Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

She's An Angel, But She Snores.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's An Angel, But She Snores.... (1186 Views)

Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? / Can You Cope With A Partner That Snores? / The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Chenzee(m): 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
I finally succeeded in luring this lady-angel and crush of mine to my house. I was so happy that finally accepted to come see my house.

She is exceptionally pretty. I was thinking of asking her out in the coming week. I immediately dashed out to get her some snacks and soft drinks. On returning, I met her already sleeping. What surprised me the most was that she was SNORING so loud that I began shivering.
I was so discouraged, coz I don't like seeing guys SNORE, not to mention a pretty lady like her.

I toiled so hard to meet a lady snorer... I'm backing out. What's your advice??
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by dangermouse(m): 6:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
A snoring partner or room mate is a no no to me. grin
I usualky sleep before the person when confronted with this situation, but if you are planning on a long term relationship, you can always take her to a therapist.
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lol.... shey Is fine that you want... OVER TO YOU
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by joceey(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
You are a funny young man i can see because she snores you need to know more about snoring and it causes
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by HallaDaTruth: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
post video or idonbelivit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by decatalyst(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
She may be too tired at that time.

Is she on the big side? If she is, then she may not be able to help the snoring...

All the same, snoring is not enough reason to ignore all the other qualities a partner possess.

You may be able to work on her sleep position to reduce snoring

1 Like

Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Splinz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chenzee:
I finally succeeded in luring this lady-angel and crush of mine to my house. I was so happy that finally accepted to come see my house.

She is exceptionally pretty. I was thinking of asking her out in the coming week. I immediately dashed out to get her some snacks and soft drinks. On returning, I met her already sleeping. What surprised me the most was that she was SNORING so loud that I began shivering.
I was so discouraged, coz I don't like seeing guys SNORE, not to mention a pretty lady like her.

smiley

Ahem!

If I were in your shoes, I'd simply tell the "angel" to go back to heaven. I am just a sinful man unworthy of such an angelic visitation. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by collinsfhk(m): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
I doubt if you really care about her, otherwise you shld be seeking how to help her get rid of it. Remember, someone that snores doesn't know until wen told by someone else. Love is all about sacrifice ...
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Randy100: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nothing wrong with snoring.
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
You wanted to have sex with that girl, I know.. But she is smarter than you are.

1 Like

Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by divineappo(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
to me, love is all that matters

Snoring can't make me stop loving a girl

By the way, why is it that, most or some ladies these days have a very bad mindset that, once they are in a relationship, the guy has automatically become their ATM.
Am saying this because of what my friend is going thru now. He loves the girl, but the girl wan use bills kill am
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin

Been idle on my picture collections. Here it is for you. advise her to sleep on her left side as shown. Note that there are two pillows needed. This position also aids digestion (lesson.for.another day)

Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by otherway: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chenzee:

Would you rather prefer a fat unattractive lady that snors?

Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Chenzee(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin

Been idle on my picture collections. Here it is for you. advise her to sleep on her left side as shown. Note that there are two pillows needed. This position also aids digestion (lesson.for.another day)

Wooow....Never come across this before...If it works, then that will be great...
The problem is; how to let her know she SNORES VERY WELL... Might be embarrassing to her....
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by lincsnuel: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
One thing I've learnt in this world is that nobody is perfect...

Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Kseafresh: 1:15am On Feb 17, 2019
My man wetin concern u if she dey snore...No be toto u wan fvck again...God forgive me sha, na sunday b dis
Re: She's An Angel, But She Snores.... by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2019
Chenzee:

Wooow....Never come across this before...If it works, then that will be great...
The problem is; how to let her know she SNORES VERY WELL... Might be embarrassing to her....

She may know she snores. You can tease her lovingly about it. Position her in the manner in the picture before she sleeps.

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating An Older Woman / Bride Arrives Her Wedding Reception On A Bicycle At Police Barracks In Lagos / What She Told Me After Her 14th Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.