Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,312 members, 7,957,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (56663 Views)

Reno Omokri's Old Facebook Post Referring Peter Obi As "Saint" / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video) / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by LZAA: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2019
immhotep:

All of a sudden, Wike and Jonathan have become Igbo grin
As at yesterday they were south-south.
And there were no Igbos in the south-south grin
Lzaa biko bia.

Cc Sarrki pointzerom velocity25
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by LZAA: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
PythonAmaka:

"Nyamiri" got me Rolling On The Floor. grin grin grin
Obi will need some fill of plenty water come next Saturday grin grin

Lzaa, can you supply me about 5 tankers of water. I want Peter Obi to be on water therapy by next weekend, I promise to pay you in cash grin
grin grin grin

-python amaka

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Raph82(m): 10:52am On Feb 17, 2019
77up:
Its not an hate speech if you are the one screaming afonja and aboki but hate speech now when they callyou yamirin

Hypocrite kee you there, infact as from today na yamirin ago dey call all these fl@t head.
I pity u, I wonder the kind of leader u'll be if given an opportunity to lead for few days.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by akdjr(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2019
I have not watch the video and will not waste my mental energy on such. It is sad that we are in a conscious tribal war in this country though some people might not agree with me but that's just the obvious truth. quote author=dorodee post=75810301]

My concern is the hatred and unforgiving spirit the man has. Hope you understand hausa, watch the video again sir.

He is not against Obi because of Christianity but because he is igbo and the act of their great grand fathers!
[/quote]
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by akdjr(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2019
I have not watch the video and will not waste my mental energy on such. It is sad that we are in a conscious tribal and religious war in this country though some people might not agree with me but that's just the obvious truth. quote author=dorodee post=75810301]

My concern is the hatred and unforgiving spirit the man has. Hope you understand hausa, watch the video again sir.

He is not against Obi because of Christianity but because he is igbo and the act of their great grand fathers!
[/quote]
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:09am On Feb 17, 2019
midolian:
pls shut it!

What have you to say about Wike calling Buhari a goat and patience Jonathan calling the hausas Almajiri born throway children?

You guys disgust me, honestly

excellent!!!

nice to know that we, the great easterners, disgust you. very soon, we disgusting guys would be leaving you zoogerians alone in peace to enjoy your arewaooduanistan republic!!!

oh what a happy day!!!

since that saying the truth such as that an incompetent, "unaware"of anything terrorist in the person of jubril is a goat or that the almàjiris abandoned to their perilous fate on the mean streets by their parents have effectively been "born-throwayed" is disgusting, we, disgusting easterners, wish you shiitholeans a lovely, wonderful and everlastingly unified arewaooduanistan republic - without, of course, we the great easterners!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:
[s][/s]

Go and ask the 3M worthless Nyamiri fools who died for nothing in a war started by their foolishness.

You're a moronic person.

3M Easterners died not Igbos. Stark illiterate Amala waters doesn't know the difference.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
citizenY:

Anytime I see this rather stupid statement, I laugh. How many trucks do you see crossing River Niger and Benue coming southwards laden with foodstuff including spent horses and donkeys and even dogs ? People should be careful what they wish for.

When people claim that Nigeria cannot feed itself, I want to see how many people will survive when those exporters in a divided Nigeria regard their produce as foreign exchange and price them accordingly.. Go to the internet and check. What is the price of a bushel of maize, soya beans , beef etc on the New York Produce Exchange?

You call people parasites when in reality , the reverse is the case. A parasite lives in the body of its host and not the other way round. And the north feeds and hosts more southerners than you have northerners in the south.

Please let stop this insolence and forge ahead. We are too entwined by our circumstances by way of inter dependence. Let us use our population to exploit our comparative advantages for the good of all.

Your pedestrian narrative is not helpful. Maybe you should bother about your make up, tailor and so on and leave men to handle serious issues. Your defective statistics convinces me that you need this advice.

PEACE

You're a moronic person!

You mean the foodstuff from the north is given the Southerners for free?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2019
deomelo:

See ipob ignorance, you will die of hunger without North sending food to your unproductive villages in the SE.

Millions of your people are in the North slaving for survival and Northern wealth because your poor and unproductive SE states cannot sustain you so who is really poor? Look in the mirror.

You jokers obviously don't know your own history.

Ekoile, you're a stark illiterate.

When did the north start sending food to the east for free? I don't know where y'all stark illiterates get these dumbass narratives from.

What cashcrop does Finland grow?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
citizenY:

And your food comes from where? Including expired horses, donkeys and dogs? Divide this country and you will chew your tokuboh spark plugs and fake Chinese imports. We will build a wall, like Trump.

Such a stark illiterate.

The north "feeds" the rest of the country and yet, every thing used in Nigeria is imported from China or Europe. The same north has the highest number of malnourished and starving kids in Nigeria.

Do you realize how dumb you sound?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by MajesticIgbo(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2019
It's funny how the North "feeds" the rest of the country and yet, has the highest number of poor and malnourished folks in Africa.

Islamic logic is darn funny, looool.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Maxi3k(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
All dis igbo hypocrite nawa for una
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by hansomb: 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Beremx:
That's what Ishaq Akintola of the notorious MURIC wants to do in the southwest, but his plans will fail
what about the Oyedepos that promise to open gate of hell ?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by hansomb: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Iyamiri/OSU Aboki/Almajiri Afonja/Skull miners. WaZoBia
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by asanwafo: 12:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
How many times do we refer to Buhari as Aboki even in the church. Last time Pastor oyedepo told his congregation that our president is nolonger Buhari but Jubril from Sudan. Did anybody speak agaainst it? Agent of PDP. Your eyes will clear on Saturday. And for those of u who are planning to forment trouble when APC is declared winner on Saturday, u Will leave to regret ur action.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Kfed4ril(m): 12:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
77up:
Its not an hate speech if you are the one screaming afonja and aboki but hate speech now when they callyou yamirin

Hypocrite kee you there, infact as from today na yamirin ago dey call all these fl@t head.

