Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ (43181 Views)

Gov. Wike To Sen. Abe: Amaechi Costs You Rivers' Governorship / Three Serving Ministers, Two Former Governors, Plan To Bomb INEC – Timi Frank / APC Congress: I Will Use 'ikwerre Votes' Against Magnus Abe - Amaechi (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by staytravel: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nigeria oh!
You never fail to surprise me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-TVDOOF51g
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Bennycollins: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
It is very clear what the bone of contention is. Senator Abe is a gentleman politician, who plays politics with ethics, and wants to be governor. Amaechi on the other hand, wants a candidate he can control to maintain his hold on Rivers APC, and by extension the whole of south-south. Abe is more intelligent than Amaechi.so would not yield to Amaechi'so whims and caprices.
9jatriot:
How did these 2 guys become sworn enemies between 2015 and 2018? I recall they stood by each other around 2014-2015, whose knows what went wrong?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by brightec(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
KadunaMafia:
Abe you are Mad

Amaechi you are Mad

Buhari is the Chief Mad man.

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by REUB2: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
is unfortunately that this government believes that stealing of money is only the definition of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by michoim(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Liar. Are you a bomber? When a fool talk he thinks a fool is listening
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by aujile(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
diadem10:
Lol. Can you imagine? APC member ordering a PDP member to do a dirty work for him. PDP can't even make professional lie. PDP and lies are inseparable.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Our railways at itakpewarri, Lagos-ibadan, Lagos-Abeokuta, kaduna-abuja etc,

The production of low cost fertilizers,

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Port Harcourt airline terminal,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Foreign reserve increase from $26b to $43b,

Construction of our express highways such as enuguonitsha, Lagos-ibadan etc.

Social policy schemes such as tradermoni, npower etc

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

Sai Baba. PDP, Neva again

Goan sleep... What do you know?
Copying things upandan

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by ibietela2(m): 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
diadem10:
Lol. Can you imagine? APC member ordering a PDP member to do a dirty work for him. PDP can't even make professional lie. PDP and lies are inseparable.

If only people knew what oil countries such as Angolans and Venezuela folks are passing through during this global crude oil price recess, they would thank God Buhari came in rather than Jonathan who looted us dry during oil boom when it was selling at $110 per barrel for five years unlike the paltry $50 it has been selling under APC. If the looting Jonathan couldn't save during the time of plenty and was already borrowing, how would he have carried on during this crude oil price recess?

Despite Buhari administration earning 60% less yet he's come up with plenty projects such as

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

Payment of all pensions of airline staffs that were forced to retire after the shambolic privatisation by Atiku. PDP didn't pay them in the last 16 years.

And most especially, stabilizing us through this recession which happened because jonathan failed to save despite earning 60% more than Buhari coupled with the fall in the price of crude oil from $110 per barrel in 5 years under Jonathan to a paltry $50 per barrel under Buhari administration yet Buhari was able to keep us afloat while having many projects to his name thereby surprising Ngozi Iweala and Charles Soludo who predicted recession because jonathan looted and failed to save during the time of plentiful.

You are saying rubbish
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by ladyn4real(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
KadunaMafia:
Abe you are Mad
Amaechi you are Mad

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by JudasNaCarrot: 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Munzy14:
As a judas, they usually have a sad end. Amaechi is a judas.
Hahahahahaha.....

His own Judas is the baddest one.

"Judasisbomber"

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by unikprince(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
KadunaMafia:
Abe you are Mad

Amaechi you are Mad

web. Done sir for cracking me up
grin
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by ajebuter(f): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ameach looking at Magnet Abe like..

And hitting his head like.....

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Melamine: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Confession at its peak!
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
diadem10:

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

lipsrsealed

Remind me again what Nigeria's current debt profile stands at compared to what it was on May 29th 2015.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by maxzzo1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
The issue of bombing Inec office is a serious allegation which i think in any sane country that should be taken seriously.... cos who knows his plan again and his group is going around saying election will not hold in Rivers state.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by AmazingELixir: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
MYHUBBY:
Abe is dumb but Ameachi is not wise. he's not a smart politician, there is nothing bad in leaving Abe to win why he use federal might to get the control of the state from him after election

he act like a female politician

lipsrsealed

And in your skewed perception the bolded is your definition of being wise...I look at the reasoning faculty of youths of today and I feel terribly sorry for the future of this country.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amaechi is a very strong man and God is on his side. While others saw themselves as ants in the face of opposition , Amaechi had another spirit, he believed he can win and he is winning.

