Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Post Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Deleted (646 Views)

post deleted / post deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Deleted by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Thanks
Re: Post Deleted by LuciferPastor: 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
So its either constant masturbation (feminism + anger fits) or the real deal (potential STDs + a wider pussy)?

Tough choice.

1 Like

Re: Post Deleted by dingbang(m): 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think you should move on with the new guy and tell the old guy no hard feelings, I need a physical boyfriend. We shouldn't be punishing ourselves in the year 2019, there is too much suffering in the nation already

1 Like

Re: Post Deleted by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
dingbang:
I think you should move on with the new guy and tell the old guy no hard feelings, I need a physical boyfriend. We shouldn't be punishing ourselves in the year 2019, there is too much suffering in the nation already
ok
Re: Post Deleted by dingbang(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Toyosi01:

Lol think I still love the guy
then why fvcking create this thread? Damn.. I detest confused people

4 Likes

Re: Post Deleted by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
dingbang:
then why fvcking create this thread? Damn.. I detest confused people
To help and uproot d comfusion

1 Like

Re: Post Deleted by dingbang(m): 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2019
Toyosi01:

To help and uproot d comfusion
okay. Go back to your boyfriend. undecided
Re: Post Deleted by MissRaine69(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Toyosi01:
Been dating this guy for 3yrs now. But since 2018 uptill now seen him only thrice stays in Abuja while I stay at lagos. Got a new guy on my Mata. Dont know if I suld move on with the new guy or keep holdin on to the long distance relationship. Communication has been really poor between us. Advice needed.
It’s not for everyone
You are in the same country, same time zone and this is a feat for you? This is not for you clearly there is no point continuing when you are emotionally cheating on him already.
It’s best to part ways and focus on the one you have acesss to.

1 Like

Re: Post Deleted by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Toyosi01:
Been dating this guy for 3yrs now. But since 2018 uptill now seen him only thrice stays in Abuja while I stay at lagos. Got a new guy on my Mata. Dont know if I suld move on with the new guy or keep holdin on to the long distance relationship. Communication has been really poor between us. Advice needed.

Toyosi.....
have u ever gone to Abuja within this 3 yrs to see him?
Did u meet him at his house, not some fancy hotel?
Or he's the one that has been coming to see u...??
U should already know why I'm asking u these 3 questions right??

If there's anything long distance relationship shouldn't be devoid of....it's good communication
That should be the strength of the relationship cos clearly orgasim is an eclipse for u...
If managed well with consistent communication, long distance relationship usually blossoms into a very healthy marriage....because all the sex drive will eventually die down no matter how great it is....it's the jisting and friendship that will keep the marriage alive and going .....if u love him, improve ur communication....and go and see him frequently....the yorubas like to say..."if we love someone, their house is never too far".....and love is only a feeling at the start...eventually it's a tree u have to decide to nuture...if u don't, it will die...weda long or short distance...

3 Likes

Re: Post Deleted by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Toyosi01:

If communication has been really poor, then is better you move away from that relationship. because distance relationship is all about communication

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Police Paraded 5 Men Who Inserted Pepper Into Lady’s Private Part (see Video) / In Love With My Pastor {episode 13} /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.