Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Bat Management Trainee Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bat Management Trainee Email (2566 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014 / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bat Management Trainee Email by TonyTone1: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
hey Guys
I received an Email from BAT as follows

We are pleased to inform you that your application to our Management Trainee Programme was received.
You are hereby required to send scanned copies of the following documents before 27th August 2010.

Birth Certificate
University Degree Certificate/Statement of Result
NYSC Discharge Certificate

Has anyone received such Email
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Cruisez: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2010
Am slightly surprised. I'll advise you double check before you reply that mail cos the email from BAT after submitting your application is:

Dear ***

Thank you for your application to the above position. We will review all applications received shortly after the closing date (26th August) and will be in contact with you shortly thereafter.

Please make sure you have provided us with a comprehensive CV and that you have answered the open-questions in full. If you need to update your CV, or want to check the status of your application, please go to 'Manage Your CV'.

Kind regards,
The BAT Team

All am trying to say here is, exercise caution.
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Sharonf(f): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2010
Dont scan anytin o. G their office with original and photocopies in case na true.
Na naija we dey
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by seyeoba: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
Tony Tone,
I got that same e-mail from BAT on tuesday but when i checked my mail this morning i could not find it, i had seleted it alongside some other messages and it was not in my Trash either. Please all i need is the e-mail we are supposed to send our stuffs to. My e-mail is; seyeoba01@yahoo.com

I would really appreciate your assistance.
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by chiazam: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2010
hi guys,
i also received the exact email. and i am also at a loss on what to do. cos i am not sure of what to do because it will be very unfortunate to miss this opourtunity. undecided
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by chiazam: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
Hi guys,
The BAT stuff is real i just sent a copy of my certificate to them and i got a failed delivery report from the company's email the reason was because the database was filled up. so therefore i think its real. I tried sending it again. Im keeping my fingers crossed hoping it delivers succeefully this time smiley
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by chiazam: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2010
hi guys,
i just sent my certificates to them. However, i received a failure notice which says that the company's database is filled up already. i guess i will try again tommorrow if it doeasnt work well the search continues. one day we shall all succeed! all hope is not lost wink
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by olujegs(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2010
I got the email too but ever since I've been trying to send the credentials but it keeps sending back a mail delivery failure please does this happen to anyone too
Thanks
Olumide jegede@yahoo.com
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Mcleo007(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2010
@all, if the mail bears the name then its real (, @bat.com). Otherwise, be wise. Well, it was only yesterday I applied, hope to hear from them soon. Heard they pay well; in 6 digits.
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by TonyTone1: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hi,
From the looks of it i think this is real. I got a reply from the same email stating that they have received my documents but at the end of the mail the folllowing line "The idea in the palm of your hand is Gold.Make it real" i dont know wat this means . Did anyone get a similar Email

Tony
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Cruisez: 12:16am On Aug 28, 2010
I got the mail too today. If you have any idea what their recruitment process looks like, please share with the house.

It's being a long time i wrote an aptitude test,
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by chamber2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2010
i just saw d mail today.It stated dat d deadline is 27th aug ! can i still send my docs?
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Cruisez: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2010
Go ahead and scan the documents to them. You can only find out what will happen after you have tried.
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by kingville(m): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2010
Got the same mail and have scanned my documents to them but didnt get any reply

Dear KINGSLEY

We are pleased to inform you that your application to our Management Trainee Programme was received.
You are hereby required to send scanned copies of the following documents to hrssc_nigeria@bat.com on or before 28th August 2010.

Birth Certificate
University Degree Certificate/Statement of Result
NYSC Discharge Certificate

Best Regards,
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Mcleo007(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
@all the BAT stuff is very real. Don't dull yourselves o, act fast.
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by subtle: 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
@poster, i got dat very same message just today.but the message reads 27th as the deadline for submission of the scanned documents.Pls i wud like to know if someother person got the message after d supposed deadline and secondly, have u guys written the test? Pls i need to know
Re: Bat Management Trainee Email by Mcleo007(m): 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2010
subtle:

@poster, i got dat very same message just today.but the message reads 27th as the deadline for submission of the scanned documents.Pls i wud like to know if someother person got the message after d supposed deadline and secondly, have u guys written the test? Pls i need to know

that was the exact nature of the mail i got. guess it was an over-siight on the part of those that sent the mail. what i learnt is that, they've been sending the same mails in batches, and so they forgot to infer the correction in the dates.

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies @ Nestle Nigeria Plc; Check And Apply / Crovation Limited Interview / MY Test Experience....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.