Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? (5262 Views)

What Profitable Business Can One Invest 3million On In Lekki Lagos / What Business Can One Invest #2m In Naija And Be Sure Of #80k Monthly Interest / What Can One Invest 100k In?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by DivinePips123: 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
dankol:

What if one have less than that and is interested. How can one contact you?

Hi Daniel,
There's a sweet offering here: https://www.nairaland.com/5027994/welcome-world-financial-freedom
Check it out and see for yourself.
Cheers.
smiley
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by BUGOFF(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
@ SifonAbasi, there is a special seminar/workshop on MAX INTERNATIONAL this Sunday 3rd March at Luton park, Udoudoma avenue by 4.30pm.
Attend and see for urself, u wont even touch ur 300k yet u will be making quiet money, connections and touching lives.
Call me lets talk more.
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by fashionbabe: 10:21am On Apr 30, 2019
emperorventure4:
Invest 50k in my mini importation business, I have a shop in Enugu I also sell online, I import scarce fashion shoes direct from China and resell for profits, then I work with some Nigeria importers to lower shipping costs.
Do you do the whole
importation biz by your self, without Nigerian agent
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by Benqozenero(m): 3:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Capital 300 Thousand naira

Location Uyo, Akwa Ibom state

Kindly open a Forex account with any broker of your choice
I trade it on your behalf.
We share profit 65:35
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by DaCharis2016: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Benqozenero:

Kindly open a Forex account with any broker of your choice
I trade it on your behalf.
We share profit 65:35
Pls run from forex.

Buy agricultural produces and resell when prices go up.
Cassava, oil, grains and etc.
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by Kendroid: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2020
Anyone interested in ecommerce business feel free to contact me,I will show you how to sell different products on Amazon as a non Us resident from Nigeria.....From how to register and get your seller account approved to how to source for products from Chinese websites, list products, how to sell and finally how to cash your earnings using a payonneer account
I'm interested
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by michaellovaldo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Why wonder people here on Nairaland are running from a great opportunity like longrich
There is an ongoing promo.... double your pc promo sad
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by jwax: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
wow! Thanks for this great info. Unfortunately I can't go into distribution business because i'm heavy.. Any other business ideas? Thanks a bunch

Don't be in a hurry to go into business now because you will end up losing all your money.

I will advise you put it in treasury bills and he getting the peanut they have to offer you till you put to bed and done with baby nursing then you can go into the desired business you want but for now pregnancy May impede your speed .

For those advising you to go into online businesses like forex and crypto as profitable as they are you can lose your money within a second so it's something you must have proper knowledge of before going in and never you fall for any idiot that will ask you to invest with him and get returns monthly. Nothing is certain in crypto or forex market.

If you know you are not good at convincing people or don't have lots of contacts, I beg you in the name of Jesus to avoid network marketing

And lastly, I will advise you take out maybe 20k from that money and learn digital marketing course like running facebook, instagram and Google ads, the knowledge will help boost your sales when you eventually pick a business.

Good luck and save delivery
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by ernesco0816517(m): 3:30am On Feb 04, 2020
SifonAbasi:

if u invest 150k on palm oil business it pays off u gonna double of that amt b4 yr ends .If you re intereted am in uyo .around nwanniba axis.0.8.0.6.3.9.7.9.9.8.8
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by ThePansophist: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2020
SifonAbasi:

Can we do business? I need 300,000 Naira to get supplies for my project. I'll pay you back 100,000 Naira interest on it
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by IvyGRush: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anyone interested in ecommerce business feel free to contact me,I will show you how to sell different products on Amazon as a non Us resident from Nigeria.....From how to register and get your seller account approved to how to source for products from Chinese websites, list products, how to sell and finally how to cash your earnings using a payonneer account

No Way to Contact you Sir!

Whatsapp 09053460598
Re: What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? by Ladyauthentic(f): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
captainking:

i do not work with the company..i am only an investor....you can google MBA forex..i think you can invest 200k but the monthly ROI would be 15% instead of 20%

MBA gives 15% and their limit is 360k . It's no longer any amount less than 360k. But it's one of the surest for now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Can I Successfully Invest 1million Naira In Nigeria / How To Invest And Make Money With Norland Networking / Invest In Opay Okada Rides For Just A Token Of #100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.