Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,812 members, 7,827,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service (55770 Views)

Reno Omokri's Old Facebook Post Referring Peter Obi As "Saint" / Tinubu Attends Jumat Service At Ansar-Ud-Deen Mosque (video) / El Rufai, Lai Mohammed And Aregbesola At Jumat Service (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by citizenY(m): 3:53am On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:

Really?

Can you tell me the last time igbos were president for them to cause your current pathetic state,?

The last time igbo ruled as President, Nigeria was just gaining independence.

Your fellow abokii have governed you over the decades, wasting themselves and the nation resources.

Abacha singlehandedly built up Switzerland with our oil wealth, Buhari plunged us into recession, and babangida killed off the middle class.

None of them is igbo. Abokii illiterate.

Let me tell you something about the worst poverty in the world... to have all you need but one specific thing and it is just not coming and the way forward is befuddled by your own innate defect. It kills the spirit. That's your place in the scheme of things. Sorry
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by citizenY(m): 4:11am On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Amarabae you're a useless hypocrite.

You are trying to behave like Jesus on this thread but you're a useless bigot and shameless tribalist like other Igbos who posted here.
Remember this your post?

Na menstrual period. just give it a few days.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by awelas252(m): 4:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Splinz:
shocked

Unfortunately for the bearded terrorist Sheikh, that "Nyamiri" is the next vice President.

Sheikh Yahaya can slam his head a million times for all I care.

Bunch of divisive, nepotistic and religious clowns!

Then you think this your reply is not hate speech.? Animal like you.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by dorodee(m): 4:23am On Feb 17, 2019
akdjr:
This is where Nigeria politics has gotten to. I was at Canaan land when Oyedepo said Christian should vote vote Christian candidate when persuading his congregation to vote for Jonathan while Jonathan was sitted. quote author=dorodee post=75799544]OMG, this is so terrible. The man is full of hatred, he's not fit to be a religious leader.

My concern is the hatred and unforgiving spirit the man has. Hope you understand hausa, watch the video again sir.

He is not against Obi because of Christianity but because he is igbo and the act of their great grand fathers!
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by rainylad(f): 4:28am On Feb 17, 2019
I am Igbo and i can say with all honesty that being called nyamurin is not in any way offensive to me..

But as usual the cowardly and smelly afonjas who are always looking for who to fight Igbos for them are alreafy smearing this thread with their rotten ewedu saliva.

Afonja skull-minners is the official name for Yorubas and shall be spread off-line ..Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by rainylad(f): 4:33am On Feb 17, 2019
citizenY:

Let me tell you something about the worst poverty in the world... to have all you need but one specific thing and it is just not coming and the way forward is befuddled by your own innate defect. It kills the spirit. That's your place in the scheme of things. Sorry

Awww pathetic afonja rants embarassed...are you trying to console your pathetic and poverty-stricken existence?..

Finish minning skulls and stealing panties for rituals due to the poverty ravaging your skulls before looking for Igbos whose "spirit is killed"...

.You will soon change moniker to beg for money on nairaland co na una way

A deluded piss-poor people talking down on their betters

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by citizenY(m): 4:45am On Feb 17, 2019
rainylad:

Awww pathetic afonja rants embarassed...are you trying to console your pathetic and poverty-stricken existence?..

Finish minning skulls and stealing panties for rituals due to the poverty ravaging your skulls before looking for Igbos whose "spirit is killed"...

.You will soon change moniker to beg for money on nairaland co na una way

A deluded piss-poor people talking down on their betters

I refuse to follow you to the gutter.

Those cliches again. Deep down, you get the import of my message and if you did not realise it before, now you know your predicament.... the Japanese call it Harakiri.... in your own case, it is called HJGH SENSE.

Wisdom will not kill you, say amen.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by chat2deen(m): 4:49am On Feb 17, 2019
Aboki is not derogatory but inyamuri is?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by rainylad(f): 4:51am On Feb 17, 2019
citizenY:

I refuse to follow you to the gutter.

