Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,737 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement (29684 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Texman21: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
HBD
we sell all kinds of fabrics,textiles like getzner,senator,super magnum,vip at affordable prices we package it and have it delivered to you contact me on 08186658092 or whatsapp

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Sheguama: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday to the man whom the cap fits. One day soon, your beautiful mama shall be addressed as the mother of the President
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Kiddinpoh(m): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ireboya:
Tout!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Kiddinpoh(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ireboya:
Tout!

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by EmperorShizzy: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Happy birthday to Africa's First son of Activism,Baba Sho I wish you long life and prosperity to witness the Nigeria you've always dream about

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
sowore2019:
Several hours before INEC 'agreed' that they have postponed the elections, Sahara Reporters broke the news. I posted the postponement and everyone came for my head. 'You and your yeye Sowore. Is this how you plan to 'take it back'? Many rants like that took over the social media streets. Twitter Lords including our broda Tolu Ogunlesi regarded it as *#FakeNews* in a bid to discredit Sahara Reporters. The media outfit stood its ground on the postponement.

Don't forget the Man who founded SR- *Sowore*. He has broken more mouth-tearing news for the past 12 years, stepping on all corrupt toes at the expense of his own safety. From Obasanjo to Amaechi. Saraki to Wike. Tinubu and Fayose. Corrupt Pastors to Businessmen. He has dared them all.

All his published reports are always 'fake news' until confirmed true. Sowore is far ahead of others in doing his work diligently. Anything and everything you hear from Sowore is true.

It's about time Nigerians appreciated this Man for his good work in expanding the democratic space

Nigerians would be lucky to have this Authentic Man as President come June 12, 2019 if they do not postpone the inauguration too.

Happy birthday to THE MAN who has dangerously conquered FEAR! ✊

Femi Adeyeye.
May 29 bruv
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by chloride6: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
solablings:
You'll definitely get my vote come 2023 if Atiku bleeped up.

Though I'm so sure he won't .

So 2027 is certain for you big bro as for me and my households we're Atikulated already.

Ode

grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
solablings:
You'll definitely get my vote come 2023 if Atiku bleeped up.

Though I'm so sure he won't.

So 2027 is certain for you big bro as for me and my households we're Atikulated already.
Next presidency is going to the SE in fairness to them...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by lastempero: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Take back wey you for start from your village.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Yankee101: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
See your home, see your mum. All the millions you've made. Be ashamed of yourself

You never take care of your own finish na us you wan take care of?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Nonso92(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
...And the bible said that our saviour will come like a thief

Chukwudi718:
General Summary of the Atiku v Buhari debate on social media.

Buhari has handled the Nigerian economy worse than any Nigerian leader in history.

— Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is a nepotist who prioritises his own over others.

— Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is not only a thief, he actively endorses theft in his government by having a cabinet of criminals and thieving politicians and also by endorsing people who have been caught red-handed stealing and terming them as honest people. His government has been wasteful and he and his family have lived above his means all through his administration.

— Ehn yes but Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is frail and has over the past few weeks showed us how much his physical and mental health is in a shocking state of deterioration.

— Hmmm. But, but Atiku is a thief.

Yes but his economy was in a much better state than the current economy.

— Ya. True. But Atiku is a thief.

Nigeria is currently going through an unprecedented level of poverty and social degradation due to the general incompetence of this government.

— Hmmm true. But Atiku is a thief.

Buhari is an ethnic bigot who actively watched his people slaughter others over grazing and did nothing to stop them even though he showed his iron hands against a less threatening IPOB protesters.

— Atiku is a thief.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by olisaEze(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
hbd my boy

“Ur boi”!? Dude is 48 o, two years shy of 50. Take time!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by ItzBIM(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Boyooosa:

Next presidency is going to the SE in fairness to them...

This zoning shit has kept Nigeria in captivity for long, the best man should get the job regardless.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 12:03am On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

This zoning shit has kept Nigeria in captivity for long, the best man should get the job regardless.
U can't take out that from us, that is what binds us together until otherwise defined. MW, who told u the best can not come from there?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Newboss(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Tnity1:
The rules for youth says 18-55 years old. So why ranting about it

According to UN, 60 is still a youth.

