Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Payment Of INEC Training Fee To Those That Didn't Participated In The Training - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Payment Of INEC Training Fee To Those That Didn't Participated In The Training (510 Views)

Kidnapped Chinese Expatriate Released After Payment Of N100m Ransom In Ekiti / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / I Participated In Robbery Not Kidnapping – Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payment Of INEC Training Fee To Those That Didn't Participated In The Training by rayalesh2013: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2019
The inec office in alimosho(igando-ikotun lcda), several people whose names appear on the lists for training and participated in the training exercises were excluded on the lists to participate in the electioneering process which means the inec officials and the commissioners in-charge have slot in people's names who weren't amongst those who did the training.

The worst of it is that, they're a disbursing the training fee right now to those they pasted their lists for the election and not the lists of those who were trained.. I have my facts here, i have the pics of some lists here. They're robbing peter to pay paul... I wouldn't know when this country would be free from corrupt people.

Why would they asked us to come for training and at the end they won't give us our training fee if accepted we are not included to the lists of those to participate in the election.

I won't stop posting this until it gets to the right quarters something must be done about this.

The inec state commissioner(lagos) should act fast on this.. This is clear cheating, you called us for training you debarred us from the election process and now you didn't give us our sweat payment.
This is bad!!!

My folks please help share it to everyone on your platform

Abdussalam M. O.
Re: Payment Of INEC Training Fee To Those That Didn't Participated In The Training by Yeject: 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin
Re: Payment Of INEC Training Fee To Those That Didn't Participated In The Training by ultimatekint(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
It is now you will know that you are in Nigeria, the APC country with its capital in
daura.
Re: Payment Of INEC Training Fee To Those That Didn't Participated In The Training by basmur(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
This is nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Many Nigerians Nabbed As GIS Begin Nationwide Crackdown / (video): Customs Officer Shoots Civilian ‘friend’ Dead While Trying To Extort 5k / Babysitter Transported To Hospital After Inserting A Baby In Her Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.