I don't see how Democrats or Republican party will be penalised from fielding a candidate for Senatorial, House of Reps and Governorship election in Texas, Kansas, Idaho, South Dakota, North Dakota, Tennessee, Montana, Alabama, Florida , Indiana, Hawaii, Missouri and other strong Republican & Democrats States in USA. The Chief Justice of United States knows that will be an invitation to anarchy.

In South West Nigeria where I come from, I am from Ogun State, I don't see how APC or PDP will be penalised from participating in Governorship election giving victory without election to the only candidate who contested unopposed even before election as the situation is now in Rivers State.

In Lagos, no matter what happens, if APC is penalised leaving the race only to Jimmy Agbaje, then Jimi himself knows there is a problem. The same thing is applicable to all states in South West.

I was in PHC since on Sunday returning on Thursday. I witnessed Atiku/peter obi /Wike's PDP rally. I witnessed the reception and rally organised by Amaechi and APC to receive Buhari. I have never expected up to 50% of the crowd that came to APC rally. I was shocked.

I became very sad because of the stampede. The crowd was so much. I became sad when some analysts in PHC told me Magnus Abe is working for Wike to destroy Amaechi. I drew their attention to Zamfara, they said, it is a different ball game, they gave me a breakdown which I cannot release online.

Justice Okoro & Ngwuta in 2016 said Amaechi offered them bribes. This happened when EFCC was investigating them. Reno Omokri brought tapes of Amaechi attack on presidency. We have Magnus Abe fight against APC in Rivers. Amaechi fought GEJ & PDP to bring APC to Rivers. Amaechi has fought so many battle being the only person in the midst of foes, yet he is not deterred.

So, only Wike & his boys are contesting National Assembly & Governorship elections unopposed. Magnus Abe thank you.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by barinedan(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
That is their business. Apc is an evil party for evil men. When all was well Magnus did not make this revelation, then Amaechi was a good man, suddenly everything turned sour Magnus suddenly remembered how amaechi tried to use him for evil works. Who are they deceiving?
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by MYHUBBY: 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

And in your skewed perception the bolded is your definition of being wise...I look at the reasoning faculty of youths of today and I feeling terribly sorry for the future of this country.

shut up! how Is Abia state politics being practice since the creation of the state? did ikpeazu became a governor with his own influence in Abia state?

you mumu will be quick to yarn nonsense. what caused the rift btw obj and Atiku? is it not political supremacy? if Atiku had use wisdom or pretence to handle obj third term bid, would he be in this kind of political suspense?

if Ameachi had concede defeat of control and allow the party objective to prevail over his political control supremacy, would the matter reach court talk less of inec nullifying their candidacies?

a wise politician is expected to concede control defeat to allow his another strategy to be possible

if Ambode had enjoy FG backing, do you think it would be easy to defeat him? when we are talking about politics, kids like you should sit down and learn.

there are many things you can't change in Nigeria politics even if youth be at the helm, it would still resort to that.. so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by abraham324: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Have you ever seen a monkey wearing coat.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by lilrel(m): 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Amaechi is a disgrace of a human being, in a saner clime with this revelation, Amaechi would be relieved of his duty and full investigation would follow, but in banana republic called Nigeria, zombie would attack the messenger.
My thoughts exactly... This is more than mere accusations. In a sane clime,Amaechi would be tried and jailed.
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by kayusely70(m): 6:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
Youre an over-ambitious ingrate being used by wike to pull down amaechi who lifted you up from obscurity to prominience, odale ni e! Traitor!

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed

Remind me again what Nigeria's current debt profile stands at compared to what it was on May 29th 2015.

It seems you are one of the lazy youths. Do the comparative analysis yourself and come out to tell us what happened. The amount of money sunk by PMB into projects started by GEJ when oil sold between $118 and $130 per barrel at output above 2 millions barrels per day.

If the Foreign reserve is left as it was when PMB came, what would be the debt profile and series of projects being executed.

