Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement (29685 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 51st Birthday (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary With His Wife (Photos) / Election Postponement: Buhari Campaign Blames PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2019
olisaEze:

“Ur boi”!? Dude is 48 o, two years shy of 50. Take time!
A man that u consider a father by status is a boy on the bed...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by ItzBIM(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Boyooosa:

So what do u suggest?

Bleep apc and pdp

And vote the best man outside of them regardless of tribe.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by Boyooosa(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
ItzBIM:

Bleep apc and pdp

And vote the best man outside of them regardless of tribe.
Check my previous posts, iv never for once canvassed for any of the two teams.
I believe in third force.
Now, my question to u is, who do u think is credible as an alternative for the two?
And how u think we can go about actualizing the dream?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by ItzBIM(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Boyooosa:

Check my previous posts, iv never for once canvassed for any of the two teams.
I believe in third force.
Now, my question to u is, who do u think is credible as an alternative for the two?
And how u think we can go about actualizing the dream?

Personally I think if given the Chance Sowore can make this nation great, I have been following him for quite some time now. He is fearless, not afraid to step on toes, a good orator and most importantly he knows the secrets of this cabals because he was an investigative journalist.

The sooner we have a transfer of power to another generation the better.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by starstaz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
sowore2019:
Several hours before INEC 'agreed' that they have postponed the elections, Sahara Reporters broke the news. I posted the postponement and everyone came for my head. 'You and your yeye Sowore. Is this how you plan to 'take it back'? Many rants like that took over the social media streets. Twitter Lords including our broda Tolu Ogunlesi regarded it as *#FakeNews* in a bid to discredit Sahara Reporters. The media outfit stood its ground on the postponement.

Don't forget the Man who founded SR- *Sowore*. He has broken more mouth-tearing news for the past 12 years, stepping on all corrupt toes at the expense of his own safety. From Obasanjo to Amaechi. Saraki to Wike. Tinubu and Fayose. Corrupt Pastors to Businessmen. He has dared them all.

All his published reports are always 'fake news' until confirmed true. Sowore is far ahead of others in doing his work diligently. Anything and everything you hear from Sowore is true.

It's about time Nigerians appreciated this Man for his good work in expanding the democratic space

Nigerians would be lucky to have this Authentic Man as President come June 12, 2019 if they do not postpone the inauguration too.

Happy birthday to THE MAN who has dangerously conquered FEAR! ✊

Femi Adeyeye.

Kudos to Sahara reporters who broke the news of election postponement on Thursday Nite. That particular news was received with general apathy and a pinch of salt by myself but and perhaps gives or provides a benefit of hindsight to absorb the nuisance shock and disappointment Inec made us to pass through a unserious set of people.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by chequemate: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Decide!

Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by luluman: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hysense:
So he is up to 48 yrs? And they are still counting him as a youth? Like this dude will be 50 in two years time and he us shouting not to young to run up and down angry
how old are you?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by luluman: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
The only victory that will be widely accepted and Jubilated is the victory of only one man among many, his name is Atiku Abubakar, chai Nigeria will be painted blue and green that day, people will celebrate like its Christmas. Buhari leaves us alone terrorist. Go back home and rest ....
You must be IBO.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by AtikuMeansJobs: 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
luluman:
You must be IBO.
AM A NORTHERNER BACHAMA BY TRIBE...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Celebrates 48th Birthday With Mother Amidst Election Postponement by indomitableme: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please join, download and share if you love Nigeria. cheers
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/ELsl3v8jqMML6mN2t2ayiH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / Father Mbaka: "They Plan To Kill Buhari" / What Happened To These Buhari's Campaign Promises? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.