Mumu what is the meaning of aboki? Is it not friend, and abokina is my friend so what’s derogatory about the word now?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Kfed4ril(m): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mahsums:
Nyamri!!!!!!!!
Stop calling us Aboki
Nyamri

Ode what is the meaning of aboki?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by xelly: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

You called others Abokis and Afonjas here on Nairaland. Now that they called you Nyamiri, you're crying.

Nyamiri cheesy

My friend, go check my writeups on NL if you see where I wrote "Afonja" Let me know. I don't call people names and I don't segregate. It is a crime. As to NORTHERNERS, I have written that countless time because I believe that it is not an insult to anyone's personality. You can refer to SE, SS, SW, etc

Is just to say how much of Education we gain in this country and I beg to differ. Someone from the North is a human same as South or any part of Nigeria or even the world.

If action is not taken against this issue of Nyamiri, I may file a suit to challenge anyone who refer to the Igbos as Nyamiri.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Gforce2019: 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Vera98:

Sheep...... I doubt you had formal education.

No...nah informal education I get....
Ewure...awon omo' iran-ki-ran....
Eediot....
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by durangokid: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Raph82:
I pity u, I wonder the kind of leader u'll be if given an opportunity to lead for few days.
. Guy calm down him and and members of his extended family can't be given such opportunity
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Mahsums: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Ode what is the meaning of aboki?
What is the meaning of nyamri
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Hotfreeze: 3:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
MajesticIgbo:

You're a moronic person.

3M Easterners died not Igbos. Stark illiterate Amala waters doesn't know the difference.
[/s]

3M Biafrans died 90% Nyamiris

The remainder were those fooled into fighting by Ojukwu the coward. That's why he ran away and Etim did what the bearded coward couldn't do.

Worthless Nyamiri pigs

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by deomelo: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
[s]
igbobabe02:

Your children are begging in the street everyday.
?v=5-U4Uq684GY

Did Boko Haram ever bring your bitches back? LOL

[/s]

They called you yaminrin for a reason..

Your brothers and sisters are doing menial jobs in the North because your ipob villages are poor and unproductive for you to survive in.
Poor village ipob..

Sucks to be you

grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by sulasa07(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kingspin:
When leaders lack what to offer they bring religion and tribalism in.

Someone once said the killing of Christians begin in the Mosque.

The same people fueling killings in the North and beyond.

Among the greatest problem with Islam is that they spend most of their time on Christianity matters. This why you see daily attack on Christians till date. These attacks are as a result of decades of hate doctrines.

And if we must move forward tribalism and religion must be regulated. strictly.

Why are people so stupid,even now,are you trying to blame the whole Muslims for what the Imam said now.People are truly stupid.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by 77up(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Mumu what is the meaning of aboki? Is it not friend, and abokina is my friend so what’s derogatory about the word now?
I wont call your ancestors mumu but for now ;

We pass
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by 77up(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Raph82:
Shut up joor
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by safetyInspector(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are even more clueless than your parameter. Really Ijaw is Biafra but when they talk of Biafra oil likes of you will start to have a sleepless night. Please get yourself some education and stop thinking from behind.
Gforce2019:

You are as useless as what you have typed....
Lemme stool low and answer you for the benefit of those who might want to learn and not dunce like you...
When you talked about your Biafra, is ijaw ethnic group included or not...?

Pls don't quote me again....
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
sulasa07:

Why are people so stupid,even now,are you trying to blame the whole Muslims for what the Imam said now.People are truly stupid.
I can never blame all the Muslims, having stayed with some. But my opinion stands, I done interaction before with Muslims between the age of 7 - 14 then I become afraid of their future and the nation.

The teaching must change. And to force it

Religion must be regulated.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by hakanai(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Well the word Nyamiri is what Hausas any day anytime call Igbo in Hausa. So Making the word sound new to the Hausa speakers is rather mischievous.

Lastly Igbos are known for calling other tribes with demeaning names all the time Aboki,Afonja etc. So nothing new in this...Before we forget a priest did say 1 Igbo is better than plenty Hausas.

The Iman is not the first and should not be treated in isolation worse remarks and things have come from Nnamdi Kanu with the Igbos applauding him every day.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Gforce2019: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
safetyInspector:
You are even more clueless than your parameter. Really Ijaw is Biafra but when they talk of Biafra oil likes of you will start to have a sleepless night. Please get yourself some education and stop thinking from behind.

You're a shameful thing to our education system and a shameful thing to the school that gave you certificate...
Because you as good as street urchin and cart pusher...
....at your age you can't discuss politcal issues objectively. Your cluelessness is dragging you back on front without making any common sense...
I'm Dawn with you... enough of my struggling with an educated-pig who just jumped on issues without having indepth knowledge about it..

Mark Twain says, when you are fighting with a pig, the pig will ensure it drag you to mould environment so that both of you will be dirty....
Nairaland has given you platform to type nonsense and spew out trash , keep using your stunted fingers be typing trashed.....

.... product of slut and evidence broken home

Kontinue!
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by jumobi1(m): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians are just wasting time forming one Nigeria. That’s why our growth is at a snails pace. We need love to grow and love can’t be faked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Groom Joins #EndSARS Protest In Wedding Suit Shortly After Court Wedding (Photo) / MKO Abiola’s Grave 18 Years After (Photos) / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.