Remember, Okonjo Iweala borrowed heavily while oil sells at a very high price to cover up the heavy looting of our resources. God will judge them. They did not save one kobo. They spent estimated $25 billion out of the reserve Obasanjo left. If this money (Obj reserve ) were to be loan obtained by Okonjo Iweala, coupled with other loans they took, tell me what would have been Nigeria debt profile before Okonjo Iweala and GEJ handed over at May 29, 2015. She only made Biafra the richest tribe in Africa
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by AmazingELixir: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
babaolofin:

It seems you are one of the lazy youths. Do the comparative analysis yourself and come out to tell us what happened. The amount of money sunk by PMB into projects started by GEJ when oil sold between $118 and $130 per barrel at output above 2 millions barrels per day.

If the Foreign reserve is left as it was when PMB came, what would be the debt profile and series of projects being executed.

Remember, Okonjo Iweala borrowed heavily while oil sells at a very high price to cover up the heavy looting of our resources. God will judge them. They did not save one kobo. They spent estimated $25 billion out of the reserve Obasanjo left. If this money (Obj reserve ) were to be loan obtained by Okonjo Iweala, coupled with other loans they took, tell me what would have been Nigeria debt profile before Okonjo Iweala and GEJ handed over at May 29, 2015. She only made Biafra the richest tribe in Africa

You see why you people fail examinations with Somuch stress, what has that gibberish you posted there got to do with the simple question I asked you .

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Platony(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:

You qualified wike as "wicked" (your view) and still went ahead to ask God to bless him.... I don't gerrit!!!

He meant "WIKE THE WICKED PRODUCER" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by na2016: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is very wrong. i just lost my respect for Abe! You have misunderstanding with Ameachi does that warrant you to come out in the public with what you people had before? If the going was still rosy, would you have told us?

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by sonofElElyon: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
On the wheels of steel!

Platony:

He meant "WIKE THE WICKED PRODUCER" grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Fabnas(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
eyeview:
The lawmaker representing Rivers South-East Senatorial district, Magnus Abe, on Friday claimed that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi once asked him to bomb the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

He said this while rubbisshing Amaechi’s claim that he was working with the State Governor, Nyesom Wike against the interest of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a statement he signed, Abe, who is a factional governorship candidate of the APC in the state said: “I have received several calls this morning that the the Minister of Transportation Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was on air this morning alleging that I am being used by Gov Wike to destabilise the APC in Rivers state.

“It’s unfortunate that the only time we met, at the office of the national chairman of the APC to try to find some working solution to crisis in the party, the Hon Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, spent over two hour abusing me, and calling me names.

“He did not mention Rivers state or the APC once in the course of his entire diatribe. The national chairman could not call him to order or remind him of the purpose for the meeting that day. Instead the party was bullied into participating in an illegality.

“Today, rather than discuss how we can come together despite our differences to mobilise Rivers people to vote for our party and our President, Minister Amaechi was busy telling Rivers people that I am being used by Governor Wike.

“Amaechi as governor worked with me and he is aware that several times he ordered me to do things that I considered wrong, or incompatible with my principles, I not only refused to carry out such orders but I always told him to his face that I would not do them and I never did.

“When he ordered me to go arrange to bomb the INEC office in Port -Harcourt after the 2015 elections. I told him to his face that I cannot be part of any action that would involve violence and death because of politics, when he ordered the attacks on GDI at the time Governor Wike started GDI in Rivers state, Gokana was the first local Government in Rivers state that disobeyed that order, even though there were those hell bent on carrying out his orders in Gokana at time.

“So Minister Amaechi knows from personal experience that I cannot be used by anybody to do something I do not believe in. His refusal as a leader to accept responsibility for his actions is the reason the party is in this state. The bulk of the fight against Wike in 2015 was in my senatorial district, I led the fight in person from the front even in the face of clear personal danger. It is unfortunate that rather than face the real issues the Minister has continued to engage in name calling, inciting violence, and abusing those that can help to find solutions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/amaechi-asked-bomb-inec-office-abe-reacts-claim-working-wike/amp/

The way these Thugs call Politicians throw words around I don't understand. Why would Amachi ask you to bomb a place if not that you have been used of him for many such illegalities before.
God save Nigeria from these Politicians, they are all Thievies and Rogues
Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
AmazingELixir:

You see why you people fail examinations with Somuch stress, what has that gibberish you posted there got to do with the simple question I asked you .