Let's just keep fooling ourselves. angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Boyooosa:
Winning today would have bn the best gift for him but..
hw wan take win... Ok i understand u.... U are talkin abt dreams..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by mamajaz(f): 2:25am On Feb 17, 2019
Happy birthday "Yele"
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by nextnear(m): 2:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Hysense:
So he is up to 48 yrs? And they are still counting him as a youth? Like this dude will be 50 in two years time and he us shouting not to young to run up and down angry
okay so you expected him to be 18 years old before he will run for President as a youth. just take it easy with your medication, don't use overdose.
saying "not too young to run" is very different from you counting him as a youth, and he wasn't shouting, you're the one vexing for nothing.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by nextnear(m): 2:55am On Feb 17, 2019
emeijeh:
Sowore the werey grin
a werey that makes money, you that is not werey. you make only comments and jest here about many more wealthy wereys out there while you are still wallowing in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Burgerlomo: 3:03am On Feb 17, 2019
HBD Mr Presido LLNP cool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by faithfull18(f): 3:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Happy belated birthday to him. Help a sis win this competition by viewing, liking and sharing this https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3b-veHNw4/ thanks.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Lokospirit(m): 6:30am On Feb 17, 2019
I was waiting to see my friend Tunjeje when Yele said where is Tunji, He was our welfare Director back in the University.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by emeijeh(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
nextnear:
a werey that makes money, you that is not werey. you make only comments and jest here about many more wealthy wereys out there while you are still wallowing in poverty.
You seem pained.
Hope you are ok?
Drop your account number, let me put a smile on your face, bro.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by DimIsaac10(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Person wei no get wife want to rule Nigeria..... Wetin I no go see self..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by nextnear(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2019
emeijeh:

You seem pained.
Hope you are ok?
Drop your account number, let me put a smile on your face, bro.
i can't add more frustration to your depression, people like you don't put smiles on faces of even their loved ones, i need your phone number to give you special counseling, you don't need my account number, you have nothing to offer, not even airtime. so keep whatever you think you have and be free from sadness.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by ItzBIM(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2019
Boyooosa:

U can't take out that from us, that is what binds us together until otherwise defined. MW, who told u the best can not come from there?

The best cannot come out of there because, we have tried it and it failed. We gave a Yoruba man 8 years, what did he do for Yoruba, Johnathan what did he do for the Niger delta people, only one bridge still enters the east and finally the Hausa who are always there, north is still a complete shithole.

So the policy has been tried and failed.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by CioAngels(f): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2019
sowore2019:
Several hours before INEC 'agreed' that they have postponed the elections, Sahara Reporters broke the news. I posted the postponement and everyone came for my head. 'You and your yeye Sowore. Is this how you plan to 'take it back'? Many rants like that took over the social media streets. Twitter Lords including our broda Tolu Ogunlesi regarded it as *#FakeNews* in a bid to discredit Sahara Reporters. The media outfit stood its ground on the postponement.

Don't forget the Man who founded SR- *Sowore*. He has broken more mouth-tearing news for the past 12 years, stepping on all corrupt toes at the expense of his own safety. From Obasanjo to Amaechi. Saraki to Wike. Tinubu and Fayose. Corrupt Pastors to Businessmen. He has dared them all.

All his published reports are always 'fake news' until confirmed true. Sowore is far ahead of others in doing his work diligently. Anything and everything you hear from Sowore is true.

It's about time Nigerians appreciated this Man for his good work in expanding the democratic space

Nigerians would be lucky to have this Authentic Man as President come June 12, 2019 if they do not postpone the inauguration too.

Happy birthday to THE MAN who has dangerously conquered FEAR! ✊

Femi Adeyeye.
Nigerian next president, God is your strength. Up Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by CioAngels(f): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Hysense:
So he is up to 48 yrs? And they are still counting him as a youth? Like this dude will be 50 in two years time and he us shouting not to young to run up and down angry
Yes, he is a youth.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by CioAngels(f): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Happy beautiful birthday.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

The best cannot come out of there because, we have tried it and it failed. We gave a Yoruba man 8 years, what did he do for Yoruba, Johnathan what did he do for the Niger delta people, only one bridge still enters the east and finally the Hausa who are always there, north is still a complete shithole.

So the policy has been tried and failed.
So what do u suggest?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magashi Appointed Unqualified Isa Garba As Provost Of NDA Academy / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.