Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ (43168 Views)

Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship / Three Serving Ministers, Two Former Governors, Plan To Bomb INEC – Timi Frank / APC Congress: I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by maxiuc(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
cheesy grin
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by 9jatriot(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
How did these 2 guys become sworn enemies between 2015 and 2018? I recall they stood by each other around 2014-2015, whose knows what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by XaviDayo(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dem don dey fight....den den den

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by sonofElElyon: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
You qualified wike as "wicked" (your view) and still went ahead to ask God to bless him.... I don't gerrit!!!

id911:
May God bless Sen Magnus Abe for keeping to his own side of the bargain in taming the lizard of Ubima. May God bless [b]Wicked Wike and may He continue to Bless our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar [/b]
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
There's nothing to doubt in this report going by Amaechi's precedents.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Olukat(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by osazeeblue01: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is confession. where are the lifeless DSS AND THE POLICE.

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by HomeOfMe(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
eyeview:
The lawmaker representing Rivers South-East Senatorial district, Magnus Abe, on Friday claimed that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi once asked him to bomb the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

He said this while rubbisshing Amaechi’s claim that he was working with the State Governor, Nyesom Wike against the interest of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a statement he signed, Abe, who is a factional governorship candidate of the APC in the state said: “I have received several calls this morning that the the Minister of Transportation Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was on air this morning alleging that I am being used by Gov Wike to destabilise the APC in Rivers state.

“It’s unfortunate that the only time we met, at the office of the national chairman of the APC to try to find some working solution to crisis in the party, the Hon Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, spent over two hour abusing me, and calling me names.

“He did not mention Rivers state or the APC once in the course of his entire diatribe. The national chairman could not call him to order or remind him of the purpose for the meeting that day. Instead the party was bullied into participating in an illegality.

“Today, rather than discuss how we can come together despite our differences to mobilise Rivers people to vote for our party and our President, Minister Amaechi was busy telling Rivers people that I am being used by Governor Wike.

“Amaechi as governor worked with me and he is aware that several times he ordered me to do things that I considered wrong, or incompatible with my principles, I not only refused to carry out such orders but I always told him to his face that I would not do them and I never did.

“When he ordered me to go arrange to bomb the INEC office in Port -Harcourt after the 2015 elections. I told him to his face that I cannot be part of any action that would involve violence and death because of politics, when he ordered the attacks on GDI at the time Governor Wike started GDI in Rivers state, Gokana was the first local Government in Rivers state that disobeyed that order, even though there were those hell bent on carrying out his orders in Gokana at time.

“So Minister Amaechi knows from personal experience that I cannot be used by anybody to do something I do not believe in. His refusal as a leader to accept responsibility for his actions is the reason the party is in this state. The bulk of the fight against Wike in 2015 was in my senatorial district, I led the fight in person from the front even in the face of clear personal danger. It is unfortunate that rather than face the real issues the Minister has continued to engage in name calling, inciting violence, and abusing those that can help to find solutions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/amaechi-asked-bomb-inec-office-abe-reacts-claim-working-wike/amp/
If you put two and two together,it's not impossible that you guys and your party had been behind all the bombings in Abuja in 2014/2015-nyanya bus terminal bombing,banex plaza bombings etc. You people are heartless bloodsuckers 1 123

4 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin Politicians won't change.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by NigeriaBam: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chaiiiiii this country...!!!
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by XaviDayo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nbote:
Now we know who has been responsible for all d electoral violence in Rivers state... Amaechi met his match in Wike d wicked producer

