Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! (4923 Views)

South-West PDP Backs Atiku After G-5 Defiance / Dino Melaye Shares New Video Of Atiku After His Rumored Collapse (Photos) / Nigerians Make Fun Of Atiku After Tweeting Condolences On Owo Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by LieDetector(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
princemillla:
Oga Op go find somewhere seat down.

And what happen to those whose fraud cases are visible but are currently enjoying immunity under Mr Dullard??

All this bmc self. Na so one dey shout him wan bet the last time. Make we bet 50k he never talk since almost a week now. That's to tell you guys are fake. Living in abject poverty and still supporting poverty.

Spit on you all
as the zombie no gree bet with you, abeg just wire me small money mek I use buy tomatoes and onions for sunday chops.
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by ivandragon: 8:19am On Feb 17, 2019
since the election postponement, there seems to be more stories seeking to rubbish ATIKU than even on the postponed elections.

I guess this is one of the reasons for the postponement, to give APC more time to spew vile propaganda.
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by Ruddyman(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2019
Didn't bother to read proudly Atikulated
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by yunnyp(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2019
well done commentator

I will like to notify you that even if you show ME where money is been shared it won't change my mind because I'm fully ARTICULATED
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by odogwunaija(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2019
Op is a yoruba Muslim, doz people are worse than the devil.

Tuehh!!!
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by rusep: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2019
I know some bia..... will not like this
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
adescopy:
Don't blame you at all, your case is the situation of a blind man following another blind man blinded by greed; both of you will fall in a ditch together.
So in other words you want us to vote Buhari right ? If that is the case then your case is worse that a blind man following another blind fellow
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by lereinter(m): 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
vote for whoever you want to vote for

nothing can stop me from voting Atiku Abubakar on February 23
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by lereinter(m): 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Atikulated 2019

Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by adescopy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
KillTheZombies:

You are just a road zombie down the totem pole of the of the APC zombie organogram. You are Just rehashing the same nonsense we've heard before which is a stale cliché.

You were never going to vote Atiku before, so spare us the boring tale and go back to breaking palmkernel at the backyard of the BMC office, so you can have a piece to eat.

Atiku is your president already.
Its only a Zombie that call another human that name and this shows your level if thinking and maturity. why do I even bother about you knowing you are a lost call.
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by adescopy(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
lereinter:

Atikulated 2019
Ask many that are rooting for Atiku what are his plans on

Education

Security

Corruption

Industrialization

Power

If you can tell anything on these topics based on his campaign and not just " Buhari has failed, so he must go" stingy poo
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by maestroferdi: 6:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
adescopy:

Education

Security

Corruption

Industrialization

Power

If you can tell anything on these topics based on his campaign and not just " Buhari has failed, so he must go" stingy poo
So you still have the effrontery to talk?

You are supporting Buhari who has failed in all performance indicators just because as a Yoruba Muslim, you think you would have no future if the cluelessness personified is rightly booted out....

You need a sober reflection about your life...jokes apart...
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by lereinter(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
adescopy:

Education

Security

Corruption

Industrialization

Power

Didn't you watch " meet the candidates"

you want him to start saying things like 1litre=40naira abi

Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by adescopy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
maestroferdi:
So you still have the effrontery to talk?

You are supporting Buhari who has failed in all performance indicators just because as a Yoruba Muslim, you think you would have no future if the cluelessness personified is rightly booted out....

You need a sober reflection about your life...jokes apart...
you are the one that actually needs sober reflection and really think about your life and what you will cause for the next generation. If actually you have taken time to reflect on my post you will not jump to the conclusion that I'm a Yoruba Muslim and my vote is for APC. pls be well informed.
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by adescopy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2019
lereinter:

Didn't you watch " meet the candidates"

you want him to start saying things like 1litre=40naira abi

don't be fooled again bro because this time it will be a shame on you; no Northern can go on with restructuring. I Will rather go with the status co than go along with a kleptomaniac. pls the future needs your support, don't slaughter it on the platform of hatred.
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by lereinter(m): 7:48am On Feb 20, 2019
adescopy:
don't be fooled again bro because this time it will be a shame on you; no Northern can go on with restructuring. I Will rather go with the status co than go along with a kleptomaniac. pls the future needs your support, don't slaughter it on the platform of hatred.

I can't be cajoled to join hands with the devil, your god Buhadevil

If you are so foolish to call killings, loss of job, bigotry, nepotism, poor economy, tyranny the status quo

I reject it in Jesus Christ name

Not because of me but for generations unborn

satanic beings
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2019
If not that Atiku supporters are retardeens then they would not have missed the obvious message the OP is passing which is a very important cornerstone of life.

You go for an important job and your past boss gives references that clearly indicate that you were a terrible and incompetent employee under him. Now, which business in the world will employ you after reading such? With Atiku, it is local and international thievery and corruption on a grand scale.

If a man must be judged by his past conduct then sensible folks will admit the morally bankrupt Atiku has done enough to be deemed unfit to be a teacher of primary school kids let alone lead the biggest black nation on earth.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by adescopy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2019
lereinter:

I can't be cajoled to join hands with the devil, your god Buhadevil

If you are so foolish to call killings, loss of job, bigotry, nepotism, poor economy, tyranny the status quo

I reject it in Jesus Christ name

Not because of me but for generations unborn

satanic beings
This not a case of support for APC because I know some of the accusations against the government are true to a certain degree but I found it so weared that Obasanjo can easily support him after all he said then something's must be on the table
Re: Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! by duncun: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!! Bola Ahmed Tinubu Dissociates Self From Wife's Vitriol. / See What Unknown Gunmen Did Despite Cancelled Sit At Home / Owambe People Have Finished Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.