Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State (3052 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / Africa's Fastest Trains Set To Be Shipped To Nigeria After Being Inspected. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Man devastated on finding journals and books inside the box of the laptop he shipped from U.S to Kaduna State.

The man narrating his ordeal, said that the item was supposed to be shipped directly to Kaduna state but landed in Lagos on the 15th of this month.

Later, he was told to come to NIPost office on 20th of this month and lo and behold his laptop was missing and journals were found instead.

https://zenithnaija.com/man-devastated-by-what-he-found-inside-the-laptop-he-shipped-to-kaduna-state/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I18iAJLnTeU

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Partee after Partee grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by paix(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Man devastated by what he found inside the laptop he shipped from U.S to Kaduna State
What did he find? Is it eba or what?
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Righteousness89(m): 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2019
Robbers in High and low places
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by hisgrace090: 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
Righteousness89:
Robbers in High and low places

Fear of 9ja is the beggining of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Righteousness89(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
hisgrace090:

Fear of 9ja is the beggining of wisdom.
its Really Crazy.. the Corruption and looting of s Embedded in the Blood..

3 Likes

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Jasen1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2019
Which kind country be this

2 Likes

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Mrjo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
This country is too devilish, how can authority allowed what is committed to their hands be tampered like that

3 Likes

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by NwaAmaikpe: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2019
shocked

Chai.
This one ordered for a Macbook and they've swapped it with textbooks.
He is lucky sha, at least he still got a book.

But not jokes, it seems these NIPOST rats now swap parcels with items closest in name with them.

My nephew has just been dispatched a parcel of PS4 pads. I just hope they don't swap them with a pack of sanitary pads.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
A big reason for all to always open up packages in front of the nipost officials before leaving there, you won't have received it had it been you opened it up with a that to expose them,trust me they will ask you to come the next day and the gadget will be provided with lot of begging and excuses and probably some tips just for you to keep shut..
experienced such before, an apple watch missing from the carton, leaving only the bands, luckily it was opened b4 leaving there,within 24hours twas provided..
dis people at nipost ain't smiling atall

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by AngelicBeing: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

But not jokes, it seems these NIPOST rats now swap parcels with items closest in name with them.

My nephew has just been dispatched a parcel of PS4 pads. I just hope they don't swap them with a pack of sanitary pads.
Hian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by grandstar(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.

What I find weird was that some years ago, parcels stopped getting missing. The guy in charge then simply sacked someone when a parcel was unaccounted for. Nigerians who used the postal service then were impressed.

If any here remembers that time, please share your experiences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by mrbyron(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
He only needs to place the contents on his lap and it becomes a laptop cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by naijadrivablog: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
I once bought an IPAD from Aliexpress some years ago. When I went to Nipost to pick it, I found out that the price in the receipt is way too low to the price I bought it, but I got the product sha.

Even our guys de those websites de scam people upandan.

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by davillian(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
They took the Mac
And left the book.

3 Likes

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by JizzyB(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Partee after Partee grin
funny you
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Ekpekus(m): 5:12am On Nov 23, 2019
Okokobioko
Nipost don do my guy strong thing..
Laptop haff entered voicemail
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 23, 2019
is this also the fault of the government?? This is just your typical Nigerian man begin extremely wicked to another Nigerian! Is same reason I don’t blame the government for most problems facing the country. And this thief might be a regular in church shouting every Sunday I receive I receive it in Jesus name. Smh!!! Nigeria a country where everyone is working really hard to make sure nothing works

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by SouthSouth1914: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Sleekfemzy:
A big reason for all to always open up packages in front of the nipost officials before leaving there, you won't have received it had it been you opened it up with a that to expose them,trust me they will ask you to come the next day and the gadget will be provided with lot of begging and excuses and probably some tips just for you to keep shut..
experienced such before, an apple watch missing from the carton, leaving only the bands, luckily it was opened b4 leaving there,within 24hours twas provided..
dis people at nipost ain't smiling atall

Just tell them that you will copy their postmaster and report the matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by good4all40: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2019
This is very serious it is high time our government do something very serious about it, the stealing of those guys at the Post is Lengendry. Lala pls this deserves to be on FP for more people to comment and suggest solution to his problem.
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Yahman1(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Odogu9195:
is this also the fault of the government?? This is just your typical Nigerian man begin extremely wicked to another Nigerian! Is same reason I don’t blame the government for most problems facing the country. And this thief might be a regular in church shouting every Sunday I receive I receive it in Jesus name. Smh!!! Nigeria a country where everyone is working really hard to make sure nothing works
As in undecided
This Our Obodo Naija Matter don pass Spiritual sef angry
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Evect(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Kendumazy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not surprised! Lots of fraudulent acts dey happen for that nipost.
Re: Man Devastated By What He Found Inside The Laptop He Shipped To Kaduna State by Philipmems(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Always use FEDEX or DHL to ship valuable items to Nigeria. It's more expensive but you have a higher chance of recieving your property in one piece.

(1) (Reply)

Voyage Plan From Onne Port, Nigeria To Tema Port, Ghana / Uk Entry - How Entry Decisions Are Reached / U.k Visa Advice My People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.