Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria (44845 Views)

Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:06am On Feb 17, 2019
idimi:

I knew you are a Stark illiterate, having said bullet train you think I'm referring to train that has bullet. I think I need to enlighten slowpoke like you. Bullet trains are fast speed trains that capable of jetting like 250Miles per hour, just like Euro rails in UK. It's a pity that I shared country with hopeless bafoon like you. Mumu
This is typical example of bullet train for your interest.

See as you just disgrace yourself

What you just described is a high speed train

Bullet train goes over 350kmph oga

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:09am On Feb 17, 2019
strongdonald:
mumu goat u r proud of dis old n dirty train u nor deh see train for Ghana n other country na so dem deh old buhari with old mentality

grin please show me the trains in Ghana that are better than ours, I dare you.

Sometimes you guys criticize meaninglessly besides grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by ofwest47(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Wailers and haters where are you? PMB continue with your next level programs. SAI BUHARI SAI BABA to the next level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by kazman7(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2019
FriendNG:
This coach is still on China waters,it is just being loaded into the vessel,just search for the current location of that vessel online
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

just google southern rail and see the kind of trains used in UK.

Go to Amtrak and see what is in use in the States.

You would be sitting in your 2 by 4 dingy talking about things you've never experienced before.
Local champion loser.
Bros u have brain..... Try and use it now..... Are those trains new? I am sure British government cannot buy those kind of trains at this age.... Its like buying a Benz 190 with your Benz logo money
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by litaninja(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Coaches. Not Couches.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by sodeide2013: 8:20am On Feb 17, 2019
Of course, sick country, this is the type of coaches they will ship to nogeria. Its like buy 404 peugeot with carburator in 2019, when others are buying toyota lexus and range rover sport. Is this the type of coaches in other serious countries?
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
fotadmowmend:

Bros u have brain..... Try and use it now..... Are those trains new? I am sure British government cannot buy those kind of trains at this age.... Its like buying a Benz 190 with your Benz logo money

The problem with many of you is that you assume too much.

Those carriages are standard the world over.
Bullet trains or aerodynamic designs are quite rare.

All of Europe still use this design. Same in America.

Nobody who's been abroad would comment on them.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2019
sodeide2013:
Of course, sick country, this is the type of coaches they will ship to nogeria. Its like buy 404 peugeot with carburator in 2019, when others are buying toyota lexus and range rover sport. Is this the type of coaches in other serious countries?

Shut up.

It's always the local people who make the most noise.

Ask your uncle abroad to show you a picture of the trains he gets on.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by Guidedee(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2019
kasim155:

So all ur life is all about train wen millions of Nigerian youths are out there jobless n there is hunger in d land. u are here talking about train. SMH.
Are you jobless and hungry ? Don't forget it's not all and every nigerian youths that wants and likes to work.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Offpoint:
lol, I can't wait for Atiku to come and commission it...

Atiku woulda bought a better train... what the west no longer use is what they dumped in Nigeria.

Your efforts is appreciated

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 11:02am On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:

The problem with many of you is that you assume too much.

Those carriages are standard the world over.
Bullet trains or aerodynamic designs are quite rare.

All of Europe still use this design. Same in America.

Nobody who's been abroad would comment on them.
Answer my question....... Would US or even Kenya procure this kind of stuff at dis age?
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2019
fotadmowmend:

Answer my question....... Would US or even Kenya procure this kind of stuff at dis age?

I've told you to shut up.

The trains being acquired by Nigeria are the standard coaches seen worldwide.

These are the same as used in the States or Europe.

Don't let anybody fool you.

Bullet trains are quite rare.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:

I've told you to shut up.

The trains being acquired by Nigeria are the standard coaches seen worldwide.

These are the same as used in the States or Europe.

Don't let anybody fool you.

Bullet trains are quite rare.

If I shut up you will have to shutdown or park off
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by hybraheeem002(m): 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
One of the major reasons Nigeria hasn't moved forward is that we never appreciate any good done to us
Meanwhile, can't these couches be made here in Nigeria since we're pushing for made in Nigeria products
We have steel and other natural resources that we can use to make these

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 1:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
fotadmowmend:

If I shut up you will have to shutdown or park off

At least, I've taught you something you never knew.

Just say thank you.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by fotadmowmend(m): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:

At least, I've taught you something you never knew.

Just say thank you.
SMH
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:

Shut up.

You've never been outside Nigeria before.

Nobody that has travelled to the US or Europe would make this statement.

My comment seem to be ur headache, (like am not entitled to my opinion) if u not happy with it u can as well jump into the lagoon.

U wnt b d last.

Mr world tourist undecided
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by rusher14: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
adedayourt:

My comment seem to be ur headache, (like am not entitled to my opinion) if u not happy with it u can as well jump into the lagoon.

U wnt b d last.

Mr world tourist undecided

Listen and learn.

Don't be local and ignorant at the same time.
Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Atiktoxicant at work.

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by adedayourt(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
rusher14:

Listen and learn.

Don't be local and ignorant at the same time.

Re: Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria by tck2000(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders / How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) / Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.