Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) (1913 Views)

Which Samsung Phone Under 48k Both UK And New / Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss / Tecno Camon X Vs Tecno Camon CX : Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by microbian(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello, Gees grin
Pls, I wanna buy a new phone soon, I have done series of search on phones and I have decided to pick between these two.
Which one is the best device to go for in 2021
Pls, tell me the pros and cons of the two devices, I don't wanna make mistake because I don't change phone within short time, I plan to use any of the two for 2 years.
Nairaland gurus over to you grin
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by CentiLion(m): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2021
microbian:
Hello, Gees grin
Pls, I wanna buy a new phone soon, I have done series of search on phones and I have decided to pick between these two.
Pls, tell me the pros and cons of the two devices, I don't wanna make mistake because I don't change phone within short time, I plan to use any of the two for 2 years.
2019 Vs 2017. I would go for the more recent one.
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by Babaken(m): 12:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
Please check very well most of all these UK, London, England or America used phone are clone phone open your eyes well before you buy.
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by microbian(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2021
You have a point tho. Let's talk on their performance too.
CentiLion:
2019 Vs 2017. I would go for the more recent one.
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by microbian(m): 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Lol...Thanks for ur contribution.
Babaken:
Please check very well most of all these UK, London, England or America used phone are clone phone open your eyes well before you buy.

1 Like

Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by kriss27(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2021
Babaken:
please how can one detect a clone phone? Especially on iPhones ? And what fault does cloned phone normally develop ?
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by Babaken(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
kriss27:
please how can one detect a clone phone? Especially on iPhones ? And what fault does cloned phone normally develop ?
I can't lie to you is very hard to detect base on the level of upgrading in those clone phone. The reason why am saying it is because I once sell it before everyday their are upgrading let me give examples of android it can similar thing to IPhones. Sometimes if it is phone that come with 5000mah battery it will be written there but the capacity of the battery won't be up to that same apply to the ram, internal memory and the camera �. Also with the phone version there are other things you find out.
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by kriss27(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2021
Babaken:
I can't lie to you is very hard to detect base on the level of upgrading in those clone phone. The reason why am saying it is because I once sell it before everyday their are upgrading let me give examples of android it can similar thing to IPhones. Sometimes if it is phone that come with 5000mah battery it will be written there but the capacity of the battery won't be up to that same apply to the ram, internal memory and the camera �. Also with the phone version there are other things you find out.
Thanks
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by ogunniyi295(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
microbian:
Hello, Gees grin

How about you getting your samsung s10 from me at an affordable price?
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by Thurmieee: 2:52am On Mar 18, 2021
ogunniyi295:

How about you getting your samsung s10 from me at an affordable price?
how much.
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by sholey4love: 4:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Truly there are clone phones but it is very rear to get used UK, US, clone phones. But if you're going for new,there's is higher percentage of buying clone phones.

What you need to do is that you "how to know fake Samsung s10+" on YouTube. You will see the difference
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by femi4: 6:21am On Mar 18, 2021
Sammy all the way
Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by Lamzee(m): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2021
Instead of X why not go for XR
Xr screen cost is between 35-40k, I don’t need to use mic for the other one
After usage value, IPhone will always have an edge over android. More so, you can get a U.S used Xr for 175-180 and a brand new for like 210k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone X Vs Samsung Galaxy S10+ (both Uk Used) by ogunniyi295(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2021
Thurmieee:

how much.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 10 Or Samsung S8 / Latest Nokia Phones Price List / Recovering Deleted Files From Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.