Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,338 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (3424 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by Madukaele(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2010
[size=28pt]googles will you marry me[/size].pls kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by googles: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you know we are like oil and milk. . . . we dont mix

we have long standing beef tongue
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2010
Thanks a million for your responses.

Well, he told her about his virginity towards the end of the relationship.

Am quite sure it was because of his virginity that she jilted him because: (1) he once told me that she had always wanted him to make love to her but he refused; (2) after they broke up, some of my guys living around that area said they saw her like thrice in three different 7-am-kinda-mornings, coming out from her new boyfriend's house - she obviously slept in his place, meaning, he ****** her; (3)also, another friend of mine who had known her long before this other friend of mine started dating her told me that she is a kind of girl that needs a guy that will make her moan like hell in bed, so she probably thought my guy was too much of a novice for her.

When I sum all these, I doubt if am wrong to conclude that she jilted him because his virginity.

Thanks a million for making me know that it was wrong to try to make him change his mind about his ideals or religion concerning premarital sex.

But no one answered my last question: I said, does being a male virgin imply sexual incapabilities?
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by googles: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
obongproff:

But no one answered my last question: I said, does being a male virgin imply sexual incapabilities?

Nope. . . . . . we were all virgins at one point

so virginity does not make you incapable you just have to learn and be a good student cheesy
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by luap: 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2010
woman want a big fat banana.  The lady does not want to get stuck with a small pickle for life.  She wants to try him out for size, to make sure he can satisfy her.  

Maybe if he were to agree to let her give him a handjob, so she can test him out for size and stanima it might work for her.
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by labiyemmy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2010
because they are very hard to find.
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by iice(f): 3:25am On Aug 26, 2010
obongproff:

Thanks a million for your responses.

Well, he told her about his virginity towards the end of the relationship.

Am quite sure it was because of his virginity that she jilted him because: (1) he once told me that she had always wanted him to make love to her but he refused; (2) after they broke up, some of my guys living around that area said they saw her like thrice in three different 7-am-kinda-mornings, coming out from her new boyfriend's house - she obviously slept in his place, meaning, he ****** her; (3)also, another friend of mine who had known her long before this other friend of mine started dating her told me that she is a kind of girl that needs a guy that will make her moan like hell in bed, so she probably thought my guy was too much of a novice for her.

When I sum all these, I doubt if am wrong to conclude that she jilted him because his virginity.

Thanks a million for making me know that it was wrong to try to make him change his mind about his ideals or religion concerning premarital sex.

He prolly should have told her from the beginning. Would have saved him trouble. Anyhoo he'll find someone who'll appreciate all he is.

Being a virgin doesn't imply sexual incapabilities. It just makes one less experienced. Which is not always a bad thing.
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by earthrealm(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2010
virginity doesnt necessarily translate to inexperience,

both from my observations, the following scenarios work out  beta
1.  virgin  chic  + virgin dude
2.virgin chic   + non virgin dude
3. non virgin chic   +  non virgin dude.

4.non virgin chic  + virgin dude, meeeeen, thats the most difficult combo,  cos  the  lady really  has 2 be  very  patient.or  a  really good  actress!! tongue.lol
what eva combo that rocks your boat  try n   go 4 it.

& for those bandying about the new car c.rap theory, hvnt u seen a new car or new equipment u just bought with factory defect, its not as if am supporting premmie sex. my advice is at least the lady shud make sure he can sustain a good erection or hard on, n 4 the guys.its really hard knowing that of the chic, without going all the way, but the basic u cud do is, just ensure that she is not put off my smooching/cuddling/kissing etc, if she finds such minor display of affection distateful, it cud b a pointer that she wudnt b great fan of the the main act!

thast just my 2cents.i cud b wrong, grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? by omolewah: 9:14am On Aug 26, 2010
Being a virgin does not mean sexual incapabilities at all rather it makes you a better person because you are at peace with God, ur self and your partner no case of infidelity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Guy Does These 5 Things, DON'T Marry Him! / Guys Would You Eat This Cake? (pics) / My Adventure With A Nairalander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.