Those cliches again. Deep down, you get the import of my message and if you did not realise it before, now you know your predicament.... the Japanese call it Harakiri.... in your own case, it is called HJGH SENSE.

Wisdom will not kill you, say amen.

Afonjaaa rants cheesy...You had the' Presidency' yet a poverty stricken bunch of people..Presidency that you had no imput in and whose rep Obasanjo y'all hate so much now

Abeg go and sit down in a pit toilet make humans see road

Horrible people.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by citizenY(m): 4:58am On Feb 17, 2019
rainylad:

Afonjaaa rants cheesy...You had the' Presidency' yet a poverty stricken bunch of people..Presidency that you had no imput in and whose rep Obasanjo y'all hate so much now

Abeg go and sit down in a pit toilet make humans see road

Horrible people.

The important thing is that you understand what I have said and it has " burst your bubble". I take your insolence
as one of the innate deficiencies I mentioned. It makes your case worse.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Collins9156(m): 5:04am On Feb 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:
May God bless the inec chairman for having the boldness to postpone this weekend elections. Apc had already put mechanisms in place for elections to be postponed or declared inconclusive in some states owing to :
1. Security challenges, example kaduna, zamfara, kogi, rivers, borno.
2. Unavailablity of electoral materials, example enugu, niger, ekiti, parts of anambra, abia, osun.
Elections in the above states would have been scheduled for a later date when the government will repeat the "osun treatment" by deployment of security agencies to rig the elections based on the outcome of the results of the 26 states on Feb 16.

Exactly what happened, APC are very angry, they ll not get that opportunity again.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by wirinet(m): 5:05am On Feb 17, 2019
In as much as I condemn the derogatory labelling of the igbos by the stupid imam, igbos are not in a position to cry foul. When the supreme leader was calling some people cows, Fulani and Almagiri, they were elated and excited, when in a campaign speech in mama peace said " Our People no dey born shildren wey dem no dey count. Our men no dey born shildren throway for street. We no dey like the people from that side"", but just one unknown imam saying nyamiri, we no go hear word again.

People should live by the golden rule " do unto other as you want them to do unto you"

How do you thing an average illiterate Hausa /Fulani feels when you call them all sorts of derogatory names.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by rainylad(f): 5:09am On Feb 17, 2019
citizenY:

The important thing is that you understand what I have said and it has " burst your bubble". I take your insolence
as one of the innate deficiencies I mentioned. It makes your case worse.

Guy you are delusional...the only" bubble to burst" is all in your head and only a psychiatrist can help you.

A rat who imagines itself an elephant best describes you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by QuotaSystem: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:

Yes, abokiis and afonja.
Well deserved names.

Kill yourself, if it pains you that much

Afonja.

Effiongdbest:

At least I know Nyem is give me
Mmiri is water

But Belarebe is what again?

Lol and you don't know Abok.i means "FRIEND"?

It's not really about the true meaning/translation of the words, but how they're used in a derogatory manner.

It should stop on all ends.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by QuotaSystem: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Odingo1:

Is a lie, Balarebe in Hausa mean Bat, the north see Yoruba people as not belonging to animal in the air or ground, they always don't have concrete terms.

You're wrong. He's right. "Ba-Larabe" means (of) Arab or Arabian in Hausa. Larabawa is the plural.

The word for Yorubas is "Ba-Yarabe" (Ba- a prefix meaning from or of a people, like Ba-Haushe for Hausas). Yarubawa is the plural.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by ledaman: 5:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Splinz:
shocked

Unfortunately for the bearded terrorist Sheikh, that "Nyamiri" is the next vice President.

Sheikh Yahaya can slam his head a million times for all I care.

Bunch of divisive, nepotistic and religious clowns!
Next vice president in Ipob republic ewu!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by ledaman: 5:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Yamiri Dan iska people
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by QuotaSystem: 5:41am On Feb 17, 2019
lastempero:
No be them wey poverty dey wait for their door step,whoever enter there na wetin I buy I go sell and abubakur from kano must buy at my price if hm no like make him enter Ethiopia airline go China make Mr Li use am play ludo for Guangzhou.

Very funny reasoning.