Hahahahahah. Ur head dey there.....Wike the wicked producer

Hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by 7victor(m): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
JESUS CHRIST loved us and paid for our sins by HIS death.HE resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must love HIM by loving people and caring for people in need.Since we are now made sinless and righteous by HIS blood,we should thank HIM(JESUS CHRIST) always and do good to people whenever opportunity presents itself.
We should do at least one good thing in a day such as giving something to somebody,comforting someone who cries,smiling at people,saying encouraging/sweet words to people,helping someone finish his/her work,helping a person in need,solving someones problem etc.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by KillTheZombies: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
I believe this 100% and I know Amaechi is capable of. I know Rivers in and out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by greggng: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
We all know amaechi is a peace loving person but very principled too. Accusing him of asking you to go bomb is mischievous...are you now a terrorist ? There are things that doesn't add up at all...?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by xmortalz: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Well he wouldn't have asked u if u weren't into bombing.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by DrtroubleM: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
#BREAKING_NEWS! The INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu has finally stepped down. It has just been announced on Channels, BBC News, AIT, TVC and NTA news that The INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu finally stepped down. He stepped down from his car today in front of his office to continue the meeting with stakeholders in connection with the postponement of the elections. Àm on my way ������to join the meeting. �������� YOU TOO LIKE NEWS� Thank you for your attention... No vex oooo. Nigeria go better.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by id911(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:

You qualified wike as "wicked" (your view) and still went ahead to ask God to bless him.... I don't gerrit!!!

It's APC that called him "Wicked Wike" they understand it clearly when we mock them with that name now

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Saviola14: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
festacman:
When Amaechi overlooked others to favour Magnus Abe, he hailed and followed Amaechi as a dependable leader. When the same Ameachi overlooked Magnus Abe to favour another person, Amaechi becomes a dictator. Thats simply eating your cake and trying to have it.

Why should I believe Magnus Abe's allegation against Amaechi at this time? Of course he will never paint Amaechi in good light.

U're d only one who reasoned well enough abt all dis man said
others are jox saying trash

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Amucha: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
festacman:
When Amaechi overlooked others to favour Magnus Abe, he hailed and followed Amaechi as a dependable leader. When the same Ameachi overlooked Magnus Abe to favour another person, Amaechi becomes a dictator. Thats simply eating your cake and trying to have it.

Why should I believe Magnus Abe's allegation against Amaechi at this time? Of course he will never paint Amaechi in good light.

Please what do you mean by favour? Is it something like rigging?

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by ihatesycophant(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Amaechi is a disgrace of a human being, in a saner clime with this revelation, Amaechi would be relieved of his duty and full investigation would follow, but in banana republic called Nigeria, zombie would attack the messenger.
Do you also know in a saner clime false allegation is also a crime and punishable with penalty.
Amaechi want to to bomb INEC office, he would now rely on a gentle man like Magnus, when thousand of thugs are at his reach.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
Naija

2 Likes

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by festacman(m): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amucha:

Please what do you mean by favour? Is it something like rigging?
Favour in form of appointment, nomination and endorsement.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by arrestdarrester: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
diadem10:
Lol. Can you imagine? APC member ordering a PDP member to do a dirty work for him. PDP can't even make professional lie. PDP and lies are inseparable.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

Now they are lying
Everyday they lie
Yesterday they lied
Already they have lai

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Speedo17(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Please tell us more!
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by shineeye1: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Most of these decent looking political rulers are actually pure devils in human skin. Those who know the thuggery and violent origins of people like wike and amaechi cannot be surprised by this revelation
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by MYHUBBY: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Abe is dumb but Ameachi is not wise. he's not a smart politician, there is nothing bad in leaving Abe to win why he use federal might to get the control of the state from him after election

he act like a female politician

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
So an adult like you was asked to go and bomb somewhere and u refused. You are indeed a fool!! You must have done something similar in the past for Amaechi to pick you to do the dirty job. God will punish the so called leaders of Rivers who have turned the state to a river of blood.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by awa(m): 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
diadem10:
Lol. Can you imagine? APC member ordering a PDP member to do a dirty work for him. PDP can't even make professional lie. PDP and lies are inseparable.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

All what you mentioned is the achievements of your Messiah? I'm not impressed
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by programmer7805: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by somehow: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
And you're just telling us?

Everyone can say anything now. Why are you just telling us?
He told you to bomb inec office because he's handicap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha For Money Laundering / Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno / Ibrahim Babangida As Head Of State Riding With Queen Elizabeth In Her Carriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.