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by IsioStar1: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
eyeview:
The lawmaker representing Rivers South-East Senatorial district, Magnus Abe, on Friday claimed that the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi once asked him to bomb the office of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in Port Harcourt, the state capital.

He said this while rubbisshing Amaechi’s claim that he was working with the State Governor, Nyesom Wike against the interest of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

In a statement he signed, Abe, who is a factional governorship candidate of the APC in the state said: “I have received several calls this morning that the the Minister of Transportation Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi was on air this morning alleging that I am being used by Gov Wike to destabilise the APC in Rivers state.

“It’s unfortunate that the only time we met, at the office of the national chairman of the APC to try to find some working solution to crisis in the party, the Hon Minister of Transportation, Rt Hon Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, spent over two hour abusing me, and calling me names.

“He did not mention Rivers state or the APC once in the course of his entire diatribe. The national chairman could not call him to order or remind him of the purpose for the meeting that day. Instead the party was bullied into participating in an illegality.

“Today, rather than discuss how we can come together despite our differences to mobilise Rivers people to vote for our party and our President, Minister Amaechi was busy telling Rivers people that I am being used by Governor Wike.

“Amaechi as governor worked with me and he is aware that several times he ordered me to do things that I considered wrong, or incompatible with my principles, I not only refused to carry out such orders but I always told him to his face that I would not do them and I never did.

“When he ordered me to go arrange to bomb the INEC office in Port -Harcourt after the 2015 elections. I told him to his face that I cannot be part of any action that would involve violence and death because of politics, when he ordered the attacks on GDI at the time Governor Wike started GDI in Rivers state, Gokana was the first local Government in Rivers state that disobeyed that order, even though there were those hell bent on carrying out his orders in Gokana at time.

“So Minister Amaechi knows from personal experience that I cannot be used by anybody to do something I do not believe in. His refusal as a leader to accept responsibility for his actions is the reason the party is in this state. The bulk of the fight against Wike in 2015 was in my senatorial district, I led the fight in person from the front even in the face of clear personal danger. It is unfortunate that rather than face the real issues the Minister has continued to engage in name calling, inciting violence, and abusing those that can help to find solutions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/amaechi-asked-bomb-inec-office-abe-reacts-claim-working-wike/amp/

Why saying it now? Report to the DSS. Are politicians that childish to that level, serving SENATOR for that matter SPITS.

1 Like

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
I need somebody to do an analysis of the debt profile of Nigeria with reference to projects executed and income (earning) under GEJ and PMB.

I gave a mini scenario breakdown here as a response to an uninformed youth.
Do the comparative analysis yourself and come out to tell us what happened. The amount of money sunk by PMB into projects started by GEJ when oil sold between $118 and $130 per barrel at output above 2 millions barrels per day.

If the Foreign reserve is left as it was when PMB came, what would be the debt profile now and series of projects being executed.

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by chidexxy007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amaechi lost all his senses and dignity the moment he joined APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magnus Abe: 'Amaechi Asked Me To Bomb INEC Office’ by CoachEmmanuel98: 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
diadem10:

Zik maoseleum

Baro inland port,

Kaduna inland dry port,

Abuja airline terminal,

Rice mills,

You are foolish...Magnus Abe is an APC serving senator and Amaechi is also a serving APC minister.

In your derailed, brainwashed mindset any unruly or evil act is connected with PDP....you see APC as saints..

Dont be fooled...The evil cabals and cankerworms eating the growth of our Nation today are hiding behind BUHARI...covering their evil acts with the so called CHANGE and ANTI -CORRUPTION Mantra..

These evil people decides for the FG and run the affairs of this country...I don't need to proof to you or anybody about this....Buhari wife herself...Aisha said this ona LIVE Television.

She spoke about this cabals...and she have kept herself muted all through BUHARI campaigns.

But is not a surprise that we still have blind stray dogs in this country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Flies Private Jet To Delta State, Nigerians React (Photos) / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Osinbajo Not Under Pressure To Resign – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.