Do you also buy your livestock, beans, corn, tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic, cement, black market fx etc. at Mr Li's price, and are you also gonna fly them down daily from Guangzhou? I'm sure the popular Onitsha goat seller would know.

Do you see why empty barrels often make the most noise?
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by igbobabe02: 6:01am On Feb 17, 2019
deomelo:

See ipob ignorance, you will die of hunger without North sending food to your unproductive villages in the SE.

Millions of your people are in the North slaving for survival and Northern wealth because your poor and unproductive SE states cannot sustain you so who is really poor? Look in the mirror.

You jokers obviously don't know your own history.

Your children are begging in the street everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-U4Uq684GY

Did Boko Haram ever bring your bitches back? LOL

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by lastempero: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Very funny reasoning.

Do you also buy your livestock, beans, corn, tomatoes, pepper, onions, garlic, cement, black market fx etc. at Mr Li's price, and are you also gonna fly them down daily from Guangzhou? I'm sure the popular Onitsha goat seller would know.

Do you see why empty barrels often make the most noise?

Keep deceiving yourself about fx and livestock, igbos are actively involved in those bus

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by ProWalker: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2019
RTSC:

The elections will come and go.

We will be right here when you scums start begging the rest of us to reduce the bigotry you are currently sowing as usual.

Ibos sowed more bigotry to last them more than a lifetime during Nnamdi Kanu Biafra madness
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by TIGRITIS: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Odingo1:

Is a lie, Balarebe in Hausa mean Bat, the north see Yoruba people as not belonging to animal in the air or ground, they always don't have concrete terms.
I have no doubt you are igbo. This is expected of you.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Effiongdbest: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2019
citizenY:

The correct word is Balarabe meaning an Arab or in Hausa terms, a male born on Wednesday, Balarabe for female. its Balaraba.

If you don't know, you don't know.

no it means unreliable bastards in Hausa Language, if you don't know you ask questions

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by Effiongdbest: 7:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Ikpongiton:
The real thing is,berebe n banza,meaning ,diluted muslims or the people that can not be trusted

Tell them bro, they think we don't know

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by shabak: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2019
inyamiri how market
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by safetyInspector(m): 7:53am On Feb 17, 2019
That why I said that you lack common sense at your age, have an Ijaw man become an Igbo man? Or do need to tell you that Igbo is an ethnic group as well as Ijaw?
Gforce2019:

Mofo, obasanjo administration was the first democratic rule after a long military rule, your people don't have choice but to vote for popular candidate then , which was OBJ.
Yar'adua administration has GEJ as his deputy... and that was the reason , your people wanted to bulkanise because GEJ wasn't reelected after the expiration of his first tenure in office....

Omo' Igbo, I can not be fooled by your hypothesis ....
I know more than you....

1 Like

Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by buchilino(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2019
midolian:
grin

And so? You guys call them all sort of bad names, from Nama(which means meat or animal) to Almajiri(which means student but in the Nyamiri quarters referred to as beggars) and so on, but they don't complain...

When Wike dressed up a goat and tagged it Buhari, you praised him.. forgetting that you dont plant a mango seed and expect to harvest Apples

Now they call you Nyamiri, you are opening a thread..

WAS STATEMENT MADE IN A CHURCH OR MOSQUE
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by dadark: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
christian clerics are not better either....
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by chimeee: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
HisSexcellency:
May God bless the inec chairman for having the boldness to postpone this weekend elections. Apc had already put mechanisms in place for elections to be postponed or declared inconclusive in some states owing to :
1. Security challenges, example kaduna, zamfara, kogi, rivers, borno.
2. Unavailablity of electoral materials, example enugu, niger, ekiti, parts of anambra, abia, osun.
Elections in the above states would have been scheduled for a later date when the government will repeat the "osun treatment" by deployment of security agencies to rig the elections based on the outcome of the results of the 26 states on Feb 16.

Gbam. ...exactly.
Re: Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2019
With this thread, I can safely confirm that Nigeria has the most useless young population on earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Social Media Reactions To Aisha Buhari Statement On Edo Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.