against him? Apc are his political opponent and otoge is not a manifesto.

6 More days the otoge noise will subside.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by KunleyY19(m): 11:03am On Feb 17, 2019
tuniski:

Which People are against him? Apc are his political opponent and otoge is not a manifesto.

6 More days the otoge noise will subside.

Alaye ... O To Gee Is the Password ...

Before Quoting me Again Just list 5 things Saraki Has Achieved as a Governor General in Kwara State

If you can't answer that question ...Sare Japa.!!!
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by BuhariAdvocate: 11:03am On Feb 17, 2019
lipsrsealed just keep your gutter mouth shut.people are crying for freedom here you're saying nonsense.
Binikingdowm:
So you are a third force movement but still support APC in removing PDP candidates?

You expect people to take you seriously abi?!
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by BuhariAdvocate: 11:07am On Feb 17, 2019
What will befall you on Saturday it will take you 3years to recover from it. It will be like car jam you.
tuniski:

I will cheer you up on Sunday February 24th.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
What will befall you on Saturday it will take you 3years to recover from it. It will be like car jam you.

You are a learner. It is obvious. Don't worry by Sunday you will be very calm. Atiku will thrash buhari and saraki will silence otoge/apc.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
KunleyY19:

Alaye ... O To Gee Is the Password ...

Before Quoting me Again Just list 5 things Saraki Has Achieved as a Governor General in Kwara State

If you can't answer that question ...Sare Japa.!!!
Hehehehe go ahead with Your bitterness, pdp will win in kwara on Saturday. Otoge ni ilu eko.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by KunleyY19(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
tuniski:

Hehehehe go ahead with Your bitterness, pdp will win in kwara on Saturday. Otoge ni ilu eko.

This Guy sha...List the Achievement Na...
Simple Question you can't answer...

O Ro Yin da ATUNWA ni Ilu Kwara!!!
O To Gee Olorun Bawa Le wan Lo!!!
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by durangokid: 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Indispensable85:

Bros take it easy on him.
Dunce! Was too harsh .... lolzzzzz.
You will be surprised how his propaganda is failing kwara people are getting irritating of the APC propaganda

1 Like

Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
KunleyY19:

This Guy sha...List the Achievement Na...
Simple Question you can't answer...

O Ro Yin da ATUNWA ni Ilu Kwara!!!
O To Gee Olorun Bawa Le wan Lo!!!

Leave long talk about listing achievement cos the otoge/apc are political opponents that are meant not to see any achievements.

Hating on saraki and screaming otoge is not a policy.
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by KunleyY19(m): 11:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
tuniski:

Leave long talk about listing achievement cos the otoge/apc are political opponents that are meant not to see any achievements.

Hating on saraki and screaming otoge is not a policy.

Kwarans Have Every right to hate on him because we aren't better off...
If only you have visited other state other than kwara...Osun Sef na Big Boy...

Atunwa Ni Oro Yin Las Las...
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by tuniski: 5:39am On Feb 18, 2019
KunleyY19:

Kwarans Have Every right to hate on him because we aren't better off...
If only you have visited other state other than kwara...Osun Sef na Big Boy...

Atunwa Ni Oro Yin Las Las...

Is Katsina better than kwara?
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by bilms(m): 2:31am On Feb 19, 2019
sad
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 19, 2019
They should not worry, 23rd don almost reach. Justice delayed is not justice denied. SARAKI MUST RETIRE IN POLITICS THIS YEAR
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by horia: 11:22pm On May 27, 2019
enasgreat:
Otoge for who ?

2nd
Re: Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date by bilms(m): 11:17am On Nov 28, 2019
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer On Illegal Election Duty Arrested After Attacking Lawmaker.Photos / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.