Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel (3506 Views)

Breaking News: Gov. Obaseki Joins PDP With All APC LGA Chairmen & Lawmakers / Breaking News: Gov Amosun Dumps APC, Defects To APM, Endorses Atiku Abubakar / Breaking News : Gov Wike Has Been Islamized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by realsaintfamous: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Governor Seyi Makinde has reportedly been attacked in Lokoja, the Kogi state capital.

People believed to be armed and masked security men, who appeared in police uniforms, were said to have stormed the hotel around noon.

Makinde is the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Kogi State Campaign Council.
He is in Kogi in his capacity as the Chairman of that Council.

It was confirmed that the hooded security operatives arrived the Suitorial Hotels, Lokoja, located along Stadium Road, Lokoja, where the Governor and some members of the PDP Campaign Council are lodged at about 12.50 pm, on Friday, shooting sporadically and attempting to break into the hotel rooms.

It was gathered the some of the hooded security operatives scaled the fence of the Hotel and attempted to enter the rooms.

A melee was set off as the security operatives attached to the Governor of Oyo state were said to have resisted the invaders.

Within a short while, some residents nearby also gathered to resist the invading gunmen.

Details later…

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Officialgarri: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
PDP and this foul crying?

Do they not have any other tactics. That's why I think PDP comprises usually of dumb set of politicians.

In the game of politics, many tactics can be employed to weaken and defeat your opponents, but PDP seem over the past elections to depend on just one tactic which is "***** is attacking us".

Like dafuq, Melaye has used this tactic too much that it's now stale

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Politics of gun and Intimidation.
May those and youths who will lose their lives tomorrow....Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Simongm(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
Yeye bello will surely be disgrace tomorrow.
So desperate with many battles(Dino, Natasha and Wada) to fight, he is a confused man right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Charmingrascal(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
For obvious reasons I don't want Yeye Bello to retain that seat.

But this is just another cork and bull story by PDP online cry cry babies

In other news Kogi election will be bloody, God take control, parents warn your children.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Johnnyessence(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
God almighty will keep on exposing Apc tactics tomorrow. Kogites please do the needful tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Handwork of Bello's Thugs

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by orion7: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:

Do they not have any other tactics. That's why I think PDP comprises usually of dumb set of politicians.

In the game of politics, many tactics can be employed to weaken and defeat your opponents, but PDP seem over the past elections to depend on just one tactic which is "***** is attacking us".

zombies re stupid

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Blakjewelry(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
Nigerians and violence
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:

Sense is far from u

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Officialgarri: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2019
AccessME:
Sense is far from u
You and the person who quoted me first are actually senseless

How many times have we seen news where APC cry that they were shot at?
Does it mean no one carries attack against APC members or should we say the news agencies are now bias?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Haaaa...

APC boys has touched the wrong button o.

Tell these boys that they can play with anything/anybody but not our Makinde that we are grooming for the future o.

But what if this story was made up?
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by gurunlocker: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:

Just a simple question, will you say the same if the report said "David Lyon"?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by WonderManly(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Make Una no do anything harmful to my Governor"GSM".

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by solmusdesigns: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
cool

Kogi people should leave Makinde oo, as much as i am against everything PDP, i really want to see how Makinde's citizen budgetory ends up

the dude goes to each senatorial district for town hall meetings and he ask CDC and real people to nominate projects into his 2020 budget provission

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Stalwert: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
Na wa, let everyone take it easy. Violence is not how politics should be done.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Runaway: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
APC, they will anything just to win.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by wingmanIII: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
Destroy APC before they destroy Nigeria. Party of disgruntled elements.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Runaway: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
I sorry for my country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Runaway: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:

There is no sense here, next?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Taba21: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well logical reasoning
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Taba21: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Nigerians and violence

Nigerians and violence or Nigeria is finished
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by YorubaPrince: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Not surprised at all... Cabals are after his life for all his good works. At least you now know 95% of these regular Politicians survive on the rot of the system. angry
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by confluence: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
I don't think all of you not on ground don't really understand what is going on now in kogi. State, there is heavy tension in lokoja, and the funniest of it that the ruling party is provoking the opposition party to anger, this attack is for real, for those who are conversant with the Lokoja, the attack was around the new lokoja. New stadium, a Friend who reside around the hotel called Suitorial. Hotel, that is where Governor Makinde. Was lodged, heavy shooting around the hotel lasting modern 30minutes
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by confluence: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
You don't know anything, ask anyone around lokoja you will understand the kind of influx of thugs in town, last night around my area heavy gun shots lasting into the night since the beginning of this week
Taba21:

Well logical reasoning
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Taba21: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
confluence:
You don't know anything, ask anyone around lokoja you will understand the kind of influx of thugs in town, last night around my area heavy gun shots lasting into the night since the beginning of this week

And what's the meaning of you don't know anything?

You sounded as if you don't understand what I meant mentioned logical
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by LOWLIFER: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2019
Really?
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by orisa37: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
realsaintfamous:
Governor Seyi Makinde has reportedly been attacked in Lokoja, the Kogi state capital.

People believed to be armed and masked security men, who appeared in police uniforms, were said to have stormed the hotel around noon.

Makinde is the Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Kogi State Campaign Council.
He is in Kogi in his capacity as the Chairman of that Council.

It was confirmed that the hooded security operatives arrived the Suitorial Hotels, Lokoja, located along Stadium Road, Lokoja, where the Governor and some members of the PDP Campaign Council are lodged at about 12.50 pm, on Friday, shooting sporadically and attempting to break into the hotel rooms.

It was gathered the some of the hooded security operatives scaled the fence of the Hotel and attempted to enter the rooms.

A melee was set off as the security operatives attached to the Governor of Oyo state were said to have resisted the invaders.

Within a short while, some residents nearby also gathered to resist the invading gunmen.

Details later…

The VP should reprimand The IGP for the security lapses.
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
orion7:
zombies re stupid

extraordinaire... It is not easy to be a zombie
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Southsoul: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2019
Bello Will win not because Kogi people votes for him but because Aso Rock and Inec wants it so
Re: Breaking News: Gov Makinde Allegedly Attacked In Kogi Hotel by Southsoul: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Did you know how much they gave wife of za ozza room as support me allowance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Lacks Basic Intelligence / Guinea Coup: Seun Osewa Reacts / How Much Can You Sacrifice For Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.